RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Useless Facts about yourself

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Vanilla Coke is the awesome shit.
So true.

2. I'm very cold and serious when people first meet me. Yet, I'm giddy and social on the inside. ;)

14. I bite my nails. They are really, really short now. :'(

22. I always sleep with a fan. It's a noise machine and I feel stuffy if I don't. :'(

- You could've fooled me about being cold and serious :o

- I bite my nails too, my mother used to tell me that I would get pregnant from biting my own finger nails. I find it sad that for a few years, I actually believed that. But of course, I was very young.

- I always sleep with a fan too, even on really cold nights and I can't sleep well without one on (so I keep two in case one decides it wants to die). Thanks to the fan, I've become really cold resistant in regards to the wind and I can casually walk through public in 5 degrees with nothing but a t-shirt and shorts on (As long as it doesn't rain or hail).

I have a fear of flying. I don't think I could ever get on a plane D:
I have never broken any bones.
- I used to have that fear of flying as well, then I actually went on a plane and it went away (that turbulence is really bad though).

- I also have never broken any bones, which is surprising because I used to do some parkour with my friend.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Arachnophobia does not exist. A fear of spiders is entirely rational.
Totally agreed, and we would know Pacman, no spiders like the ones down under ::)

Other Random facts about me:
I can't take any medication, my body will not allow any form of medication into my system.
I listen to more Japanese stuff than English stuff, even though I don't speak the language.
I usually stay off any form of real-time chat on the internet, because I can be really sarcastic and it's hard to tell the difference online.
I can play some songs on Expert in guitar hero.
I've never used a hair straightener.

And Finally My Nickname Is Cry.

Edit: Nickname... Some of you seem to think that my real name is Cry ;_;
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:58:58 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
@D&P..
Since your name is "Cry", what's your full name? owo
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Cry Verba Kanebridge....

Ok not really, it's just my nickname, it doesn't work with my actual last name.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:16:55 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Split the ridiculous water fight because it was dumb.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I can't answer the questions "How are you?" or "How was your day?" properly, unless I think about it for like 5 minutes.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Someone once asked me how my day was. I said "horrible." She yelled at me and told me to give the proper answer. So I said "good." ._.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I have regrown all 3 adult teeth I've lost, and some of my teeth are still growing, like my canines.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:18:00 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Im left handed
I won't eat any thing that has bones in it (like a chicken wing), but yet I'll still eat something like chicken tenders o.O
I talk to myself and or my cat, which if its my cat i use a baby voice
I dont like drinking out of cups, only mugs
I sleep with my head on the edge of my pillow
My cat steals the rest of my pillow every night
I bite my nails, lip, and sometimes even the inside of my mouth
I'm addicted to Cream Soda (before that it was Brisk and before that Dr Pepper)
I think I should stop there before it gets any weirder

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have regrown all 3 adult teeth I've lost, and some of my teeth are still growing, like my canines.
I had 3 sets of canines, wish I could've respec'd those into my front and centers ;9

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I only drink water and rarely something else only if it's the only thing around.
I love potatoes.
I don't really like cats.
I love watching the History Channel, when they actually have something other than rednecks, gun shows, jousting, picking or pawn shops on.
I'm about to eat dinner.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't really like cats.

You're on my shitlist, pal!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I like cats, but I'm allergic to them ._.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I have imaginary arguments with nobody else is around. Like, rehearsing what I would do/say if somebody at work started shit with me.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh god, and then at the end you're all satisfied with yourself because you think you're all prepared to kick someone's ass.

Then the situation never happens, or when it does you forget everything you rehearsed and sound like a dumbass ;9

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I like cats, but I'm allergic to them ._.

Me too. ._.
Zyrtec does wonders though.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Oh god, and then at the end you're all satisfied with yourself because you think you're all prepared to kick someone's ass.

Then the situation never happens, or when it does you forget everything you rehearsed and sound like a dumbass ;9
The situation has never happened, in any of the hundred of cases, lol.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I have imaginary arguments with nobody else is around. Like, rehearsing what I would do/say if somebody at work started shit with me.

DO DO THIS

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This keeps me up at night.

And if it finally rolls around I feel like George Costanza; "I slept with your mother."

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I think we all do that. And man, if a time machine is ever invented, I swear I want one just so all the times that I think of a snappy comeback minutes (or days <_<) later I can go back in time and SAY IT

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
My problem is I'll go through a big ol' fuss in my head or at the mirror, and when I'm in the situation the a-hole in front of me comes up with something totally out of left field...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
holy shit, I always thought I was the only one who did that.

Me too. ._.
Zyrtec does wonders though.
I'm glad zyrtec pretty much negates it for you, and that you have to take zyrtec anyway. I am also glad you like pudge cat.

useless fact: my cats name is pudge.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:52:29 AM by Strike_Reyhi »

pokeball CDAOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 63
Newby
All the bare foot walking I've done has made me comfortable walking bare-foot on gravel and rocks.

Rep:
Level 82
holy shit, I always thought I was the only one who did that.

That makes an interesting game/fun discussion thread too: "things you think only you do". It's surprising how many people do these 'unique' sound things.

Saying that, I also do the whole in-the-mind argument and most of the time how it goes in my head is not how it goes in reality.

On a similar note, I do like to go into random fantasies during dull day to day things where I may imagine random scenarios involving a lot of action like becoming a ninja, or living a day of Jack Bauer's life... just to pass an hour or too.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

I do like to go into random fantasies during dull day to day things where I may imagine random scenarios involving a lot of action like becoming a ninja, or living a day of Jack Bauer's life... just to pass an hour or too.

Oh man, I do that all the time.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
"I've found the bomb!"

"What are you going to do, Jack?"

"I'm going to take off my pants!"

"What?"

"I'm going to take off my pants, and dance around in my underwear! I suggest YOU do the same!"

tick   tock   tick   tock