RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Very old japanese game

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
RMRK Junior
Hello, I apologize in advance if this is not the right section to ask this; it is not a technical or game-related question so I assumed it was okay to ask here.

I cannot recall which RPG Maker it was, either 2000 or 2003, but I am looking to play a very old game made by a Japanese group (or, I think it was one guy?) for either of these versions.

Details I remember:
  • The game was set in an earlier era, say, the 20s I believe? The main character was a maid I think
  • All graphics (chipsets, face, etc) were made by this person/group
  • I am very, very, sure that this face set is from the game:
    • I think i remember seeing a train chipset from this game

If anyone has ANY info regarding this game... please let me know, I really would like to play it.