RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cBUlKndLWo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cBUlKndLWo</a>

This looks amaaaazing. It's an interesting approach to do a predominantly 2D sprite series in full 3D, but it looks like it may actually work in an awesome way. New graphics, continuing the main story lineage, new voice actors, same good fun. My only real gripe so far is that it'll be only a digital release that you download to your 3DS due to "lack of retail support for previous iterations". Bull, they know the fans will grab it up however they can and that many would prefer a hard copy. I guess we'll see what happens though.

Now if only they'd localize and release Ace Attorney Investigations 2 for us as well. :mad:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Lack of retail support used to spell the end for a localization effort- the fact that we can still download it is a beautiful thing. The fact that they came out and said they were doing this to overcome that roadblock is THRILLING. I think this means less cancelled games in our future.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
What about Maya tho? Do they ever even say where she went?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
It does look really freaken cool! :ladyj: Certainly liking the emotion-sensor and the 3d graphics. xD

However...

What about Maya tho? Do they ever even say where she went?

^ Yes. WARE MAYA? ;_; I wish they would stop trading out cute-younger-girl assistants for a new model...I'm starting to get a little bored of the pattern here. B( Regardless, I'll probably end up swooning over this game, too. :gracie:

Also, I'd really love to see Godot make a come-back. He's easily my favorite character in the series, and possibly one of my favorite characters of any game, ever. That being said...they probably won't. B( How am I supposed to live without the sight of his beautiful, beaming visor and 17 cups of coffee?? ;9

(Awww! Just looked at the clock and realized I just turned 21) :>
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think it's implied that Godot dies soon after being convicted.  ;9
Still, I wouldn't complain if they brought him back.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I think it's implied that Godot dies soon after being convicted.  ;9
Still, I wouldn't complain if they brought him back.

I wondered that, but I just got finished replaying it and the most they said is that he got "sent to prison". :o I didn't see anything about it on wikipedia, either. Hopefully he's not dead. ;_;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I imagine most of the culprits get the death penalty in the game, at least from the sound of it.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's true. That being said, I figured it would be different for either self-defense or defending someone else (in the game). At least...it would be pretty retarded for them to enforce the death penalty on a situation like that (even for a game). But maybe they did anyways. :p

I'm almost done with Ace Attorney: Investigations right now, and I gotta say...the game is pretty awesome. B) Once I'm done, I'll only have Apollo left. I kinda skipped out on it, but maybe I'll go back and play it after all. My impression from the first turnabout is that Apollo is kinda lame. ;9 Maybe I judged him too quickly, though...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Zeich refused to play Apollo Justice for the longest of times for similar reasons, but after I finally convinced him to give it a chance, he really got into it for the story. Not the greatest of Ace Attorney games, but good in its own ways.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I haven't played a single one. I like Perry Mason and Matlock, would I like these?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They're worth playing, very fun in their own quirky little way. It's not an experience you'll find elsewhere. Bring patience, though. I remember some of the first times I played I felt like the leaps of logic taken by the game were a bit...obtuse.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well. It looks like I'll have to get an Emulator and some roms together. Let's do this.
or
I could find legit copies. I can prolly find them cheap somewhere.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I certainly recommend the games, Mr. Stark. =o I emulated them at first, but I recently went and bought most of them for the DS, so I'd have them as companions while on vacation.

Also, Zylos, its neat to know that I'm not the only one haha. :) I'll have to buy apollo next time I get the chance. :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
finding cheap copies of ace attorney. nope. i think making it a digital download is a great idea i've seen maybe 2 of the 5 of them ever around here and one was investigations when it launched. they're hard to find.

stark, grab no$gba it's a ds emulator, only thing is that the ace attorney games use different types of memory and the emulator can't autodetect it so you have to switch it in the emulator menu when you first start playing to the right type of "onboard" memory for the cart.

Rep:
Level 96
Are these better then that episode of Perry Mason where he was convicted of murder but it turned out to be somebody else and Perry had wanted to murder the guy wasn't fast enough to somebody else ended up killing him and he had this whole existential conflict about what it means tobehumandandheneverdoesanothercaseaginakillinghishopesanddreamsaboutfindthemanwhokilledh isfaterhwhoturnedoutnottobethemanhethoughtithadbeen?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Instabuy on release.  Don't care if it's digital, I'm still buying it.

I loved Hobo Phoenix in Apollo.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Got this game using a Christmas giftcard, and I have to say that it did not disappoint in the least. They really brought things together, tying together what was enjoyable about Apollo Justice with what we loved from the original trilogy while still introducing new things that felt just right with the series as a whole. My only gripes are that you can only examine crime scenes now instead of all environments like you could previously, and the number of typos and grammar errors are pretty high even for a Capcom game.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Word vomit time. I don't know how else to describe the awesomeness that is these games. I'm an absolute junkie for them.

I got this one for xmas, too. I also got Apollo and had to beat that first. ;] Apollo was certainly better than I originally expected and I'm really glad I finally got around to it. Klavier is amazing. <3 ;o; He's probably the most chill prosecutor I've yet to encounter and (unlike the others) he doesn't seem to start out with insane personality problems. The ending kinda disappointed me, though. I was honestly expecting a better motive from the main bad guy. But it was kinda lame reasoning (much like daddy von karma).

Right now, I'm on the 5th case of Dual Destinies. Blackquill certainly lives up to the awesomeness of the other prosecutors (except the von karmas, which get kinda annoying). Det Fulbright is weird, but I find him really funny and interesting. :p Athena was annoying to start off with but she's getting pretty cool. I really, really love doing the psychology analysis treatment whatever things. The music in this game is fantastic. I'm completely hooked on the story. The PW (& friends) games never seem to lose their touch. ;o I kinda like only being able to investigate the crime scenes, though. It makes it much easier to find out what to do (and the notes tab is super helpful!). =o

Isn't Phoenix Wright v. Prof. Layton is going to be released in english sometime soon?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I beat the 3rd case and had to put it down for a while.  I should finish the game.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just beat it last night. DAT ENDING. Now that I've got all the "OMG"s out, it's time to be sad. ;9 The main bad guys always end up being characters I like. D: It was a pretty good twist, though. ;]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I just beat the optional case this morning, and feel it was worth getting just for adorableness alone.

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I don't really like the new voice for Phoenix, now he sounds American  :aryan:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He has Stahl's voice from the new Fire Emblem, too. o.o It's not a very strong voice, that's for sure. I mean, it kinda works with him sometimes, but I do like his old voice better (or at least what was heard of it lol).
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]