RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey hey guys ~~~

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Hi y'all,

I've been in and out rmrk for a few days and I guess it's only proper to make an introduction now ~ My username is Aurelia but I guess y'all can just call me Relya for typing's sake ^-^ I had stopped RM for a few years, and only until recently inspiration struck again after I finished this game called Master of the Wind, which to me, is nothing sort of the finest RM project around :) I'm kinda blunt as I often speak what's on my mind instead of kissing up to people, but I'm not a mean person at all. Rmrk seems like a great place so I hope I can stick around for a long time. Thank y'all for your time XD

P.S: If any of you are wondering when looking at my avy, then yes, I'm a big big Miley Cyrus's fan, but rest assured as I won't bring her too much into the conversation xD
Just little little only xD
I support \\(>O<)b

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Hi, welcome, there are just a few rules you should know:
-Stay off the grass
-Dinner is at 7 sharp, don't be late
-If it ain't broke, don't fix it
-And don't feed the trolls
As for you being a Miley Cyrus fan... well everyone has their flaws ;) 

Enjoy your stay =)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 71
@Jules: Thanks for the head-ups ~ I admit it's kinda a flaw but I'm willing (and happy too in fact) to embrace my flaws ~

@Zylos:  :zwink:

Does RMRK by anychance have an IRC channel btw?
I support \\(>O<)b

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Sure does, chat button at the top of the page.
Weclome to RMRK by the way ;)

Spelling error acknowledged.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
Welcome to RMRK!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to RMRK, the end of the internet. It's OK to have a different taste in music as long as it's not Rebbecca Black.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hola! welcome to RMRK! Enjoy your (hopefully long) stay!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Welcome!!
You know, I was told I looked like mylie cyrus once. Can't say I'm a fan, but she is quite pretty. =)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Welcome, and Master of the Wind is indeed fantastic.  :D

((Miley Cyrus however, is where we diverge drastically in opinion. :V))

Rep:
Level 71
@Welfare D: I visited Rmrk IRC earlier today, there wasn't many people there though. Is there like, a certain time you guys usually hang out or something ... ~?
@DarkCodeZero: Thanks thanks ;)
@Anski: Thanks ~ Don't worry I'm not that desperate!!! :D
@Forte: I hope so too. Thank you :)
@Yuyubabe: That's a great compliment! Your so lucky heheh XD
@Acolyte: Haha as long as we have something in common ~

Thanks for the welcome guys ~ I'm usually hanging out on IRC quite a lot so if you guys are around we sure can get more chance to know each other ~
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome to the HOUSE OF AGONY

Sup?

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
Welcome =)

I haven't been involved here long, but it is a friendly place. Also, most here seem to speak their minds so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Master of the Wind is one I haven't finished yet, it is a long one. I love it though. You may want to check out Quientessence; The Blighted Venom if you're into the long ones, it's not a comedic game like MotW but it is brilliant. That one gave me the desire to make my own, and some inspiration for mechanics and story-telling methods. Might do the same for you.

As for Miley Cyrus, as long as you're not a 30+ man then it's a perfectly healthy musical preference. Even if she does make my ears bleed and I see enough of her face to have developed a nervous twitch - healthy preference! As long as you don't try to tell me it's the second coming and I'm just a plebe who can't appreciate it- I wont care what you listen to.

-Really, I've only met fans who are over 30 and male - this worries me greatly. Nice to see that isn't her entire fanbase.-

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
Oh Dyre,  She's certainly not a man as her profile says.  Anyways, I have never heard of this lady, Miley Cirus but then modern pop culture is not my thing.  Being over thirty, I see more interesting things then cookie cutter pop groups.
coming soon to a pc near you

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey now, don't bash. It's not nice anyway, and it certainly isn't welcoming.

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
My apologies, I just had to stand up for my age group.  But I hope you like it here Aurelia.  It is a very open place about opinions.
coming soon to a pc near you

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I thought we was about RPG makers.
I think I might be bored enough to lurk the IRC.
Prepare yourselves!

Rep:
Level 71
@Dyre: I rmb that game, by Reives IIRC. Quite excellent story with awesome music, Quintessence that is. Though I'm more of a gameplay person, something that Quintessence utterly lack :( I must say I haven't heard of any of that game's update for ages also.

About Miley's fanbase, I can't speak for all but all the ones I know are around her age or a bit older ~ I don't know any 30+ man that likes her though :( Pedophile scares me T.T

@Pious: Don't worry haha ^-^ I'm not coming here to meet Miley's fans anyway, and definitely not trying to convert anyone here to being one either!! ~ As long as people don't force me to do something, it's all good time ~

@Wave: I believe Dyre only speaks for a few individuals she met, no way for all of your generation. Thanks also :) So far I've been liking RMRK  ;D

EDIT
@Welfare D: Aww I always like coming IRC for a few chit-chat ~ IRC always brings good time ~

Hey I haz a pokemon !!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:24:46 AM by Aurelia »
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 76
@Aurelia; Didn't it have an action combat system and a transformation mechanic that came into use rather frequently? Or am I remembering a different game...ah well. It hasn't had an update in a while, that is certain. I think Reives took some time off from RPGMaker - not sure though, haven't seen him on any forums really either.

It may just be my area for the Miley stuff. A friend told me that the concert she held here not long ago was populated with mostly older men, men he knew actually, and seeing them made him question why he was there. He is less of a fan now.  I was going off that and a situation at my husband's work where about six different men our age (mid-late twenties) perked up when her music came on the store radio - they then spent the rest of the night irritating my husband by discussing her movies and show. This freaked him out, did the same to me when he told me about it. =/

@Wave: Aurelia is right, I just meant the people I've met. Not the entire age group. Sorry if I offended you.

Rep:
Level 71
@Dyre: No we are on the same page :) Quintessence does indeed have an evented ABS, but the game itself is still more heavy on story. One reason I enjoy MotW so much is also because it has such great dungeon action while the story is very entertaining, does not take up the majority of the game :D (except for Arc V of course, but who can blame such epic story XD??)

About your story, that indeed sounds a bit scary for me :( But hey, rest assured because the majority of her fans are tweens and teens and young adults. A bunch of kids in my neighborhood loves her ~
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 76
MotW has one of the funnest stories I've seen in an RM game. Quintessence was described as an interactive novel at some point, so I understand the preference for the former.

I'm glad to hear she has a younger audience. I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere, there are a lot of perverts in the middle of nowhere. I was hoping it was a matter of location.

Rep:
Level 71
Hahah Miley ain't called teen queen for nothing :3 But there are all kinds of people everywhere so things like you've experienced is inevitable ~
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Female members get so many more posts on their welcome topics...
I really don't wonder why.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Oh god hi I'm late to the party it seems.

Just be yourself and stay away from the sewers.

Have fun!

Rep:
Level 71
Oh my hahaha thank you XD Though I'm used to this place already heheh ~
Ya I visited the sewers once and really don't wanna get back there again :( Maybe it's because the first post I saw there haz a very unentertaining images ~
I support \\(>O<)b