RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Stark's Pixels

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:22:18 PM by boe? »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Those glasses are groovy B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
wow whatch youre privlige cis scum
she is a powrful womin warror

she dont ned no man ok

adot: twodot

400% her name is megon
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
was curious, tried some weird stuff out
didn't really learn anything, but it was fun
was curious about resizing, and how it would look if i resized it by moved the pixels

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations

It's like: "Kill me." XD

...but coolio stuff, really.

Rep:
Level 96
ohno ;~;

also purplehair gurl 4.2.0
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Finally Fantasy 7 remake being announced made me want to make a FF4 style airship.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:38:11 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
spinnyspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin

:D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
i felt like drawing something cute, so i drew a kitty ^_^

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
It's a good job it's 9am and I just had coffee, because I wasn't going to sleep anyway after seeing that.

Rep:
Level 96
messed around with it a bit

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I like that kitty tho, it's so cute. .u.

Rep:
Level 96

memoria version secundo
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I like your work, It's unsightliness has a charm to it, keep making more . . . disturb us more with your imagery.

Rep:
Level 96

here is a knight guy
he's 2 cool 2 hold his 2 handed sword with 2 hands

He was young, and wanted to make the world a better place.

He journeyed across the world, and came across a great sword.
And for years, he saved many lives, and made the world safer.

But not even the sword could save him from death.

So now he rests, his blade watching over his grave.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 03:59:18 AM by mahou boejo »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
acolyte told me to do a skeleton or something.
that gave me the idea to do 3 of the person, skeleton, muscles and skin
this taught me some stuff, and show me pretty clear where my anatomy is messed up
i'm going to do this again in a bit after some more practices

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice! :D Just a few things:

The hips pop out a little too much. With men especially, it's a good idea to smooth out the transition from the torso to the hips. Even men have a slight curve in between for the waist area, but it's not as drastic as women.

Also, the legs might need to be just a little more top heavy with the flesh, with knee joints in between the thighs and calves. Thighs are usually bigger for women than men, but they should still be slightly bigger than the calves.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]