RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Useless Facts about yourself

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I sometimes wear ribbons :)

Can we get some proof of this ;8

Useless fact... I used to be scared of the toaster :'(
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 82
I used to be scared of the toaster

I wouldn't say I've ever been scared of a toaster, but I have jumped a few times whenever I've gone into a daydream/stare whilst waiting for it to finish.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I suppose that covers my statement pretty well.

Not scared of the toaster just the noises it makes :(
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
I watched a bunch of videos about Slenderman once

I couldn't sleep at all that night

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
1 - I frequently dye my hair alot.
2 - I wear glasses when I need em'
3 - I live in Asia!
4 - I'm 5'6.5
5 - I can wear makeup, and look pretty good in it.
6 - I can eat with using my hands, chopsticks, and spoons and forks.
 :V
なんでやねん

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
About two years ago, I actually changed my official fursona species to being a folf. But since no one here would give a damn either way, let alone begin to fathom why, I just don't bother telling people. Useless fact.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL US THAT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Is folf like frisbee golf?
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
If I said yes, would you play me for every hole?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant

Rep:
Level 65
When the wind blows.......
When i was 12 i got scared playing spyro and megaman i almost thought the hero's were me....body.........and.....soul.
Life Is just as clear

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Mentioned in the factfile, I have Central Hetrochromia, it makes my eyes a bunch of colours :3

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Wearing them on your wrist doesn't count
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball CDAOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 63
Newby
Wearing them on your wrist doesn't count

I don't think it's even been worn on the wrist ???

Where else should he wear it?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Might as well,

Useless fact: I have OCD. Not too severe, but its there :|
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
So when you burn dogs, do you have to make sure they burn evenly on both sides or something?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Not really, the kerosine takes care of that. But sometimes when I burn one it feels weird, so I have to burn 3 (because its an odd number, 2 won't do)

Just trying to get you people to understand.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Oh, so before when it seemed like you were burning so many dogs because you're a bastard, it's actually because of your OCD. I totally get it now.

Rep:
Level 97
Also hi Nightwolf!

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
For a straight male, I wear a ridiculous amount of makeup on a daily basis.

I consume on average four cans of energy drink each day.

I cannot go a single day without getting started on for the way I dress and behave.

I cannot go a week without sex, or I get really irritable.

Also, check out my Development Blog!

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
Mentioned in the factfile, I have Central Hetrochromia, it makes my eyes a bunch of colours :3

Me too...  my eyes looks like oranges.  ;8

For a straight male, I wear a ridiculous amount of makeup on a daily basis.

you looks like? --->

about me... well i really use the Iron Man Mask.

in mexico call me Aironmanboy.

to bad...  ;9

See ya' later  8)

Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Vanilla Coke is the awesome shit.
After, prior to or during said consumption, I peel the label off of the bottle without even thinking about it.

That mean you're sexually frustrated. I used to do that all the time, till I got a BF. trololol.

I don't eat vegetables.
One time, my bewbs went from A-C in a month, and then recently C-D/D in a month.
I don't eat burgers with anything other than cheese, meat and a bun.
I have gigantic, world ending tantrums if I run out of tea.
I still play with pokemon cards.
I can eat with chopsticks.
The following statement is a lie.
The previous statement is the truth.

etc etc

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Vanilla Coke is the awesome shit.
After, prior to or during said consumption, I peel the label off of the bottle without even thinking about it.
That mean you're sexually frustrated. I used to do that all the time, till I got a BF. trololol.
I've always done it. Even when I was with someone :o I figured it was just a quirk. It seems to catch people's attention, it doesn't even occur to me. The really fascinating bit is that I do it perfectly pretty much every time. Except when I am frustrated, ironically.

Also
I don't eat vegetables. (Except pizza. Pizza is a vegetable.)
I don't eat burgers with anything other than cheese, meat and a bun. (I can deal with 'tomato' sauce.)
I still play with pokemon cards. (Except Psyduck. Psyduck is a vegetable.)
I can eat with chopsticks. (I can deal with 'tomato' sauce.)

moew.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
~ My bedspread has flowers on it. These flowers MUST face up when the bed is made. If they're facing down, I can't sleep. I have to get up and flip it over. (sometimes the kids make my bed)

~ I can not stand touching raw meat. I use gloves to do my cooking or get my children to help lol.

~ I love reading. I devour books. And I prefer the physical version. It's hard to climb into a hot bubble bath with an e-reader.

~ Tea is my drink of choice. I can drink a half gallon of iced tea every day. And do most days :)

~