RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bye

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I understand the need to step away sometimes. I hope everything works out well, and we'll see you when you get back.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Holy shit! I'm going to miss you lots, Pacman. ;9 I'll see you whenever you get back; for now just worry about your schoolwork, and we will await your return (with a red carpet, of course).

Also, don't worry about Major Arcana. :) I understand that your life should come first. You can always count on me to keep it updated and all that jazz, and any changes you like can be made whenever is convenient to you. Being in college, I understand the importance of school (not as much as I should sometimes, lol).

Been fun trollin' RMRK court sessions with you. :( I'm gonna miss that. More importantly, always remember this:

Spoiler for:
YOU GOT PRANK LO !!!

Oh, and this:

Spoiler for:
I'm gonna miss you lots!!!! ;9 Do your best, and return to us RMRK-dwellers someday. <3

Also:

Spoiler for Big sad face ;_; :
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Dx I don't know what to say, Good luck with your schoolwork, We will miss you, and see you later.  ;9
Spoiler for:
:rbaww:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
l8r g8r

Spoiler for:
luv u bb
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:45:26 AM by DrSword »

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
Well, this sucks...   ;9

I didn't get that much time to really get to know you and my goodbye may not seem like much but I will miss you! You were really fun to talk to and I hope you get your problems taken care of. Your an awesome person Pac! Keep being you dude!!!!!   ;)

Bye Pacman! I'll miss you!
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Thanks everyone. Don't have too much fun without me.

Oh, what am I saying? Telling RMRK not to have fun. Pay no attention to that.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know