RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Member Factfile

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Name:Frank Pepin

Aliases: EvilM00s, Doc, The Fud

Race: Human (french/irish descent)

Birthdate: 13 September 1977 (aged... oh,never mind)

Birthplace: Hammond, IN, USA

Current whereabouts: Porter, IN, USA

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 245 lbs. I werk owt.

Shoe Size: 13 1/2 US

Eyes: Hazel (greeney/bluey/grayish)

Hair Color Medium blond, but it's turning red at my temples and beard.

Fave Color: Black is lack of color, so I'll say blue

Tats & such: Family crest, L arm; pentacle earrings, 2 sets

Marital Status: Married for 14 years

Sexual Orientation: mostly straight

Religion: Neo-Pagan Witchcraft

Family: Wife, 3 daughters aged 3, 11 and 13. My father died when I was 16, and I refuse to claim 2 half-brothers and 3 half-sisters I'm genetically related to, or my mother. They are downright nasty people.

Pets: 1 gay outside cat. No, he's really into other boys...

Edjamakashuns: GED cert; EMT school, St. Anthony's Hospital; Paramedic cert, Methodist Hospitals; Firefighter I & II, South Haven Fire Academy; Critical Care Transport, University of Chicago Hospital.

What do I do when not forum-ing here: Well, I manage a household, but other than that it's usually games, either playing or designing. Occasionally I do calligraphy, miniature painting, I teach Iai-do and I'm a registered minister of my faith. I played bass untill my rig got stolen, now I putz around on an acoustic and a keyboard.

Fave Movie: Anything by Tim Burton, Akira Kurosawa or Studio Ghibli

Fave song: Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp minor "Quasi una fantasia", Op. 27, No. 2, adagio sustenuto by Ludwig van Beethoven

Other music I like: Irish folk, heavy metal, dance/trance, jazz

Languages spoken: English, German and an "awareness" level of Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Japanese.

What I love about me: I never back down.

What I hate about me: My hunched back (I have kyphosis)

Favorite food: Whatever doesn't eat me first

Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper, unless Lady J is looking!

Fave cartoon: Either Samurai Jack or Code Lyoko, and I like to watch My Little Pony with my daughter. Yeah, that's right. You gat a problem with that?

Favorite book: Gorin no Sho by Musashi, or maybe Celtic Magic by D.J. Conway.

Favorite other RMRKers: Acolyte, Pacman, Gracie, Lady J, Zylos, yuyubabe and ModAlg.

Favorite Video Game: I'd have to say the original Final Fantasy, but there are SOOO many games I like!

Preferred RM: VX, but Ace looks pretty cool... and expensive.

Are you righty, lefty or other? Well, I write right handed and I'm a right handed thrower and swordsman, but I do almost everything else left handed.

Do you get regular sleep? Never used to, but now I do. Hell, sometimes I'll fall asleep when I sit down for TV...

Dronking?: Neither. I quit the smoking and I'll have a Guiness on my birthday, but that's it.

Do you wear jewelry? Yes, lots. I like rings, and in my faith we use certain stones to strengthen us. I make mine into bracelets. I also have a hematite circle necklace.

How do you dress? Kinda goth, at least in fall and winter. I like jeans, button-down shirts and ties. I always have the sleeves rolled up. In the summer I have resorted to shorts and t-shirts, and at home it's whatever is most comfortable.

Who do you admire? My daughters. They each have taught me something I find crucial to being a complete person; Lily has taught me peace, Iris has taught me joy, and Madelynn has taught me that being exactly and unapologetically who you are is a battle worth fighting.

Life goal: Do something really novel before I die.

Daily goal: Challenge at least one person's thinking every day.

Other Stuff: I am a recovering heroin addict (15 years clean); I have broken every bone in my body at least once except for my pelvis, skull bones and hyoid bone. Oh yeah, and my spine.

Updated !

