RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Gaian Monsters

Poll

No Question

Invalid
0 (0%)
Invalid
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 21, 2011, 07:40:05 PM

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
And, honestly, I'd advise changing the name too.

That's already been suggested and denied... Followed by mods coming in and yelling at us...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Or you can keep the game the way it is and actually finish it.

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
And, honestly, I'd advise changing the name too.

That's already been suggested and denied... Followed by mods coming in and yelling at us...

Well if he doesn't listen to suggestions if they're being repeated and repeated, without at least offering a decent, viable reasoning, I'd think that makes him ignorant. If he's being ignorant, he's not likely to get a huge audience on this.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Now, upon his request, I will not post more here. Unless someone talks about me and I feel obliged to answer that is.
That Valdred guy is awesome!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I agree with Hiromu since this is my game and I don't HAVE to change anything. I don't understand how saying "No I don't want to put that in MY game" would make me ignorant.

@Valdred

I never said I didn't want you to post here because that would be ignorant, I just don't want you constantly repeating yourself know your going to get the same response. When you changed your reply and accualy posted the questions directly instead of hiding them in your post I answered them. I'm not going to analyse every reply and see if there's a hidden message in them. That's what was annoying me.

@ Sky_Of_Order

I'm not sure if this is intentional or just your ideas on my game keep changing, but your posts seem to be getting more negative each time you post. Game topic are mainly for postive feedback and suggestions. Not for saying you don't like the game maker.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I hope this doesn't come out badly, but an attitude like "I don't HAVE to change anything" isn't going to help out your game. Don't kid yourself. Your game isn't terrible because nobody is agreeing with you, but rather because your mapping, system, demo is not the greatest (from what I've seen) and your game needs improvement overall. The fact that almost everyone is giving you harsh criticism is a symptom of your game being at best mediocre, and though it is neither the cause nor the proof of it, it should still motivate you to fix up your game to a standard where not only will you feel much more satisfied with your game, but other people will too.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:38:56 PM by cozziekuns »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Slash Bulk - 2011 edition

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I agree with Hiromu since this is my game and I don't HAVE to change anything. I don't understand how saying "No I don't want to put that in MY game" would make me ignorant.
I guess I was a bit too dry in my comment, what I meant was that on issues such as story, titles (if not copyrighted) and how you want the game to play out should mostly be up to you. But when you have bad graphics and an overall broken capture system, taking a bit of advice isn't the worse thing in the world. But still, you don't have to change anything, but in the end your game will surely get more attention if you try to appeal to us.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I know. I'm just saying I don't HAVE to change anything. That doesn't mean I won't. I'm just saying it's not a comunity game, it's my game. Everything that happens is up to me. If I ask people for what they want or somebody suggests something I like, then I'll change it. Other then that I won't. If everybody who suggested something got what they wanted then my game would have a different name and it would probably be horrible.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
If everyone suggests something, just for example, like changing the name to something a little less lawsuit-inducing, one would think that the general idea that everyone ever wants, would be beneficial to your game's production in that people might actually want to play it.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i'm pretty sure if digimans and pogeymans didn't lawsuit eachother they wouldn't lawsuit terramans

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
the pogeymans guy was in kahootz with the digimans guy. its all a big conspiracy.
neither pogeymans nor digimans has anything to lose if they act on the terremans.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
They're all just made up words, anyway. Pocket Monsters, Digital Monsters, who gives a fuck?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Japanese people?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Japanese people?

So true...

So, Infinite, have you how's that script that you requesting coming along???
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hey valfred, stuff it.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Just don't flame my topic!

@Pac-man

I'm not gonna get sued. It's not my game is an exact copy with different monsters. Even the people on facebook who made a game that was pretty much the exact same as Pokemon and I'm pretty sure they didn't get sued. The only difference I noticed is that most of the monsters were dragons. That acuually used little bals to capture things too.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
The Japanese love suing Canadian children. Be careful.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
why would I? I feel like posting

You're being annoying and ridiculous. Stop starting pointless arguments.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This whole thread feels kinda annoying and ridiculous, so it's not like he's adding much fuel to the fire.

Still, this is a legitimate project, so let's try to cut back on all the pointless banter aside from genuine constructive criticism and updates and whatnot. If MA finds out what's been going on in here, there's going to be a storm.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Wait a minute! I don't remember saying I'm Canadian on RMRK! It's true but you scare me now...

@Bayard

Thank you for the attempt but that only helps for so long... >.>

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
im sorry but terramon? why not just call it: "Irippedoffpokemonsomygameisterramon"?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
im sorry but terramon? why not just call it: "Irippedoffpokemonsomygameisterramon"?
You're so cool...

And to Infinite X, it says Canada on your profile - but what Terramons do you need help naming?

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
@Hiromu

Currently I have 9 badly named Terramon and I'm not even close to finishing the actors portion of the database...  :(

@Adrien.

Please don't start another flame war. I don't know how many times I've said this but if you don't like my game, go to a different game thread. My purpose in life isn't to make people happy. If you enjoy my game, that's good. If you have soemthing constuctive to say, that's good. If you have a comment like yours, stay away from my game.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I'm starting too feel as if I should just close this and make the people who accually contributed to the topic with reasonable posts wait just to stop the flaming.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO HAVE AN UNRELATED CONVERSTATION, OR DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE BY POSTING, GO ELSEWHERE!!

The senseless flaming and spamming needs to stop right now!