RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL] Animation Game Trailers

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.

I know how excited you all must be for this topic, but yeah I finally made it. * Cheers wildly in background* Anyways now you can request one of my animation trailers. I'm really excited to start helping you all, and make sure you follow all the rules and the request form and I can start right away.
Rules:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
1. Always fill out the request form COMPLETELY. I will not take your request if the request form is not done. I do not like an unorderly request posted on this thread.
2. You may only request three trailers a month. If there is no request from a week after your third trailer is given to you, you may request again.
3. Respect the workers. If you annoy me about when you need your trailer done I will drop the request and move on. I will finish when I finish. As well I have the right to decline any of your requests.
4. If your game does not have a thread I will decline the request at first. Simply PM me about it and we can work on getting a trailer done.
5. Do not request when the slots are full. This should be the first thing you do is check the slots. I do not want to have a waiting que, so simply save your post and post it later.
Request Form:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Code: [Select]
Name of The File: (Tell me what the name of your movie file should be.)
Format of The File: (Just tell me what format you would like, such as; .mp4, .avi, .wma and many more. If this is left blank or you don't know what this means tell me and I'll just make it a .wma)
Pictures: (This is a very important one, tell me what pictures you would like to see in the animation. If you have premade pictures I can animate them so simply post them here or if you want I can create all original pictures for your animation. Pictures may include, Logos, Characters, Scenes etc.)
Audio: (Simply post what the audio may be for your trailer. This is the voices and music. I have a built in voice changer so I can do some mediocre character audio or you can post already made voice and I can put it in the animation. As well for music you can post a pre-existing track or tell me what you would like to hear and I can find some music for your trailer.)
Animation: (Probably the most important, is what you want to see in your animation. In this slot give me a description of what should happen in the animation and what it should look like. Also include any captions you would like to see in the animation. Please be as specific or vague as you want.)
Game Link: ( Post a link to your game here. If you do not have one refer to rule #4.)
If you do not want to follow this form, or if your gonna bitch about the length of it. Save it, I will drop your request immediatly and move on.
Slots:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Refer to rule #5
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
Examples:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
All finished works will be posted here. A download link will be posted on the post I completed it on.
Lucid

Inception The Animated Series
That is all make sure you follow the rules and the request form and I'll get to your request as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:12:50 PM by modern algebra »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Elfsong, you mad boy, links do not belong in quotation marks! And keep quiet about Lucid, it's an OD secret!
I don't need anything now, but I'll probably call you in if I need something like this. You do a pretty sweet job.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
That trailer is a teaser, inspired to get people to join not revealing anything about the game. So that part of Lucid is fair game to show. Links in quotes? And yeah any time you need something (Who are you exactly?)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:39:53 AM by Elfsong »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It's Pacman, dude.
Your links are like this:
[url=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwDAvECjJSQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwDAvECjJSQ[/url]
They should be like this.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwDAvECjJSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwDAvECjJSQ[/url]
Yeah.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Ok, They have been fixed. Thanks Evil.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:40:11 AM by Elfsong »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
these are shit.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Irock I have no idea what thats supposed to mean.
@Strike Can you do better? ;)
EDIT: Fixed the examples which were apparently broken. I think I get what Evil meant now.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:18:32 PM by Alfsong »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
These are shit and I can do better.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Would you mind showing me Irock? I would love to see them.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, Irock. Show us yo' skillz.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
EVEN MY JOKE VIDEOS ARE BETTER.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMEZ264U_I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMEZ264U_I</a>

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
1. Elfsong's are animated, not filmed or whatever you did.
2. Elfsong didn't interpret VII as 6.
3. Dwarra.
4. Cut him some slack, he's 15, and did he ever say he was professional?

You may choose 2.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
there's a fifth option you forgot.

5. Pacman is defensive because he is also 15.

and the proper picks would be 3 and 5.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Well, pretty much, yeah.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
@ Irock Yes our trailers are two different types though. I could do that and make it look awesome to. But I choose to animate trailers to provide cut-scenes. Where as you just show pictures. But still good job!
@ Evil Thanks for the help cause really I think their argument was bland.
@Strike If you don't have a request to post I wish for you to not post in here at all. It seems you just like to troll, and this thread doesn't need it. Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:14:07 PM by Alfsong »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
While Strike and Irock may be overly gruff in their manner, the message is still the same: they both think these are of rather poor quality. And I can't really blame them for it either, these aren't the greatest. I mean, sure it's cool that they're animated rather than using Fraps or how Irock did his, but it's still rather... dull and very amateurish looking for your medium of choice. I'd prefer the way Irock did his over a poorer quality of animation. I mean this with no disrespect or anything.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
None taken Zylo. The more I think about what you guys are saying theses examples don't showcase all my abilities so I will work on another one with better animation. But thanks for your thoughts, I will take this all into thinking.

Rep:
Level 102
Even if you disregard the bad animation and art, even the text is badly done, the music abruptly ends in the middle of a bar, the pacing is weird, the trailers are too short and you're using images with backgrounds that should be the size of the video, but are actually smaller. So, no, I don't think you could do what I can.

I recommend actually becoming good at what you're trying to do before offering your services to others. If you did a trailer for one of my games, I'd be worried that it would negatively affect the perception people would have of my own work and judgement.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Ok Irock. I will work on a new example and I am rather novice at this work. You may not like my trailers but others might. I'm simply offering this service to anyone who requests it. If your so much better than me start your own shop! I would be glad to see someone else's shop like this. Thank you for the feedback.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You need to work on your typography badly and practice, practice, practice. Keep at it, don't be too discouraged.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Your animation needs work in every regard, as many have already said, but what stuck out to me was the mouth animation at the end of your inception anime thing. You can't just throw a bunch of different open mouth shapes in randomly. Different sounds move your mouth in specific ways. http://animation.about.com/od/flashanimationtutorials/a/animationphonem.htm

And I know anime style usually doesn't have a lot of mouth movement, but if you're going to have more frames than just opening and closing, you have to adhere to this somewhat or else it just looks bad.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Thanks for the advice Acolyte. I have to say on the mouth thing I used just the generic mouth mover for anime studio. Basically it does all the movement for you. So yes I could probably have spruce those up. Though the animation does need work I am better at it already and am working on a new example to prove so.
@Skanker I won't be. I'm already working on much improvement.

Rep: +0/-0Level 41
RMRK Junior
 :blizj: Hi , im just passing by , and if this post of mine making somekind of necromancy (revive long lost burried post)
admin could delete it anyway

Alfsong i love the second teaser(inception) , but i just want to say that , you just need playing with motion picture and started to add some simple clip art , :)
i cant draw man , but looking at your teaser makes me want to wait for more video you will made , i think i will request something from you  :P

pardon my english

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It appears that you're aware that you are necroposting... but did you check this?

Alfsong
Last Active: December 13, 2011, 05:26:50 AM

He gone, and he ain't come'n back.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&