RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
._. you're only level 9 how did you do that

Rep:
Level 87
That little strip of road had quick respawns and semi weak monsters so it was easy to keep my combo going. :]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Jesus, that's pretty insane. ;o;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wtf sword, irock
now i'm not the only archer

>:C
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I thought you were mage.

So you could burn dogs with your fire attacks.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No, I kill dogs from far off
using my arrows

flamearrows.
also we need warriors
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:23:32 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
rujh - Thief

This pretty good 8)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We Should all form teams of 4, take a mission and see which team does best

i'm with the high level guys =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I just want to be with Tezuka :]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL nice. Combos are easy to do, but it's just too much of a pain to execute a big 'un.

EDIT: This topic grew too fast. :( Also, it's easier to combo at lower levels. Because you do so little damage, it takes more hits to kill, leading to a longer potential combo.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:06:11 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I am surprised not many people are warriors, you would expect it to be the most used class. :tpg:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Not really. It's pretty much a universal truth in MMOs that Warriors do ~medium damage, but have high defense. Most people want to be the damage dealers, while only a few want to be the tanks and even fewer the healers.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
I am surprised not many people are warriors, you would expect it to be the most used class. :tpg:

And that's why I went with an Archer. But now, we have 0 warriors, and ~4 archers :-\

Maybe I should get back to work on my warrior...

Rep:
Level 87
Don't worry Sirius, continue to use your Archer if you wish. I'm thinking about leveling up my warrior to prep for Pally.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Well, I haven't been on as lately. I'm only level 11, you people are all probably like twenty by now, probably further  :tpg:

It works on my new computer (On minimal graphics settings, lol), it's just awkward because of the small screen - I think i'm used-ed-er to it now, i think I'll take another crack at it. Soon. Seriously.

See you folks around, then I suppose : O

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, only Sirius is level 20. It takes a while to get there and TOTO IS FREAKIN' HARD. Plus nobody wants a lvl 17 thief because the melee are pretty much useless against Toto.

I wanna make a warrior, but I'm sticking with my Thief. >:[

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Moo, you have to go Jester because I'm going Assassin.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Lol, only Sirius is level 20. It takes a while to get there and TOTO IS FREAKIN' HARD. Plus nobody wants a lvl 17 thief because the melee are pretty much useless against Toto.

I wanna make a warrior, but I'm sticking with my Thief. >:[
friendly black fellow his name is Tutu

Rep:
Level 87
Moo, you have to go Jester because I'm going Assassin.

Moo and I were the first thieves here, so I don't think you have any say in what Moo has to be.

I'm going Assassin, your going Assassin, and Moo is going Assassin. There is no forcing who has to be what since we're mostly split anyways by the small party limit of 4 :\

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Just so you guys know, Jesters FREAKIN' DOMINATE PvM. At least one of you should go that way.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just so you guys know, Jesters FREAKIN' DOMINATE PvM. At least one of you should go that way.
True dat. They have insane AoE skills. However, after you reach max level, there's not much to do but PvP, so I just wanna stack my hero for PvP domination.

But we could use a jester in our missions :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah guys, go be warriors
i wanna be the only
dog burning archer =D

Also, you guys level up too fast. Irock got ahead of me in a day

;-;
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL

Level 18. Two to go. ;-; Leveling's fairly quick even at this level. F4 Toto = around 25%. Mostly more.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill be joining you as soon as this downloads. Been looking for an mmo to play with some people i can actually talk to.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm joining too. I'm downloading in just a moment, though I have work today so I won't be around or even be able to test run until about 9p