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:51:23 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Fuck yeah Dr Pepper

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Dr. Pepper is nasty.  I don't know why you all seem to love it so much :mad:

Also my opinion matters more than anyone's personal preference :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Dr. Pepper is the worst excuse for a beverage :mad:

Also I realized I've never created an RMRK member factfile lol

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dr. Pepper is nasty.  I don't know why you all seem to love it so much :mad:

Also my opinion matters more than anyone's personal preference :mad:

I guess that settles it, then.   ;9 Factfile altered.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:50:29 PM by EvilM00s »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
*yuyubabe runs into the room, frantically*

WAIT! *gasp... gasp...* I've run all the way here to back up the DrPepper party! I love DrPepper! Let there be balance, now! 8)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I guess that settles it, then.   ;9 Factfile altered.
lol <3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Okay I'll bite...
Name: Patrick Lasagna (i know :3)
Aliases: IAMFORTE, fort170 (on old sites)
Sex: Male
Race: Italian background but born in canada
Birthdate: October 18th 1993
Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
Height: Roughly 6"
How much do you weigh? 170 Pounds
Shoe Size: US 12-13
Eye Color: Green-Grey-Blue-Brown(also I have Central Hetrochromia)
Hair Color: Dark brown
What is your favorite color? Orange, and black (even though its a shade)
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Nothing worth mentioning
Dating/Marital Status: In a long distance relationship with a super girl :3
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Family: 1 Sister
Pets: I had a fish but it died :(
School(s):  Gradeschool, High School, University
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Attempting to make headway on my project, playing games, trolling people
Favorite Movie: Black Hawk Down
What kind of music do you like? Some Classic rock, some new age rock, and some foreign stuff, also classical music
Favorite Video Game: Tales of Symphonia
Favorite Book: World War Z, The divine comedy
Favorite Food: Italian food?
Favorite Beverage: H2O
Favourite Cartoon: Futurama
Favourite Tv Show: 24
Favorite Other Members:Ummm I don't know anyone that well, but the two people who've left a lasting impression on me are Zylos and Zeriab XD
Preferred RPG Maker: RMXP
Preferred Web Browser: Opera
Preferred Email Service: Hotmail/G-mail
Website?: A bunch of blogs that i'd care to forget about
Vegetarian?: I'm part of PETA- People for the eating of tasty animals
Where you've traveled: Mexico, Bahamas, USA
What do you hate?
  • People who can't make up their mind
  • People not using the Search bar
  • Most music of the last 10 years
  • Lazy People who won't help themselves
  • Internet Explorer
What do you love?
  • Fire Emblem
  • My Girlfriend <3
  • RMRK
  • MINECRAFT
  • Mass Effect
  • Game Design
Useless Facts: I have an overactive imagination, I'm fairly loyal to my friends, and I have a knack for throwing knives XD Also I have roughly -9.8 Vision in both eyes, I have GIGANTIC hands( I can palm a basket ball :3)
Pictures: Lost in the nether regions of the void.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Not enough :(
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? I speak only english, but I can get by a little in french and italian if people speak slowly XD
Do you drink? Ocasionally
Do you smoke? Bleh no
Did you ever skip class? Yeah, or i just go on my laptop and tune the world out.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Not nearly enough, less than 4 hours
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yup
have you ever broken a bone? Almost, but not quite
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? I have this lucky leather braclet and an ID tag XD
How do you dress? Casual, business casual, jeans, and sweaters.
How many keys are on your keyring? I don't have a key ring : (
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Bed: anywhere from 10-2 Wakeup: from 6-10
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Way too Many
What are your goals/dreams in life? Finish school, then i'll have time to dream XD
What got you involved in RMRK? I think I was looking for resources, and decided to join one of the forums, RMRK seemed like the friendliest so I joined up very quietly.
Who do you admire? Great leaders, People who stand up for what they want, My dad
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Im more of a solo sports guy, I Currently do Taekwando, and ocasionally run.
What is your dream job? Engineer of some kind, Or somethign to do with videogames if that all caves in.
What was your first screenname? fort170, unfortunetly my email can't be changed >.<
Do you have any piercings? Nope
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I write with my right hand, but can do lots of things with my lfet hand,
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? None, nope
What is your favorite website? RMRK, I don't visit anything else as regularly
Do you play computer games? Lots, Minecraft, Mass effect(and now the demo), Battlefield 3, Garrys mod, Tf2, Fallout
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Not any more, but i have a bunch
Are you married or planing to get married? Nope, Probably

