RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Where is the 2 pound burrito?

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Contestant - GIAW 9

I have seen a good many times on this site and i have wondered where is the 2-pound burrito? Has anyone else wondered where is this 2-pound burrito they talk about in the top-right corner of the page.
I have a blog now where I will be posting my scripts that I create.

My Favorite Animes:
    1. Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons)
    2. Dragonaut the Resonance
    3. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
In the shadows

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I am the one who put that there, but it's about 3 or 4 years old. If you still want it, I can give it to you.
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I aaaaaaatttttteeeeeee

iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
also I thought Halo preferred Tacos :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I don't know what you're talking about, burritos are best !!

Rep:
Level 97
But, no really, tacos are master race of mexican food.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
...I'm suddenly craving a freebirds burrito...
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
>Not fajitas or the superior chalupa/muchaco.

Or even flautas, or enchiladas.

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
But, no really, tacos are master race of mexican food.

---really not.  :mad:

>Not fajitas or the superior chalupa/muchaco.

Or even flautas, or enchiladas.

nor either---  :mad:

ahhahahah both of you, need come to Mexico and eat the really mexican food.

or TACOS DE PERRO.

Spoiler for:

in Mexico nobody eats burritos and yes indeed is mexican food.

but... i only eat burritos in Stripes, when i go to USA xD

See ya' later  8)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:17:39 AM by chrismalson.com »
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
The only food that was superior in Mexico when I stayed there was the pico de gallo.
Everything else is better in Texas :mad:

Also why don't you guys have yellow cheese :V

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Texas really is great when it comes to  mexican food...and im good without eating dog.

My girlfriend is mexican and makes awesome food so I'm happy as I am.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Never post pictures of dead animals like that again.  :mad:

Also, pollo loco es muy bueno.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:16:32 AM by Ashley »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Never post pictures of dead animals like that again.  :mad:

Acolyte stole the words from my mouth.

I'm officially disgusted. :mad: This ain't the Sewers *yet*.

EDIT: Thanks Malson <3
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
In his defense, you kinda have to assume it when he says Dog Tacos.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
'EY!  Enough posting here, get to finishing that judging :P

Rep:
Level 97
I already judged your game :mad:

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Psh I already know I lost lol.  I'm curious to see who wins XD

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
All I was a picture of a kitten?

Rep:
Level 97
It was a picture of dead dogs sliced open :mad:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Thats vomit inducing. I made the mistake of googling it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
FREE 2-pound burrito when you send $50 to any of our participating retailers:
Carl's Curry
Mexican Fire Pants
The Hairy Clam
Mal-Wart

Finally get the FREE burrito you've always wanted!! Send $50 to any participating retailer and receive a FREE 2-POUND BURRITO!!!!!

Dart Daman send $50 NOW to get a FREE burrito!!!! And for just $6.99 (plus shipping) receive a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION BURRITO BAG!!!!!!!!

This burrito bag is destined to become a collector's item -- get it NOW to make your friends jealous!!!!

Act NOW Dart Daman while the offer still lasts!!!!!!!

WARNING: Burrito bag does not actually hold burritos. Putting burritos in burrito bag will result in your burritos becoming squashed, smelly, or disgusting. We are not responsible for you putting burritos in the burrito bag. burritos do not come with life insurance.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon