RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PIE

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
And Jules earns the title rmrk mom once again. My hat is off to you

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I understood nothing.
I'll just ask my grandmother to make one since I'm lazy.
Thanks for explaining, though <3
Maybe someday I will try to make one by myself.

It really isn't hard. The first time I ever made a pie crust I thought it was going to be super difficult. Boy was I wrong!  I bet you could do it ^_^

Are 'Ms. Mac' pies available in the US? Goodness they're delicious.
lol The only other screen name I've ever gone by is LadyMac.  So I suppose, in a weird way, you can get 'Ms. Mac' pies in the US xD   But no, I've never seen that brand :P

And Jules earns the title rmrk mom once again. My hat is off to you

:ma:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Pie crust isn't really difficult to mix up. It's just hard to make it look nice. My lattices always fail. ;9
I make a pretty good apple pie. I was told my peach pie was delicious, but they didn't save me any so I never got any of it.  :mad:

It's a little silly, but I feel like the pie is more special when you hand pick the filling ingredient. We have a lot of wild blackberries around my mom's house every year, so I used to make a lot of blackberry pies (though I guess they're technically cobblers). I was a little sad about not having blackberries around up here with strike, but then I found out that we have rhubarb in the back yard. So now I make rhubarb pie instead. :P
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:49:01 PM by Acolyte »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Shoot I never do lattice, that stuff is hard! lol  I buy mini cookie cutters, roll my crust out and cut a couple of shapes out of it.  Then lay the shapes I cut out on top of the crust. That, a fork, and an egg wash are all you need :ladyj:   It may not make the cover of a magazine, but it'll be good enough for your family.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
By golly, this thread is actually on topic! :drmc:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Back when I lived in Ferndale, I lived in a house with a little orchard (it was only like 10 trees). Each year we would have enough apples to make like 20 apples pies. Good times.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Fruit reserve or thick jam are the best fillings for entry-level homemade pies, it's pretty hard to mess up the filling during baking with those.

Mixed fruit or plum are the best choices.

Pie is fucking delicious.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've never had pie in my life, this being India. But we do have stuff here that makes up for it, I guess.

I did have something they CALLED a cheese pie once,
And it was horrible.
So I'm not counting it.
Biatches.
Arlen is hot.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Ok, I know i said i was going to try and stay out of the sewers until my birthday at the leas, but could someone move the responses that are on topic to somewhere not in the sewers?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
:community:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm the black guy and you're the other (Indian?) guy, right? ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
this topic still deserves to be in the sewers

it's shitty and awful

move it back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oops, I missed.

>Becomes an award thread.

Someone move this please. :mad:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:15:38 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Waaarm applepie!  :gracie:
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Why an award, I know its shitty, but all of the on topic posts don't deserve such a cruel fate, but why is it an award?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It accidentally got moved to the awards section lol ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I can't move it :/   But I'm with Firerain, this thread belongs in the sewers. 

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No seriously, someone please move this... ;_;

Well, unless I'm doomed to look in shame forever at this awkward moving mistake. o.o ;_;

*edit*

Thank you!~ :tpg:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:42:06 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]