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:15:15 PM by IAMFORTE »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Almost breaking a bone sounds potentially more painful than breaking one...
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I can attest to that, especially since there's nothing you can do but cry like a bitch to heal it.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Name: Kwang Lee Donghae/Yong Qiang Chen/Amin
Aliases: A.I, AbsoluteIce
Race: Asian (mixed)(Malay, Chinese, Thai, and Korean)
Birthdate: March 30th 1997
Birthplace: Malaysia, Terengganu.
Height: 5'7
How much do you weigh? : I don't know.. And I don't really care o:
Shoe Size: UK 10
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Blackish/Brownish
What is your favorite color? : Green and Pink :3
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: I have a birthmark on my arm that's whiter than anywhere on my skin.
Dating/Marital Status: Single.. Dad says ; You can't have girlfriend, only until you marry can!
What is your religion?: Secret o:<
Family: A step brother.
Pets: A persian cat :3
School(s): SMKBU3, IISKD, SMKPJU.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? : Play guitar, Play videogames, eat, sleep, piss, and more..
Favorite Movie: Ip Man 1, 2, 3.
What kind of music do you like? : All kinds.. ;D
Favorite Video Game: Atelier Iris, Growlanser, Romance of the three kingdoms.
Favorite Book: .hack//Alcor
Favorite Food: Bolgogi.. Yum. (google it up)
Favorite Beverage: Normal water.. Suprising, eh? ;3
Favourite Cartoon: Digimon ._.
Favorite Other Members: DP3, Yuyubabe, HaloOfTheSun, Malson, Pacman, Anski, Irock, and pretty much everyone else.
Preferred RPG Maker: RMVX
Preferred Web Browser: Google Chrome
Preferred Email Service: Gmail/Hotmail
Website?: TwoContinents.webs.com
Vegetarian?: No.
Where you've traveled: America, Australia, Vietnam, China, (North and South)Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Mongolia.
What do you hate? : Bugs D:
When I have no inspiration
What do you love? : Romance of the three kingdom games, PS3, PS3, Food, My country, Myself, My family.
Useless Facts: I can eat with chopsticks? >_>
Pictures: somewhere
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? : Around 3 hours o:
How many languages do you speak? : Korean, Chinese (4 dialects), Malay, A bit of Japanese, English, And a bit of Vietnamese.
Do you drink? : I'm underaged ._. .
Do you smoke? : Again, underaged. But probably wouldn't smoke.
Did you ever skip class? : Bunch of times. o:
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? No =D
have you ever broken a bone? : Nope.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? : Nope.
How do you dress? : Fancy at parties, casually on a normal day.
How many keys are on your keyring? : None o:
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? : On school days, Sleep at 11, and wake up at 6. On holidays, sleep at 3AM+ and wake up around 1-3PM.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? : 7 Hours +
What are your goals/dreams in life? : Teach english to korean kids :3.
What got you involved in RMRK? : Resources, honestly. ._.
Who do you admire? : Music.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? : Basketball :D
What is your dream job? : Becoming a professional guitar player.
What was your first screenname? : Hmm.. I think it was Badodi1234 o_o
Do you have any piercings? Nope..
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? : I'm right handed =D
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? : Nu. Just nu.
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? : Facebook, and Youtube I guess. ._.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? : SKYRIM O:
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? : PS3, PS2, PS1, PSP, Gameboy, NDS, and a Wii.
Are you married or planing to get married? : Too young. ._.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:16:46 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Favorite Other Members: DP3, Yuyubabe, HaloOfTheSun, Malson, Pacman, Anski, Irock, and pretty much everyone else.

