RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trainer Making Emporium Contest ~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Is yours finished Aco? Or do you want to tweak it some more? I'll add it when you're done ^_^
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Ah, good evening sir. You otter know that I am here to serve--MAGICARP DO A SPLASH ATTACK

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ah, good evening sir. You otter know that I am here to serve--MAGICARP DO A SPLASH ATTACK

Exhydra, can get Shiny Pokemon. 31% + encounter rate, which one do you want?

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Humm ... a Linoone, I suppose. Orange racing stripe power.

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
* Karo Rushe has gifted to Exhydra

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
Is this still going on?

If so can I create Pedobear?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yes, this is still going; And on the Pedobear . . . i'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request, means no.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:44:07 PM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I made one! No idea what it's worth, I just wanted to make it my trainer sprite... :)

My Website:

:tinysmile:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
If this is still going on (I'm kind of going under the assumption it is...is it?) is there anyone who does this who I could have wee word with over PM or something about specifics of actually turning the art into animated gifs?
I've been quite liking the idea of making a custom sprite but haven't done anything for it yet because I've no idea what software I could use to animate them all or how many frames are required for them. Although I have been wondering if I could just take it into college now that that's started back again and use Photoshop there or something.

:)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
The only thing I know how to use is GIMP. ;9 So, here's my GIMP .gif animation brief tutorial thing:

First, have each frame a separate layer. The first one (base image) must have the layer named "Background (200ms)" (change the number before "ms" to adjust the speed. Smaller numbers = faster speed).

Every layer after that must be: "Frame 2 (200ms) (replace)" and onward (don't start at 1, though ;o)! The frame after that will be "Frame 3 (200ms) (replace)"...etc. I always use "replace" because it replaces the image and seems more simple. Not including that will stack the images, I believe. And, of course, you can adjust the ms.

Finally, save it as an animated .gif and you're all set! :-)

Like this:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
GIMP makes animated gifs? Christ, first time I've heard something about GIMP that I can't do on Paint.net D: Mind you it did get updated recently, wonder if it can do it now...

Cheers though! Will go and have a look up on it!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Alrighty! :) Am looking forward to seeing what you make! B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back