RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Technically New...How goes it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
'sup hoe?
     Hey everyone! Just felt as if I needed to introduce myself properly. I've been a member here at RMRK only since 2010, but never posted anything or even interacted with the forum. I've recently started actually getting serious with RPG Maker VX and have found myself back on here quite a bit in the previous couple of months that passed.
     I've been using RPG Maker since RM2K but never really did anything with any of it as the times changed. Not quite sure why I enjoy VX so much, but I find it suitable for me and my skills...or the lack there of <ha>. Anyways, it's nice to be actually on here posting something officially so; Hello!

:)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:35:43 AM by Rueik »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome.

I hope you enjoy a lot. It's good for you, and you happy.

Thank presented.

« Last Edit: Today at 01:35:43 AM by Rueik »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:55:35 AM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Well, hay ther! :O

It's nice to meet you! Have you tried out VXA yet? It's just like VX, only with a lot of neat features thrown in (some that were left out in VX but were in XP). VXA should have been the original VX, but Enterbrain is mean. :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Wanting to say something besides "Hi" I checked out the SoundCloud link in your sig, link is broken ;9
I guess "Hi" will have to suffice for now :-\
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

'sup hoe?
     Well the link in my sig is my own personal music I make, not VGM or anything so unless you're a fan of hip hop, I wouldn't click it anyway <I fixed it> haha. And yuyu, I haven't used VXA. I have the client but didn't activate the trial yet, just installed it unfortunately but I'll check it out.

Thanks for the friendly replies I hope to be more a part of the forum from now on since like I said: I've been coming back on here quite a bit lately.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:43:56 PM by Rueik »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hello! Grab a chair. Get comfortable. Have a peanut butter and tuna sammich, made fresh yesterday!
:tinysmile:

'sup hoe?
     I'll do just that, thanks I appreciate the welcoming.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Welcome to RMRK!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
did you at least put the tuna in the fridge over night moos

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
No, but I sat on them to keep them cool.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well howdy, welcome to RMRK :D

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Late welcome!!

Also, there are more than enough people here with experience in VX and even some that still use VX, next to others or just VX (I am one of these...).

Just some advice, don't be afraid for feedback as we usually give it rather quickly.
Though, when we give feedback (even the harsh and snappy ones), it means that we like the idea or something else in the (project) topic.

Also, feel free to ask anything!!

GHave fun :yuyu:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Oh yeah, I like VX a lot, myself... forgot to say that earlier.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hey there! I've really enjoyed vxa over vx, but I hope it's meeting your needs!

'sup hoe?
     Yeah, I enjoy VX very much and thanks to yuyubabe telling me to check out VXA i'm actually starting to fiddle around with it a bit and it's pretty nice. All of the new features especially the character generator (who saw that coming? not me, that's for sure) is pretty convenient.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me I surely appreciate it. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me around here.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Did you pay full freight for the license? Is is worth the 70$? I was gonna, but I didn't know about all that money for something I'm not sure I'll like.

I DL'd the 30 day demo and didn't ever try it, so my own fault, haha!

'sup hoe?
     Yeah I did after I started using the trial I realized I liked using it a lot more than I thought I would so to me, it is worth it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:12:45 PM by Rueik »

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
A 3 year lurker????

Nice to meet you.

I lurked for about 5 minutes before signing up. :)

'sup hoe?
     Haha yeah I guess so. Thanks nice to meet you too and everybody.

Rep:
Level 82
That is a long time to lurk. I did too, but it was only for about 5-6 months, although I'm sure I knew about the place long before I actually signed up.

Anyways, welcome.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

'sup hoe?
     Yeah I've been aware of the site, and I joined in 2010 so I was a member, I just never posted about anything I needed help with or anything in general really. But now as I'm actually starting a serious project I figured I might as well introduce myself since I keep coming back to the site.