RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PH must prepare for war, says Enrile

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
look like it true

Quote from: yahoo
While most of the senators are calling for a peaceful resolution, Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile said the Philippines must be prepared for a possible war with China.

“That is already an indication that China is grabbing the place from us. Nagiging grabber na ang China,” Enrile said, commenting on the rising number of Chinese vessels in the disputed Panatag shoal.

“We must prepare. We better buy war equipment. We better buy our weapons, our means of defense,” Enrile told reporters.

But in a separate interview, Senator Antonio Trillanes IV said the Philippines has no capability to wage war.

Trillanes pointed out that the law which was supposed to ensure military modernization has failed due to corruption.

Some senators meanwhile urged the government to refrain from aggravating the tension with China.

Senators Trillanes, Loren Legarda, and Manny Villar said although it is clear that Scarborough belongs to the Philippines, the standoff should be resolved through diplomatic means.

“Hindi na kailangang palalain ang away sa China. Tumahimik na lang muna tayo. Hindi naman pagkaduwag iyon. Maliwanag na atin iyang Scarborough. Ito ay talagang sa diplomasya lang natin mareresolba,” Villar told reporters.

Legarda also urged both countries to “focus on what builds, not on what destroys” as any act of violence would only compromise peace and security in the region.

“Scarborough Shoal clearly belongs to the Philippines as it is within the 200 miles exclusive economic zone of the country and the Philippines has exercised effective jurisdiction and effective occupation over the area,” added Legarda, head of the Senate committee on Foreign Relations.

The standoff started when Chinese ships blocked a Philippine navy crew from arresting Chinese fishermen who were spotted taking marine species.

Based on its historical map, China claims sovereignty over the Panatag Shoal, which it refers to as Huangyan Island.

Nevertheless, Legarda said the current dispute over Scarborough Shoal will not affect the bilateral relations between the two countries.

source: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ph-must-prepare-for-war--says-enrile.html
well china is trying to take over the island even it not their... really were fighting over Scarborough Shoal because china say it their but we also say it ours... what the...

Rep:
Level 69
Must be prepared for 'possible' war.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
You all look the same.  Just give it to them.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Must be prepared for 'possible' war.

y'know, maybe...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 69
You all look the same.  Just give it to them.
After seeing your avatar, I'm not sure where you're going with that.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hot steamy buttfucking between china and the phillipeens

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Stop posting this war shit. Nobody cares.