I hate you
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Favorite Other Members: Malson, Irock, DrSword, yuyubabe, DrMc, Anski, Roph, Skanker, Holk (and of course threeofspades ;o ) - in no particular order

;9

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Jules, I would just instantly assume you're on everyone's list. ;)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Name: Skanker!!
Favorite Other Members: Only LadyJ!!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 82
Not usual for me to do this, but I'll bite. I'm usually a reserved individual who prefers to not disclose too much. But what the hell... there's even the first picture of me I've ever put up on a forum, so aren't you lucky.

Name: Marc Cooper
Aliases: Logan (Forrests)
Race: White
Birthdate: September 27, 1987
Birthplace: Bradford, England
Height: 5'9"
How much do you weigh? 154lbs / 70kg
Shoe Size: 10
Eye Color: Blue/Grey
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
What is your favorite color? Ocean blue, mostly the darker colour
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Nope
Dating/Marital Status: 3 year relationship and going strong
Sexual Orientation: I'm what you might called gender-blind - gender/sex is irrelevant. I could go on but I won't.
Family: Not particularly straight forward - mother & step-father (divorced), 1 sister and brother with them.
Pets: None
School(s): None at the moment, though thinking of taking a maths course now that I understand it's use.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Gaming, developing, youtube surfing, learning stuff - usually random, sometimes appropriate stuff
Favorite Movie: I'm not a real fan of favourites; but a film I can always watch is Leon (Luc Besson film)
What kind of music do you like? Pretty much everything. Not a huge fan of rap, but in some cases it can work for some reason. I wouldn't actively listen to it, though.
Favorite Video Game: I'm a huge Resident Evil nut, and I love zombie games/films/related things.
Favorite Book: I don't think I have a favourite book. I rarely return to read a book I've read before.
Favorite Food: Fried Rice, but anything Chinese really.
Favorite Beverage: Tea, though I've been drinking a lot of mineral water later. I felt symptoms akin to withdrawl for a little while.
Favourite Cartoon:
Favorite Other Members: I don't have a favourite, not really knowing any member particularly well. But I do have respect for a lot of members here. Modern Algebra is on the top of that list, though, as I consider him a kind of indirect mentor in scripting.
Preferred RPG Maker:: I'd prefer to use VXA if I had a licence for it, but then I pretty much rewrite the scripts if I need to anyway to do what I want - like in my current project that I intend to port across to VXA when possible.
Preferred Web Browser: Chrome
Preferred Email Service: Hotmail, Yahoo. I don't like them, but they suffice.
Vegetarian?: I fail to understand the concept, so no.
Where you've traveled: A few places in the UK; Paris, France; areas of Normandy, France; Greek Islands - Corfu, Zakynthos; Altinkum, Turkey; Adelaide, Australia; China - Beijing, Shanghai, Xian
What do you hate? People who don't show any appreciation for things
What do you love? Learning new things.
Useless Facts: There are more than 200 kinds of chili peppers, none of which belong to the pepper family... about me? too many to list; I'm full of them.
Pictures: Most recent - I'm on the left in the red, my partner on the right side. In between, my half sister and half brother.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? I hang around quite a lot, but actively only when I feel like I want to be.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, natively. Also moderate Japanese. Lots of other bits in non-functional ways.
Do you drink? Not really
Do you smoke? No
Did you ever skip class? Only a few times, but only during my post 16 education.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Same as Halo: Sometimes I sleep too much, sometimes I don't sleep at all.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Many times.
have you ever broken a bone? No.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? No.
How do you dress? Fairly casually. Jeans/T-shirt normally. Sometimes long shorts that cover the knees - I hate showing my knees.
How many keys are on your keyring? 2
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? I try to keep a good routine, but it doesn't happen much. I tend to go to bed at 11pm, watch a few things and fall asleep about 12:30am. I try to wake up at about 8am, but some - ok, most - days I end up waking up at about 10am.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? I'd say almost every waking hour. I do take breaks though, and like to walk around a lot.
What are your goals/dreams in life? I'd love to be a games programmer, and am working on it. End goal is to be a director, possibly even start up my own little company someday.
What got you involved in RMRK? Google, whilst looking into scripts, when I found MA and his awesomeness.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Do E-Sports count? I enjoy watching those, particularly Starcraft 2 tournaments like the recent Intel Extreme Masters. Secretly, I'd love to be a pro gamer making my living that way.
What is your dream job? Something involving games development.
What was your first screenname? Blaze Tatsumaru; I used that name during my early RP days. He had the powers of the Phoenix.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right dominant, but can do a lot with my left too.
What is your favorite website? Ones that don't have terrible colour schemes and make me want to eat my eyes.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? I play a lot of varying games, but I'm not a huge fan of sport related games. I prefer games with a lot of story, and/or a lot of tactical/strategy involvement.
Do you play video game consoles? Which ones? I'm more of a PC gamer, but I do have: PS3, 3DS, DS, PS2. Used to have a Wii and 360 but I sold them since I rarely used them.
Are you married or planing to get married? Once I get settled with a decent, stable job and a place, we definitely intend to go down that road. Kids are also on the agenda at the stage too.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Favorite Other Members: Malson, Irock, DrSword, yuyubabe, DrMc, Anski, Roph, Skanker, Holk (and of course threeofspades ;o ) - in no particular order

;9

Oh mom, quit embarrassing me :mad:

But actually, I knew I was going to forget at least one person. It was 4am when I posted lol. I updated it and added you though. ;]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
But actually, I knew I was going to forget at least one person.
:mad:

Rep:
Level 97
I didn't forget you. :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
Name: Joey
Aliases: Thnap
Race: British
Birthdate: March 1989
Birthplace: Southwest England
Height: 6"
How much do you weigh? Around 9 Stone.
Shoe Size: UK 9
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown with blondeish highlights.
What is your favorite color? Purple :D
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Left Ear piercing.
Dating/Marital Status: In a relationship. It's been almost a year as of this post. :)
What is your religion? Atheist
Family: 1 Brother
Pets: 1 dog
School(s): Church of England Primary School, Home Educated, College
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? I go out with friends, spend time with the girlfriend, do a lot of writing, play videogames, work on RPG Maker. The usual.
Favorite Movie: Scott Pilgrim vs the World :D
What kind of music do you like? EBM and Industrial.
Favorite Video Game: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Favorite Book: A Song of Ice and Fire, Wheel of Time, The God Delusion
Favorite Food: Spaghetti :D
Favorite Beverage: Relentless Devotion
Favourite Cartoon: The original Pokemon. So badass.
Favorite Other Members: I dunno, haven't really been here long enough to form an option. D&P3 gave me a lot of useful feedback on my project though. :D
Preferred RPG Maker: RPG Maker VX.
Preferred Web Browser: Firefox
Preferred Email Service: Gmail
Website?: Don't have one. Unless you count the development blog for my RPG Maker project.
Vegetarian?: Nah, screw that.
Where you've traveled: Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal
What do you hate?

Organised Religion
    Modern Day Feminism
    Smelly People

What do you love?

Emilie Autumn :D
    Writing Fiction
    Video Games
    A Song of Ice and Fire
    The English Language in general

Useless Facts: I'm addicted to Energy Drink. I'm talking 5 or 6 cans a day.
Pictures: I've posted one on this forum.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Well I've only been posting a few weeks, but I usually have it open in the background. When I'm on my laptop I'm generally messing around on RPG Maker so I regularly browse this forum.
How many languages do you speak? Just English. I'm so cultured.
Do you drink? Yes. But only socially. I have quite high alcohol tolerance.
Do you smoke? I quit in January after six years of smoking daily. Still going strong! :D
Did you ever skip class? All the time. But I consistently get A grades, so I can afford to.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? 3-4 hours.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Several times. It isn't really a big deal, it's just like being on an expensive bus journey.
have you ever broken a bone? My nose, while playing basketball. ;_;
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Earring in my left ear :) Far too many bracelets, lots of spiky jewelery.
How do you dress? I dress in the typical "emo" style. Black shirts, loads of jewelery, women's skinny jeans and skater shoes.
How many keys are on your keyring? Four. Front and back door keys, locker key, work key.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Mid morning I guess?
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Far too many. XD
What are your goals/dreams in life? Getting a book published and finishing my RPG Maker project. :)
What got you involved in RMRK? I joined a few RPG Maker forums to advertise my project, and RMRK felt most natural to me somehow. This is the one I've chosen to be most active on. :)
Who do you admire? Emilie Autumn, because she's extremely talented and has overcome a lot of adversity in order to become successful. I disagree with some of her views on feminism though.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Basketball, but I don't play it as much as I used to. I'm also a Karate Student, but I wouldn't call that a sport.
What is your dream job? Published Author :D
What was your first screenname? Thnap. Used it since I was 13.
Do you have any piercings? Left Ear
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right Handed.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? Not yet, but when I have children I'll have their names tattooed. They are the only aspect of life I could see being 100% permanent, no matter what.
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? :P Facebook and Reddit. :D
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Right now I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning. (Trying to get plat), Street Fighter X Tekken, replaying Morrowind for the thousandth time and have just started Disgaea 4. :)
Do you play video game consoles? Which ones? PS3 :D
Are you married or planing to get married? No, but I could see marrying my current partner in a couple of years. We've discussed it and are going to wait until she finishes college before considering engagement. :)

Also, check out my Development Blog!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Do you smoke? I quit in January after six years of smoking daily. Still going strong!

Awesome!  Keep up the good work! :D

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Name: Ronald
Aliases: bluntsword, youthminister40k
Race: Caucasian
Birthdate: October 1985
Birthplace: Alabama, USA
Height: 6"
How much do you weigh? 165
Shoe Size: 13 USA
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark brown
What is your favorite color? Earthy colors: green, brown, blue.
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Little birthmark on my back, nothing else
Dating/Marital Status: Married 5 years
What is your religion? Christianity
Family: Older brother, twin, wife, daughter, another one due soon!
Pets: Nope
School(s): High School, College, Seminary
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Warhammer, Running, Playing with my daughter, 3DS, going to high school athletic activities
Favorite Movie: Big Fish, LoTR's
What kind of music do you like? David Crowder Band, Charlie Hall, Aaron Keyes, some techno, some country
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy (4-9)
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series, Redwall Series, Desiring God, Radical
Favorite Food: (American) Mexican
Favorite Beverage: Dr Pepper
Favourite Cartoon: Not sure
Favorite Other Members: Haven't met one I don't like yet.
Preferred RPG Maker: Ace right now.  I've literally used all of them though
Preferred Web Browser: Chrome
Preferred Email Service: Yahoo
Website?: ronaldlong.org
Vegetarian?: Nope, I love me some meat
Where you've traveled: Turkey, Haiti, Canada, USA, Mexico
What do you hate?
Winter with no snow
Blatant disrespect
Writer's Block
What do you love?
My wife
My daughter
Writing
Ministry
Useless Facts: I like sports, but I've never been good at them
Pictures: Currently my profile :p
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Probably one, just spread throughout the day
How many languages do you speak?  Sadly just English
Do you drink? Nope
Do you smoke? Nope
Did you ever skip class? I don't have class anymore! Woo!
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Have to, otherwise my daughter will outplay me
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yeah.
have you ever broken a bone? No, never have
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Wedding ring and the occasional watch
How do you dress? Khakis and button down/polpo at work, shorts, jeans and t-shirt at home
How many keys are on your keyring? A billion.  Tons of work keys.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 6:30 am to midnight
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? A lot, my work revolves around it for the most part.
What are your goals/dreams in life? Write a book, lead a conference, become a college teacher, be married for life
What got you involved in RMRK? Honestly GIAW. Been a pretty cool community these last few weeks
Who do you admire? My parents.  Both really awesome and great examples.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Football and basketball mostly
What is your dream job? Currently in it :)
What was your first screenname? warhammerhero85 and then pnkbssgtr (punk bass guitar)
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK?  facebook, failblog, and yahoo for news
Do you play computer games?  Not really, just RM
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Nintendo 3DS is the only one currently
Are you married or planing to get married? Already happily married  :lol: