RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post all requests here! battlers,sprites, anything you need

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
well im tired of going topic to topic to look for work (yeah im that lazy) and everyones requests are ussualy fulfilled by me, so i thought id clean up the subforum and just ask anyone to put there requests here...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Lol, Ok Sword, you've already said you'd do some of these for me, but just to recap what im looking for ^^

Sprites - Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke,  Kakashi, Sarutobi(The Third, SanDaime)
Battlers - Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi
Icons - Either a Shuriken or a Kunai, Ill choose the best looking one ^^

Thats about it lol, lemme know if u can help out ^^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 90
and ya I need tall sprite outlines, (if ya can a shorter version of a tall sprites "as" well)
thanks!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
okie dokie guys i havent been on cuz of naruto marathon and i still aint at my house yet...so ill get your requests done soon (look at me new sig =) i made it from scratch in paint)

Can I get some sprites of the sailors kneeling down please?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I need a Fire Dragon Summon.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 97
like an animation? i can do that! oh and now that im home (just got home) i can do the more complicated requests, oh and for todne what direction(s)
and do you want them to be able to move? (crawling)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
well i want it like this but i want it doing  giant fire blast.
I would want it like this but a Fire dragon with the Fire Blast.
Can u do that?

Rep:
Level 97
Sure i thought you meant like the ol' ff summons where it has a fire explosion and the dragon inside it
heres the naruto battler

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
That would work too any way you think is cool.

left and right and no need for them to be able to move all they are doing is working on a ship please and thank you

i need a lot of golden sun stuff

Rep:
Level 97
this is for custom resources only if you want me to go around on a search for something thats been asked for millions of times and ur too lazy to look for em...besides you didnt tell me what maker what you want and why you want it

OMW Sword, you came through man! Thanks for the Naruto battler, your definitly coming on my creds screen, in big bold letters ^^
Can wait to see the rest ^^
Thanks so much again ^^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
Okay now i edit the naruto dude and do you want saratobi with his battle outfit on or just his reg look at me im hokage outfit?

Reg outfit, that would be great ^^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
tell me if you like what he looks like and if there are any changes I should make
hes the still one on the top right part

Well, i dont think the white around the leg strap is supposed to be there, and i think the hairstyle looks a little funky. If you could fix those, that would be great ^.^

Edit:\\ Wait, my bad, just checked, the white is supposed to be there. ^.^
Just the hair then lol.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
lol, you think i would spontaneously add something? sides i made this with the cover of one of the graphc novels

Lol, sorry, it was my lack of noticing it lol.
man, ive gained an emense sense of respect for you man, that battler is out of this world in my opinion, you drew that by hand right?

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
i dont want credit for the battler i only did miner editing, but i could draw that well if i tried and i dont have a scanner so i wouldnt be able to...

Still, good job man. Lol, and if you can draw that good and i knew you IRL, man id prolly save up and buy you a scanner lol. Still, your going in my Creds Screen ^.^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
lol if i had a scanner my charsets wouldnt be so crappy im saving up to get one anyways
okay naruto dude...
So far i have given him a brand new shirt, took away his cape given him plastic surgery (face) a haircut, new shoes, a shuriken pouch, and a legstrap...

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Alright, I have an...interesting request.
I don't think anyone has requested this yet, and if so, I haven't seen it, but I'd like a Willy Wonka character and battler for rmxp, if you can manage.

Hey Sword, that looks great ^.^
Cant wait till you're finished.

PH34R T3H L33T