RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Gaian Monsters

Poll

No Question

Invalid
0 (0%)
Invalid
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 21, 2011, 07:40:05 PM

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Semi-Pro Tip: Don't lose your temper over something as meaningless as this.

Also, please change your area checking. In some parts of the tall grass, no Terramon appear.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:48:02 PM by cozziekuns »

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
I'm starting too feel as if I should just close this and make the people who accually contributed to the topic with reasonable posts wait just to stop the flaming.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO HAVE AN UNRELATED CONVERSTATION, OR DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE BY POSTING, GO ELSEWHERE!!

The senseless flaming and spamming needs to stop right now!
Dont acknowledged them and PM the resident mod.

When i first read the post i though  it would be something like the creatures in golden sun. Honestly im just glad its not a  "Ultimate Golden Fire Ruby/Red version."

This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I can't deal with constant flaming. Constructive critisism is perfect, but not meaningless flaming and spam.

I didn't have time to test the demo before submiting it to the contest so there were major bugs in it. I messed up my first game after 4 days so I only had 3 to make that one...  :-[

@KidKay

If the flaming doesn't stop I'm gonna have to start reporting people just so I can accually get something done without having too come back multiple times a day to make sure nobody's flaming, arguing or just plain saying ym game si a piece of crap.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If you want to report me, fine. But I haven't done anything wrong. You are just trying to get sympathy. You aren't still buthurt because I thought you couldn't script right?
Bro, you're cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
@ Valdred

I never said you were doing it, I said if people continue.
...If the flaming doesn't stop I'm gonna have to start reporting people...

For you I've made sure the identifiying word is easily visible so you can stop complaining.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Again if you have nothing to contribute (no contructive critism/suggestions) don't post. This is my last warning.

Also I would not like a new support bar. I will make my own.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I never really noticed that! Thanks!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
By the way, it's spelled 'Consultant'. Just putting that out there.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
By the way, it's spelled 'Consultant'. Just putting that out there.
Also, 'Infinite'.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
and constructive goes right out the window...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'll volunteer to make monster names, but what kind of names do these Terramon have? Are they the pokemon type, names with puns in them, or just random names?

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
I'll volunteer to make monster names, but what kind of names do these Terramon have? Are they the pokemon type, names with puns in them, or just random names?

From the POV of a potential player, I think most people on here are intelligent enough that they'd like the names to have some sustenance and meaning, so it doesn't feel patronising as a franchise. Perhaps you should draw inspiration from mythologies or demonologies of various religions.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
and constructive goes right out the window...
because correcting his terrible spelling isn't going to help him draw people to his game.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Wow, I wasn't trying to insult anyone's intelligence, I was just trying to get a basis on what type of names he was looking for... And you should be telling Infinite X that not me.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
@Hiromu
Just anything better then what I have. Most of them are good but I'm running out and of name ideas and I'm not even close to finsihing my database. When I need help thinking of a name I'll just PM you the sprites with current names (if one was given) and if you can think of any just reply and I'll look for one I like! (NOTE: Any idea has potential I ussually think of 5 or 6 names before deciding on one)

@Pac-Man
I didn't notice I put an E. I just messed up.

@Acolyte
I made sure it was spelled how I wanted it.

@Strike Reyhi
The one time I used the Spell Check on RMRK was to make sure my OP didn't have any mistakes and it didn't xD

I have very good spelling. Most of my mistakes are because I type really fast. I ussually spot them and fix them right away.

@Sky_Of_Order (Didn't mess up this time xD)
That's accualy a good idea (constructive returns!)

I don't really know anything in Mythology or Demonology I could use but taking words from ancient languages and current languages that use the same characters as english is a good idea! Maybe even some Asian languages since when google adds the English pronunciation it doesn't look to bad!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have very good spelling. Most of my mistakes are because I type really fast. I ussually spot them and fix them right away.

:V

I love ya, dude, but I couldn't resist.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!

:V

I love ya, dude, but I couldn't resist.

???

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

@Acolyte
I made sure it was spelled how I wanted it.
is your name Nate or something or do you just hate the concept of proper spelling.

I don't really know anything in Mythology or Demonology I could use but taking words from ancient languages and current languages that use the same characters as english is a good idea! Maybe even some Asian languages since when google adds the English pronunciation it doesn't look to bad!
start reading then. It's best if you have to pull ideas from mythology to have a good knowledge base on the subject. otherwise your game ends up like Daikatana with Rome filled with skeletons and giant spiders.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
My names not Nate I just wanted to spell Infinite with an A. Also my game has a Giant Spider and Spiders :o

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
20 more days to vote!

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...

Ok, I'll bite: to vote for what?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
The poll at the top :a:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!

Correct! Although after posting I realized it was past midnight so it's only 19 days...

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I to

:derp:

I voted so long ago, I forgot it was a poll...