RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm a relic from the past

Rep:
Level 90
I feel like whenever I come here I need to reintroduce myself lol. I registered back in 05, and also have been making music for almost 10 years (this year is the 10 year anniversary :D )

I also would like to thank HaloOfTheSun for that, he helped get me started way back, and for the last bit here is my soundcloud for any of those that are interested in the beast HaloOfTheSun helped create!

www.soundcloud.com/devtm

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 90
hello boe, nice to meet you. How are things?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
im doing k
i've been here for a while too so we've prolly met already
but i'm really bad with remembering people
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 90
Same lol, but we probably did. I remember the old community game contest where we had teams vs teams and everything. (I of course was on Halo's team)...

I also had my 15 minutes of fame when we posted about our "Painted Memories" concept game back in the day.

I have also worked and know irl MasterOfTime, if you remember him?

----

And hello Yuyu! Nice to meet you, you're one of the new (or the new) admin?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I am indeed the most recent admin :]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 90
It kind of makes me sad though, rpgmaker (or gamedesign in general) isn't really the spotlight these days eh? I still see people posting for recruitments, but more people wanting to work on their own then band together.

I should probably make a topic about this eventually.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's true, but not entirely. :] I still like to work in teams for just about everything - especially my current main project. The only time I'm working solo is on a simple side project that I'm making while I'm out of town.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 90
That's good to hear :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Welcome back!

I tried to get everyone on board a project once, but it didn't go very well. ._.
I've been thinking about reviving it recently though.

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks Acolyte. :) That sounds awesome btw. It's hard though because on sites like this (also true back when we/I was getting started) is because many people are still discovering what craft they can dedicate themself to. Unfortunately there are not that many people that absolutely know if they are dedicated to something. But I wish you luck, and I am curious about what this project is?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hey there, nice to see you around again
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
hello stranger
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 90
Hello Sophist! And nice of Halo to stop by :)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Welcome back!

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks bluntsword, feels pretty good to be back. :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
relic from the past more like a relic from your ass

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Welcome back renegade :)
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 90
Lol, hello to you too firerain (nice one boe) and thankyou PhoenixFire! :p

Rep:
Level 90