RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Something I missed

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
OK so i realize that when i came to these forums i did it out of the blue with out introducing myself and i requested a character and an edit for my original project Chaos Hero.

So I’m here to try and fix that and start new-ish:

Hello Everyone I'm  Andrew, Feel free to call me Crow as my screen name implies.

A little about me:
I Grew up in a decent sized house, with 20 different people who came and went. I have a Younger brother who is roughly the sizes of a California pine tree and just about as thin as a twig, and I have an older sister who just last year got married.
I am 17 now and I will be 18 next October.
I'm a bit of a procrastinator, and just about as equally much a hypocrite.
I've been going to school here In Gardner Kansas My whole life, except for preschool when I went to Edgerton for that.

School has always been my roughest piece of life as I have been picked on nonstop since 1st grade. I was misdiagnosed with ADHD and kept that diagnosis until just 3 years ago. I have a total of 15 friends as of just this year.
I am kind of anti-sociable due to the constant bullying, so I may tend to act without thinking, and all I've really known growing up was to shut people out.

I am a Christian and I have been since I was very little. And I have strong faith in my belief.

My Favorite food is Watermelon, my favorite desert is Pumpkin Pie with a little coolwhip on top.

I started Rpg making because playing the games and enjoying them myself is good and all but I feel there’s more that I could probably do so that others can enjoy it just as much.

My first RM program was XP though when I started I cracked it, then later bought it and VX. Now I have VXA which I have also purchased and it is currently my favorite RM maker.

My skills in Rpg making center around Mapping and Eventing. If I’m being honest then my mapping is pretty good with the occasional mistake, but I don't do parallax mapping though I do know how to. And I can make Diverse and large event systems as long as I don't lose concentration on it.

I look forward to working with all of you as well as getting some feedback.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hello, crow! Let's see...

I'm sorry all the shit that went down at school for you. ;9

I'm non-denominational christian. ;8

Pumpkin pie is good.

VXA is the bomb. :B

I do a lot of mapping/eventing, too. =o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

I'm also sorry all that crap went down at school for you. ;9

I'm non-denominational christian. ;8

Pumpkin pie is horrible.

I don't make games. :B

That is all. :ladyj:

<3 Yuyu

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
oh, this could be fun

I also too am also sorry all that crap went down at school for you. ;9

I'm a non-religious theist.  ;8

I love Pumpkin Pi, the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to its diameter, but am indifferent about Pumpkin pie.

VXA master race, though I rarely do anything RM-related any more.

That is not all. But it shall do.

<3 me
(it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
yay I made a template xD
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]