RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Twelve Days of Resources 2014

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Thank you! ^^
I dont know when I'll make the guy version though, Xmas is coming ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
basically, hyrule warriors and smash *__*

there's a lot of "Deanna/Mariah" split presents this year :V
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So this is now officially over, but I encourage anyone who would still like to work on stuff to continue. Even if it's not being judged, new resources are always appreciated.

I'm away at my parents right now, but I'll try to start the voting process ASAP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Live and let live
I'm so late, god damnit. I've been working on modern soldier sprites for RPGVXACE and I've created more than 200 different sprites. Sorry for my noobness, but how do I upload resources here? I'd love to share what I've done so far :D!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm so late, god damnit. I've been working on modern soldier sprites for RPGVXACE and I've created more than 200 different sprites. Sorry for my noobness, but how do I upload resources here? I'd love to share what I've done so far :D!

First, feel free to make a thread for them. I always like to upload them from imgur.com, and then post the image URL in [img][/img] tags. Or, you could always add them as an attachment to the post. I think the former works better, though. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Live and let live
Smitty is just the name for the caucasian soldier and Jew means that it's the uniform of the Israeli army. I've got more uniforms and ethnic groups, but I'm planning on putting them all together in a .rar file or sth for non-commercial use. What do you think about these, any recommendations?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Those are pretty cool!

I do recommend that you make a new thread for them, since the contest is over. :) Once you do, I can move your post over to that thread for you.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Live and let live
It's fine. I don't like competitions, they make me nervous. I appreciate it though. I'll attach the pack in a new thread once it's finished. I'm glad you liked them, it makes me happy <3!