RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Michael Moore's Speech In Wisconsin - America Is NOT Broke

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You know who I really weep for, though? People under the age of 18. You aren't even legal adults yet and already your prospects are near ZERO. Go ahead, get your degree. What's it gonna get you? I have one. My wife has one. We life just above the friggin' poverty line. And what's gonna happen when me and Lady J and everyone else our age gets old? We get to take even more from you. We take shit that you don't even have. So your kids have to work all their lives just to owe their Social Security... assuming the program hasn't been abandoned by then, cuz that's what they say I have to look forward to. So much for America being the land of fucking opportunity.
:tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes, well... I think I said everything I wanted to say. Thank you.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Our forum is so great. We Americans don't have to worry about anything, because the members from the rest of the world will tell us how we should be.
No one in this thread has told you how your nation and the population "should" be. We're pointing out the flaws that your nation, like every nation, has.

Which is much worse.
why.

Its worse because rather than giving suggestions to resolving the problems you perceive, you've decided to forgo that and just bitch about something that has nothing to do with you.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I think it's going a little far to say a degree is useless.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Moos, please use the edit button. A triple post is a little much.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, my bad.  :-[

I kinda lost my head, sorry.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
To be honest I think it's okay to use multi posting for dramatic effect once in a while. Drives the point home.

Rep:
Level 94
Nah, its annoying.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Thanks for saying so, Arrow. It really does break my heart that our beautiful country is heading into the toilet.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I reckon we should encourage stupid people to do stupid things. Drive the popoulation down, free up jobs and boost the economy. Your friend thinks he can take on a bull while drunk? Climb a dangerously unstable old tree? Break into a building site?

Encourage them.

Then I again I am a misanthropist so you should probably not listen to me.

Less people > more money, food and resources to go around.

Rep:
Level 94
Misanthropist is accepted, but we would've preferred misanthrope. 1/2 points.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I suggest what Denis Leary came up with in his stand-up "No Cure For Cancer". More drugs. More drugs, and give them to the right people. Not that I am a misanthrope per se... dumb people keep me employed.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ</a>

Michael Moore's going to start speaking out against arithmetic now.