RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pastor Wants Gays to "die out"

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
MAIDEN, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) — A North Carolina pastor has come under fire after calling for gays and lesbians to be killed off by keeping them locked up behind an electrified fence.

During his sermon at the Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, Pastor Charles Worley said he figured out a way to “get rid of all the lesbians and queers.”

“Build a great big, large fence – 100 miles long – put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food,” Worley said during his May 13 sermon. “Do the same thing with the queers and homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out … and in a few years they will die out.”

Worley went out to say that gays and lesbians will die off because “they can’t reproduce.”

The Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate posted a clip of the sermon on YouTube which has gone viral.

“I was horrified. I was shocked,” Laura Tipton, member of the group, told CBS Charlotte. “I was hurt to hear him say such horrible things about the LGBT community. Those words were absolutely horrific.”

The group will be holding a protest against the church this upcoming Sunday morning. Tipton is expecting some 250 people to show up.

“In his newest sermon, Pastor Worley invited us to come demonstrate at the church,” Tipton said. “I think the congregation will either be very shocked or very silent.”

Worley also said in the video that he will not vote for President Obama because he is a “baby killer and a homosexual lover.”

“God have mercy, it makes me puking sick,” Worley said during the sermon. “Could you imagine kissing some man?”

The church’s website says, “We offer NO apologies in believing the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible is the inerrant Word of God.”

CBS Charlotte has reached out to Pastor Worley for comment.

I don't have words for how stupid this man is.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/?2012/05/22/?pastor-build-electrified-fence-?for-gays-so-they-die-out/

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
What in the name of Baconwax.
  :shoop:
なんでやねん

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I think that sounds great. All us gays fenced in with food, water and ourselves, imagine all the "fun" you'd get out of it :smart:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I think that sounds great. All us gays fenced in with food, water and ourselves, imagine all the "fun" you'd get out of it :smart:

I giggled.

But yeah, the guy seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
NORTH CAROLINA IMAGINE THAT

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
*shrug* to each their own.  Always gonna be a hater. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
This just in: Fundie Christians don't like gays! Full story at 11!

Rep:
Level 60
NORTH CAROLINA IMAGINE THAT

GOD DAMN IT, NORTH CAROLINA.

:strikeragehi:

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
I think he just made a great case that will allow us to put him behind an electrified fence. He is absolutely fucking crazy.

I keep hoping dumb asses like him will die out. Honestly how do they even figure out how to reproduce...

Also Skanker,  :gracie:

I have been wanted to use that smiley for a while now...  :lol:
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I don't think this is anything new. We need an extremist who actually does something extreme. Like a revolution against mixed fibers, or lighting fires on Sunday.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Thats...
Not really surprising, i would say it is normal for such people.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ok so we round up the gays and then we assign guards to keep watch

make them wear rainbows on their shirts for easy identification in the wild

after we exterminate them all we'll get a group of soldiers to take baseball bats and beat the guards to death with them.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
For some reason, I knew where you were going with that as soon as I saw "soldiers" and "Baseball bats."
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dude wants to suck a dick. He just can't admit it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
what Holk said. There was a study linking homophobia to repressed homosexual feelings.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This guy is clearly just a breed of asshole. The best thing to do with creeps like that is to slap them in the face, call them an "asshole", and ignore them. :V
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
This guy is clearly just a breed of asshole. The best thing to do with creeps like that is to slap them in the face, call them an "asshole", and ignore them. :V

How do you ignore them whilst slapping them in the face, again? :P

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
How do you ignore them whilst slapping them in the face, again? :P

>Slap

>then ignore

>profit

xD
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Given that the "ignore them" was placed well after the "slap them in the face," I'm led to believe that she intended to go about this in a step-by-step process, wherein she would slap him prior to ignoring him, rather than doing so in tandem.

Edit: It appears as though my assumptions were accurate.

* Malson fist bump

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
* Gaston fist bump
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
* Fall From Eden enters Grammar Mode!

The conjunction "then" would have been appropriate to determine a sequence of events in such a case. Regardless, I like the sound of profiting from slapping assholes and then subsequently ignoring them.

* Fall From Eden leaves Grammar Mode and returns to Conversational Logic mode!

Oh, God -- wait.

That would make me a prostitute. ;9

I accept defeat. ;9

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
But how do we eliminate the furries?

Rep:
Level 60
But how do we eliminate the furries?

Hey, where's Zylos been lately? What did you do?!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I eliminated him.