RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
E-Moon V3

Rep:
Level 91
(i dinnt whont to grave dig so you may close the old E-Moon topics)

ok well the game so far is about 4%, the demo (beta demo) is about 22% done. its taking a while as i am in year 11.

any way i have changed from useing them paint made face sets to these other ones i madw with "Face Maker" but the story is the same.

Name:Gongo
Birth:R-Realm (Earth)
Little about him: Gongo is said to be the Warrior of light, and he will be the one to kill Shadow, but if he dose kill Shadow he will take his place after 1000 years. Only Gongo, Shadow and the 6 Dragon gods know of this, but the gods are trying to find a way to stop this.

Name:Dragon
Age:he was created by shadow but no one knows when, but he looks 16
Birth:Unknown
Little about him: Dragon has a very keen intress in Gongo, and when ever get the chance will fight him but never kill him, more like test his skills. Dragon is a minion of Shadow and was created to serve his ever wish yes Gongo after a while looks into ways to break shadows control over Dragon.

Name:Ruby
Birth:E-Realm
Little about her: She is the princess of the White fortress and will become Queen when she marries a royal. She falls in love with Gongo and is not afriad to show itm eve when it embarisers Gongo. she is a very powerfull fighter and when her home is under treat she will stop at nothing to defent it

Name:Ziron
Birth:Atlantis
Little about him: He is the only living Atlantian and is said to have a curse. this curse is siad to kill any one that becomes close to him. they say this as all his friends and family died. and when ever he becomes fond of someone hey die a horible death. he channles his anger into his fighting and has only 1 thing he whont to do, kill Shadow to lift his curse.

Name:Adam & Matt
Birth:R-Realm (earth)
Little about them: they are unidentical twins that grow up with Gongo and they are life friends, they become a bigger person later in the game

Name:Rufious
Little about him:He is one of the 6 elders of the white fortress, he is the Goldern Elder, a master of Lighting. he is Rubys Grandfarther and her only living relitive, he looks after her as his own child. He trains Gongo to fight and that is why Gongo mainly uses Thunder basted attacks as that is Rufious element.

Name:Lenny
Little about him: He is Rubys unkle and died 9 Years ago. But he has a major role later in the game

Name:Shadow
Age:Unknown (he has been around before records could tell)
Birth:Unknown
Little About Him:He is the master of darkness, ha lives in the Shadow Realm thats not far from the White Fortress. he commands his minions to do his bidding as he cant kill or he will lose his powers. yes the only person who can kill him can not enter the Shadow realm.

ok ill post the demo when i get a chance. also im planing on making my own anime shot clips for the game. and im also planing on making them have sound. but before i even start i must find a script to play movies.

also can some guys here give some names for random Duke people. (Dukes are the race that inhapits most of the galixy, Ruby is a Duke)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cool thingy till yet.
Should have a character soul in it :wink:
Arlen is hot.