RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How did you come up with your username?

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
That makes sense, kind of. Is it a name you're proud of?
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Sure, I guess. It's a bit plain.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Mine was a nickname from Highschool, but it started because the logins on the school computers were the first three letters of your last name, and your first initial. Thus, Holk. It became Holkeye because of my mild heterochromia.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I made up mine when I was very little. Probably 10 or so. When creating an account on Neopets (lol) I went with "yuyu" because I used to be into anime and liked "yuyuhakusho". The "babe" was not-intended, I originally wanted it to be "yuyugirl", but that was taken. So, I thought of "babe" and it wasn't taken.

Since I'm no longer into that show, looking back, its a really silly, fangirl name. But, I stuck with it because I used it so much.

Spoiler for:
The main question for me is why I chose to use "yuyubabe" on RMRK, instead of "Deannomite". I've been using "Deannomite" more recently in most places, except RMRK; being a mixture of my name (Deanna) and dyn-o-mite. Lol 8)

Deannomite sounds like a special pokemon =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
answer the question silverline
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
I made up mine when I was very little. Probably 10 or so. When creating an account on Neopets (lol) I went with "yuyu" because I used to be into anime and liked "yuyuhakusho". The "babe" was not-intended, I originally wanted it to be "yuyugirl", but that was taken. So, I thought of "babe" and it wasn't taken.

Since I'm no longer into that show, looking back, its a really silly, fangirl name. But, I stuck with it because I used it so much.

Spoiler for:
The main question for me is why I chose to use "yuyubabe" on RMRK, instead of "Deannomite". I've been using "Deannomite" more recently in most places, except RMRK; being a mixture of my name (Deanna) and dyn-o-mite. Lol 8)

But is more when referring to CoOoL Deanna---MITEE, Deanna---MITEE!  ;8

&

thx admins to change my user name well is this my name xD

See ya' later   8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

8) I want to be one of those legendary types. haha

:rfuckyeah:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I didn't my mom gave it to me.

I think my dad resents it because whenever someone asks if I go by Jr (no fucking way) he has to tell them how it was my mom who insisted I be named Anthony.

I don't actually go by Tony, just Anthony.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

8) I want to be one of those legendary types. haha

:rfuckyeah:

20 minutes in SAI later...
Spoiler for:

Deannomite
Explosive Pokemon
Fire/Electric
When they begin a fight, their tail fuse lights. When it runs out, they explode with massive electrical force. Days later it will mysteriously reappear where it exploded, unharmed.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
That's freaking adorable.   
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for:

Deannomite
Explosive Pokemon
Fire/Electric
When they begin a fight, their tail fuse lights. When it runs out, they explode with massive electrical force. Days later it will mysteriously reappear where it exploded, unharmed.
Are you really putting that in Pokemon Crescent or was this a joke? :P

Either way, that looks freaking awesome :D :D ;D
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for:

Deannomite
Explosive Pokemon
Fire/Electric
Are you really putting that in Pokemon Crescent or was this a joke? :P

Either way, that looks freaking awesome :D :D ;D

It was just for the lolz unless she is insistant I put it into the game.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
YUYUBABE IS A POKEMON =O

Roph was just a nickname from school that never went away. Silverline is a brand of filing cabinet, I took one of the badges from one and stuck it on my guitar.
bringing sexy back

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lacitor was the first alias I ever used online, no idea where it came from.

I go by Firerain now, and that one just sorta popped into my head.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Blunts word was a chat room name back when I was 13 ish.

Some guild me and my buddies had for rpging(?).

Steelsword, Manasword, Silversword, etc. you get the point

Sine rpg maker 2000 I've been trying to work the guild into a game. Success rate so far is 0%.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for:

Deannomite
Explosive Pokemon
Fire/Electric
My gosh, that's soooo awesome!! o_o It's even my favorite color! :tpg:

It was just for the lolz unless she is insistant I put it into the game.

Haha 8) that's up to you. Just seeing that cute lil pokemon was awesome! ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Deannomite -> Yuyubomb -> ?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Deannomite -> Yuyubomb -> Coultonblast :o 8)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
People call me Tez for short and I just so happen to be an Osamu Tezuka fanboy.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
In Phantasy Star III, there was the BadM00s enemy that somehow found it's way into the Gamma World RPG my buds and I were playing at the time. It later became a character- a mutant moose with tiny wings and a really bad attitude- loosley based on the PS III enemy and IIRC Johnny Pantyhose from Ranma 1/2. Later on, it was the name of my first rock band, and somewhere in there there's an homage to the opening credits of Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.

With everyone in my family already calling me "Moose" since I'm so much bigger than them, it just kinda fit!

BTW, that's damned fine artwork, Gracie.
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deannomite -> Yuyubomb -> ?

Deannomite -> Yuyubomb -> Coultonblast :o 8)

The preferred Pokemon of Team Terrorist. :o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Coultonitro

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Coultrinitrotoluene

Oh that's what Holk did.

Coultroglycerin

Coultrignite

Coult-4

I think that'll do.

the first three letters of your last name, and your first initial.

Bart ;o
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:25:19 AM by Timothy »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Laza is preferable to my college email: lazzaraj
Silverline is a brand of filing cabinet, I took one of the badges from one and stuck it on my guitar.

that's actually awesome

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
the first three letters of your last name, and your first initial.

Mort :mad: