RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Im new and Eager to learn!

Rep:
Level 62
Eager to learn
Hello my name is Jake and i enjoy videos games especially and for a long time i wanted to make games like that but never really put the thought into it. Then my friend asked if I wanted to help him make some RPG maker vx games particularly the maps and i was instantly on board! I hope to learn much as I can about it and then my friend told me about this forum so i decided to join :lol:. I dont always just play video games, I am a first degree black belt, just tested for it in December(yay!) and now i would like to just start making games so i hope this forum will help me further my new career in rpg maker vx  ;8

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome to RMRK and congrats on the black belt! Do you sell your services as a ninja assassin?

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Welcome to Rmrk! What kind of Video games do you like? :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Welcome! Is your friend on this forum? I'm glad he recommended you to us! ;8

Yuyubabe will be your friend ~
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to RMRK! What martial arts did you get your black belt in :3, i tested for mine in june of last year :P

Now for your first lesson,

Stay away from the sewers, they smell and we let all the trolls run free down there

Rep:
Level 62
Eager to learn
Welcome to RMRK! What martial arts did you get your black belt in :3, i tested for mine in june of last year :P

Now for your first lesson,

Stay away from the sewers, they smell and we let all the trolls run free down there
I got my first degree black belt in tae kwon do and i am currently training with my staff( and hit some uncomfortable positions) and i am gonna start using wooden nun chucks and hope fully i dont scar myself for life
Welcome! Is your friend on this forum? I'm glad he recommended you to us! ;8

Yuyubabe will be your friend ~
Doctor Todd recommended me to this forum. being my best friend , I listened
Welcome to Rmrk! What kind of Video games do you like? :)
Skyrim MW3 and fortress craft to express my creativity
Welcome to RMRK and congrats on the black belt! Do you sell your services as a ninja assassin?
yes i do  ;8 $5 for a K.O. $10 for broken bone $7 for purple Bruise.

Rep:
Level 62
Eager to learn
it took me a long time to post because it said an error on the 1st and then it logged me out when i was done on the second  :'(

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Neato!

DoctorTodd, eh? I like that guy! ;8

I hope you like it 'round here! :blizj:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]