RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Michael Moore's Speech In Wisconsin - America Is NOT Broke

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNuSEZ8CDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNuSEZ8CDw</a>
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dear lord, thirty minutes? I don't wanna spend half an hour listening to that anarchist cow, can we get a summary? My connection won't even load a third of that thing unless I sit here for an hour.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I can't can't be bothered to watch this, I've seen enough of things about him to know hes a tool >.>

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
initially i thought it'd be horrible but for once he makes some good points. i've gained a little respect for moore today. he's still a douchebag though.

he's basically saying the upper class are hording all the money. totally fucking true.
"400 upper class americans have more money than 155 million combined" is one of his stats (probably actually true in this case)

he's saying the rich are extorting the rest of the US. and that it needs to stop. (albiet in his general crazy manner. but it's true)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:12:12 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You know how there are anglophiles? Roph is an americanophile.

Rep:
Level 91
such a monstrocity surely does not exist

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Tool? How do you figure? All I'm aware of him doing is exposing a lot of things that people with a bunch of money and power don't want you to know because it threatens their money and power. If I am wrong please tell me why.
:tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I can't can't be bothered to watch this, I've seen enough of things about him to know hes a tool >.>
ahahah

hahahaa

oh wow. really? get out.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
He's half a tool. While his generalities are pretty reliable, his sources and facts are dubious at best.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
While that could be argued, from what I've seen and researched myself, most of his sources and facts come from pretty legitimate organizations and establishments.

Rep:
Level 96
If he's anything like he was in Fahrenheit 911 (And I agreed with many of the points he was awkwardly trying to make in that film), he is a tool, he's so biased and swung to one side it's despicable.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
If he's anything like he was in Fahrenheit 911 (And I agreed with many of the points he was awkwardly trying to make in that film), he is a tool, he's so biased and swung to one side it's despicable.
How is anyone supposed to be critical of both sides when the Republicunts make the Democrats look so good?

Rep:
Level 96
Or when people bait with terms like "Republicunts"?

Rep:
Level 94
Our forum is so great. We Americans don't have to worry about anything, because the members from the rest of the world will tell us how we should be.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Rep:
Level 96
That is an asshole, who happens to be a republican, yes. His being a republican has little to do with it, I would say. He'd probably attempt to make the same move if he were democrat, but the thing is that people who vote democrat don't allow that sort of thing. Democrats and Republicans are both pandering politicians. Blame the voters for supporting that sort of behavior. The politicians themselves will do as they wish, either way. Taking an alignment is just a way to pave a path into office.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Our forum is so great. We Americans don't have to worry about anything, because the members from the rest of the world will tell us how we should be.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
No one in this thread has told you how your nation and the population "should" be. We're pointing out the flaws that your nation, like every nation, has.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Agreed arrow

Rep:
Level 94
No one in this thread has told you how your nation and the population "should" be. We're pointing out the flaws that your nation, like every nation, has.

Which is much worse.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Which is much worse.
why.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^LO !!f*ck u >:(
Michael Moore has a lot of money. He's done his movies, several TV series, and written a few best-selling books and maybe I'm wrong, but I've heard that = some amount of wealth. I assume he donates some money to charities, political causes, etc., but he had $20k ~cash~ to throw towards Julian Assange's bail.  That's more than half of what I make in a year.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^LO !!f*ck u >:(
Also not saying anything bad about the foreigners here, but from what I notice some educate themselves more on America than on their own countries.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Okay, I see why Moore is unpalatable to a lot of people. He IS incredibly left, I get that. I contend that if he was totally off his trolley, the corporations and politicians he interviews wouldn't be so opposed to him asking the questions he does. I mean, if his interviewees were so sure they were doing everything above board, why should some filmmaker threaten them? It makes me think there is something there to hide- not that I think Moore is a saint, I just think that the United States needs to massively overhaul it's systems (both political and economic) and it is documentary like Moore's that challenges people's perceptions. If he presented his information in an unbiased manner, however, I think he'd get his message to many more people. But a tool? Nah.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
And another thing- Arrow hit the bullseye, no pun intended, when he said both sides of the US party lines are pandering scumbags (if I may paraphrase). The two party system is nothing but a bowl of dog shit looking at itself in the mirror. This, among other things, is evident and such statements are welcome from anyone of any nation, anytime. And you know what? You non-US citizens don't know the HALF of it. You only see it from the outside. I have to fucking live here, with no job security, no health care to speak of, no Social Security, a shitty pension to look forward to, and goddammit- gasoline just hit $4.00 a gallon where I live. For what? So some asshat paper hanger pencil pusher in an office can take himself and his mistress to Cabo San Lucas for the eleventh time this month. Fuck the US government, fuck it... FUCK IT!

rageragrageI'mmovingtoCanadarageragerage