RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XNA 3.1] Colorful

Rep:
Level 75
Crisis Core
Sounds good, I think your game is cool... ^-^ Thanks for inspirations. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
inspirations?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 75
Crisis Core
Sorry, but I'm not great in English, but thanks for ideas to my game... :P When I saw your video, I want to create level menu in my game... :P

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You don't have to specify in the header that its an "indie game". That sort of sounds lame. It would be better if it just said, "Try NAMKCOR's Colorful".

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Roph did it, not me.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I didn't know who did it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
That's why I was making it known.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Yeah, I think it's extremely lame too.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Wow. I started reading this thread and thought "What is this? some trippy-ass indie game?" but now I'm thinking "I like Dave. I wish for him to be eternally happy."

One thing though, "Colorful" is spelt wrong. It should be "Colourful". I don't know whether that was intentional or not, like "de Blob" and its offense to grammar nazis, but I'm assuming it was un-intentional?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Colour is the original British spelling, Color is the American spelling.
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Uh, it's spelled right. See here.

Anyways... I'm lovin' this. :3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
OP updated with a video of myself playing level 40 with a sneak preview of the orange stage theme ;o

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I'm not used to US spellings... don't get me started, I'll get banned ._.

Anywho, game is looking fantastic.
Good luck on it Nam ;D

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
XNA games usually go on Xbox Live Arcade.. you'd be a god. (the indie kind) And this indeed looks worthy.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
XNA games go on the Xbox Live Arcade if they are made for the 360.
This game is not.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Indie game? I'm in :p

No but seriously this looks perfect. Good luck :)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
You just blew my mind.

Rep:
Level 73
Collapse.
uhm can I ask what a Visual Studio 2008 license is?
google isn't helping much...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 is the software I use to make games.
I technically own it through school, so it's not licensed to me, but my school.

I need to get my own licensed copy.

Rep:
Level 73
Collapse.
Oh ok, kind of makes sense now.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I'm going to have to donate invisible money and just wish you lots of luck <3

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I has a question: Is level 30 supposed to be impossible?

RAGE QUIT!

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I has a question: Is level 30 supposed to be impossible?

RAGE QUIT!

No, that's a design oversight from when I tightened collision detection, it's going to be fixed in the update this weekend.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...