RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I struggled with updating mine as well, so I assume it's because of the same reason. When you select the trainer, keep your mouse inside the trainer pane so it doesn't collapse and hit the update button inside said pane at the bottom, rather than the one under the favorite pokemon pane. I didn't know there was one in the trainer pane because I didn't scroll all the way down to see it and it auto collapsed before I ever could.

Yeah, I'll change the way this behaves in the next update. Probably a fixed height box that scrolls.

If that's not it arrow, perhaps you're using IE (don't). Besides being a shit browser in many other ways, it lacks certain CSS3 / HTML5 features.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I would never dare to commit such blasphemies. Firefox is my lover. I do HTML/CSS too, y'know. not nearly on your level, but I do.

Oh, and what irock said worked. Thanks dude.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:57:31 AM by Arrow »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
updated a whole bunch  :yuyu:

Next on the list is to let you choose a shiny pokemon as your favourite pokemon, if you have a shiny variant of it.

Finishing the release function means that two of the key functions to facilitate trading (adding / removing pokemon from whoever) are now in place, though trading still isn't coming any time soon :mad:
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
More badges added. Now automatically shown for the number of different pokemon you've seen, and also for if you have seen and/or caught a shiny pokemon.

Either I am totally misunderstanding what you're saying or mine is broken :/
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 07:29:18 PM by Baroness Jules »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You've seen 6 total, which puts you beyond the threshold for receiving a badge for seeing 5 Pokemon. The ones you've caught also count as ones you've seen.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
See I totally misunderstood that.  That's why I keep you around Bobbeh.  <3 

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Either I'm massively unlucky or Pokemon don't like me. I never see ANY except for in this board.

Rep:
Level 96
I just caught a magneton because you wanted to grouse about not finding anything. 8D KEEP BEING SAD, IT'S GOOD FOR MY ODDS.

Rep:
Level 102
Either I'm massively unlucky or Pokemon don't like me. I never see ANY except for in this board.

Normally there is a 1% chance to appear. Which sounds low, but considering there are typically 25 posts per page, it adds up.

In the pokemon board, that chance is 4%.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
It seems the dark version of RMRK7 loads a little slower. On the dinosaur I use at work here, it's significantly slower. Just wanted you to be aware, and out of curiosity, why would that be?

Rep:
Level 102
It isn't, only the CSS is different. The same PHP scripts are ran, the same HTML is output (apart from the HTML telling your browser to load dark stylesheets / images instead of course).

Placebo, methinks =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Aha, yes... it was the IT department's fault. The just installed a new spy-thingy, which is taking up even more of the already overtaxed processor's time.

It just so happened to coincide with my switching to dark theme. My bad.

Rep:
Level 96
Yup, thus the reason I scroll through and then read the posts, just caught Alakazam by scrolling to the top of this page before reading your reply xD  lol  ^_^

JEALOUSY

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I just got a shiny Chansey by doing the same thing. Stragety.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
SCREW YOU OLD MAN STRAGETY ISN'T A WORD

it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Might be just me, but I think a link back to the main board of RMRK would be a nice thing to have on the trainer page somewhere, rather than just a link that leads to the trainer's user profile.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
SCREW YOU OLD MAN STRAGETY ISN'T A WORD

That's not necessaliry true...

Might be just me, but I think a link back to the main board of RMRK would be a nice thing to have on the trainer page somewhere, rather than just a link that leads to the trainer's user profile.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. T'would be very convenient.

Rep:
Level 96
Third'd'd.

Also charizard.

Rep:
Level 102
I spent a while this morning on a page footer, I'll finish it and upload the changes =o
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Thank you Roph~ <3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just found my first legit shiny - a lil' dunsparce.

and

he

got

away

;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Same thing just happened to me with a shiny Kakuna  D:
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I see a Flaafy and when I captured it said Shiny Magikarp caught . . . . I'm confused.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
If you had multiple RMRK tabs open, it's because of that; if it's loaded one pokemon and then another, it'll only remember the last one.

also roph can you please implement trading so i can have that shiny magikarp thx
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know