RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need help find finding robot sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
\/\/47 r j00 100k!n @ ?
I need help finding some robot sprites for rmxp. Im looking for somthing threatning-looking because they will be guards in my game. I'm not asking specificly for you to make me a sprite, just a place i can find 1, but if you are willing to make me a robot sprite that would be awesome! Thanks! ;D
OMG THERE IS A BEAR IN MY SIG!!(")(*_*)(")RAWR!

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I can see what I can do :D
Now my question for you, exactly how scary, give me a good description because I can do some sprite editing.

\/\/47 r j00 100k!n @ ?
Well, see the reason I added that part in my post was so no one would come to me with something that looked like c3p0. But if you want a description , I'm looking for something similar to this:http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,32762.0.html. Look in the screenshots and the 3rd one. I was looking for something similar to that. Sorry I couldn't give a direct pic I cant figure out how to post pics. :(

Hmm, Let me hunt something down for you then.. I might have to do editting for it but it should be fine. :D

Oh and on a side note... I don't know if I should post this or not but http://charas-project.net/ this is a good place to hunt down sprites.  You might have to edit them some (shrugs)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
He's looking for XP character sets, and as I know there are a fair amount of XP resources on that site, there are only 3 robot character sets which I don't think he'd be happy with. I know I wouldn't be lol.

Actually doing the search on it I found a little over 10 on there.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh lol, i just searched -robots- lol, and found 3 charactersets.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Anima isn't encrypted, you could grab the sprite from there.  We didn't make them, we got them from Pickles Resource site (the link escapes me)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
We got the robot sprites from here: http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm.

CURSE YOU NAMKCOR FOR BEATING ME TO THE POST. DX

\/\/47 r j00 100k!n @ ?
Thanks that site will really help!  ;D

O.o I just made a set of robot sprites... granted I did some configuring, if you want, if you have msn or yahoo or something you can add me.  I'll send you a note or something and I'll send it to you... I think I did a decent job of it.