RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need spriting help plz :)

Rep:
Level 86
I have come across a fairly great battle system that fits my game to the "T" the only problem is I need custom sprites to make it work and my spriting abilities are well not to par lol at ALL. anyway I was wondering if someone would be willing and able to make custom sprites. Here are my sprites I need made and my first attachment is what I need them to be like. Thank you for any help offered
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:39:07 AM by BloodyChaos »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm going to shoot him, but not 100% promise that never was. Capture more things.

And one of them, probably the least power.

EDIT:
Le dije a Bob no dejar que el perro come la piñata. Él ni siquiera coche más, que no les gusta Martes ya lo sabe? Mi profesor de francés me enseñó eso.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:25:52 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Tú no hablas español?

Then I'm going to speak in English.

Oder möchten Sie Deutsch besser?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
um....lol

Rep:
Level 96
You do not like it? I feel like I failed. Mama always said it was a mistake.

Time is going to happen I am going to commit sudoku.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
lol I dont speak Spanish or German at least I think that was German lol

Rep:
Level 86
ok now I see it lol I was loading on my android and now im on my computer now I see the image lol it's perfect thank you :D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This thread...so confusing...

Solved?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86
Still unsolved, I need the spriting still for the other two graphics; Magick, and Angelic Worrior.

Rep:
Level 86
srry for not bumping to let ppl know lol been super busy preparing for my police test tomorrow XD

Rep:
Level 96
I should be able to have the other two done by the end of the week, at least one will be done by the end of the week, but if I get a burst of energy, I'll get them both.
So many commas today, I wonder why that is, I used to type in nothing but commas... and ellipses... I'm glad I don't do that anymore... okay... well... I'll get on the sprites... have a good day.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not solved.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86
Thnx Lord Stark, your the best lol. And thanx YuYuBabe

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]