RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can y'all help me find an Anime?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I remember watching parts of an Anime on VHS (It had been recorded). I remember very little about the anime.

The few tiny details I remember
 - Mech suit with dead guy inside bursts out of a building.
 - The suit is on autopilot or something and attacks main character.
 - Sick (?) kid talking to some other kid about how everybody lost their memories.
 - I think the sick kid had psychic powers?

I was hoping that somebody might know this anime and be able to tell me what it's called.
I wonder about it every once in a while, and would like to finally know what it was.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:47:01 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Big O?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0</a>

I used to watch that when I was a kid (with my mom, who loved that show) and it scared the crap out of me. I remember it being really good, though. :V
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
also the half-brother of Phoenix Wright
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and bruce wayne
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Sadly, no.
I have watched Big O though, and I enjoyed that.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Any idea on What the main character and the sick kid look like? be it hair color or how they dressed?

Big O?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0</a>

I used to watch that when I was a kid (with my mom, who loved that show) and it scared the crap out of me. I remember it being really good, though. :V
Droid girl (Dorothy I think was her name?) playing the piano to wake him up . . . comes to mind.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:34:53 AM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 96
start EDIT:
Just realized I maybe should just say that I remember the style being like... 80's anime, it wasn't anything new. I watched it back in 96, maybe 95.
It was something my mom had recorded, so it was most likely from '87 or '88 as that's when she did most of her movie recording. (Them fancy new VHS machines and their weird powers to record that crazy cable televisions. ;o)
end EDIT:

Main character, no clue.

He was attacked by the mech suit, and ran from it. The other boy, who I remember looking sickly with white hair, lifted it with his mind or something.
The kid was sickly in a wheelchair.

After saving him he started talking about how everybody in the world had forgotten everything. People like the mech pilot had no clue who/what they were and just kinda starved. The mech continues to hunt people down, running on some kind of autopilot.

Man, I watched this around 15 years ago. I wish I knew more. ;-;
I was hoping it wasn't something obscure, but now I'm fearing it might be.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:17:44 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Sorry, I got nothing on here sadly. It sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm probably confusing with other stuff sadly.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&