RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[October 2015] RMRK Monthly Spotlight

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

- RMRK Monthly Spotlight -
OCTOBER 2015

Welcome to the  RMRK Monthly Spotlight! Just as the title suggests, there is a spotlight that is supposed to will come monthly, operated by our very own moderators(when they feel like it). Each month, we will cast the beaming and glorious spotlight upon very deserving, unsung heroes.

Site News and Updates
*An update on some of the goings on of RMRK.

New MV boards are here!
A new Maker is being released, and with it, some new boards! Pop on over to the main MV board to discuss the upcoming installment to the RPG Maker series. Maybe you could even get an early start on developing some resources!

Monthly Pixel Art Challenge!
Boe has started up a pixel art challenge! Never made any pixel art before? Well, now is a good time to test the waters with this friendly challenge! All skill levels are accepted and everyone is encouraged to join in. There are already some impressive entries for this month's theme: Favorite book or movie character!
by Boe

Great Contributions & Resources
*Anything related to resources (scripts, graphics, music, etc) to be used in games or other media, as well as contributions that are made for fun and enjoyed by the community.

LIEL Character template
by Swampbeast
The RPG Maker community is always in need of more dedicated pixel artists, and SwampBeast's contributions have been outstanding. His newest template looks to give an old school flare to your RPGs.
Bluntsword is compiling a list of handy resources for those of you wishing to put your future MV games on one of the mobile app stores!

Games You Really Should Play
*See your game here? Be proud! This is our way of showing off your hours of hard work that blossomed into the beautiful project you have today! As for everyone else: Play that game!

Bluntsword is a long time veteran of RMRK, and perhaps the only member here to be a published author! There may not be any pretty screenshots to look at yet, but if Bluntsword's books are anything to go by, this is one project you'll want to keep an eye on.

Justabox has been hard at work updating his survival horror game, Grave Prosperity. The 2.5D graphics look better than ever with the new patches he's putting out.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hJLnzZ1i0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hJLnzZ1i0</a>

Yuyubabe and co. are developing an exciting new take on the "dating sim/farming" genre. The Lhuvia tales utilizes Celianna's Ancient Dungeons tile pack to create a unique and beautiful environment to explore. There are also fully illustrated cutscenes and portraits created by the lovely Dr. MC! oh, and I'm doing the sprites or something I guess

See you all next month! In the meantime, please do not cease being awesome.

See any resources, games or people that you think deserve to bask in the glorious spotlight? Please post here and let us know!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:37:03 PM by yuyu! »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yay! Thanks for the spotlight, Aco! :D

And thanks for making the thread! :D

And thanks for the marlene sprite! :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:42:43 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Thanks for the mention Aco. Those words were very kind.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yay! Thanks for the spotlight, Aco! :D

And thanks for making the thread! :D

And thanks for the marlene sprite! :D

You're welcome!  ;8
I'm just sorry I didn't make it sooner. :V

Thanks for the mention Aco. Those words were very kind.
You deserved every single word. Keep up the good work, friend.