RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If I had the money, I would be celebrating right now...

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
...cuz I've got a job and start tomorrow :D

And Sunday I got a 5 week old puppy. 

A celebration is in order and I'm all out of money so I'll probably celebrate on the first real paycheck with diablo 3 lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 69
What kind of job did you get?
and Congrats!

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
What kind of job did you get?
and Congrats!

It's some crappy market research telephone survey job but meh.  It'll last until I get a better one lol

And thanks :D
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Congrats!!!!!

Best of luck to you! ;8
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Kewl.
Good luck on your job!  8)
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 60
Congratulations! Know you've been having a hard time finding any job, so best of luck to you with this one. :)

Also, puppies are adorable. And poop everywhere. So good luck with that, too. :P

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Thanks guys :)

Congratulations! Know you've been having a hard time finding any job, so best of luck to you with this one. :)

Also, puppies are adorable. And poop everywhere. So good luck with that, too. :P

Definitely been very hard.  I applied at this place a year ago and never heard back and just applied friday early in the morning and everything went smooth from there.  It's nice to have things go so smoothly for once lol.

And yeah, my puppy is pretty adorable.  Luckily she doesn't poop everywhere but she does have a tendency to pee right after drinking from her water bowl...and by right after, i mean:

*lick lick lick, pee, "I did something wrong" stare, continues licking her water dish*

Also tried to go to bed early tonight for my orientation tomorrow and she woke up and puked on the bed.  I think switching her from the dog food we had to actual puppy food did a number on her stomach.

Spoiler for "Puppy":

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Awwwwwwwwww she's so cutee! :tpg:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
Luckily she doesn't poop everywhere but she does have a tendency to pee right after drinking from her water bowl...and by right after, i mean:

*lick lick lick, pee, "I did something wrong" stare, continues licking her water dish*

hope you don't have carpet

or if you do that you can clean it up fast enough, cause that gets all the way down to the flooring and can be a bitch to get out sometimes

I think switching her from the dog food we had to actual puppy food did a number on her stomach.

yeah, that would do it. kayla (Eden's wife) studied animal care and management, says you should switch over time, like mix the foods together to keep them from getting upset like that

btw, good luck with the orientation, man

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Congrats on the new job ;)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Congratulations on the new job! I hope it goes great for you.   And your puppy is A-DOR-A-BLE!

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Thanks again guys :) 

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
good luck on your job and if you work totally hard you can ask your boss for a raise lolz...