RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Alright, I'm in. I'll get through the beginning...again.  :-X

The opening movie was a LOT better than the other one. It was like Lord of the Rings  ;8
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:08:06 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Heh, sorry for ducking out on you out of the blue, Magitek; my internet connection crumbled for about an hour. Then I realized I had to write two newspaper articles & study for a big Gov test. Eh, excuses, excuses :P

In other news, I'll make a guild when I get that much money together, for anyone who happens to be playing again.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
It's okay ^.^

I thought I'd die alone against the boss, but I beat it. Sadly though, it said I wasn't a high enough level so I couldn't receive the EXP.  ;9
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, I don't know how clearing my computer of old crap to free 4 GB more, cleaning my registry, defragmenting my computer, and rebooting it could possibly make me run Dragonica slower.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Okay, I don't know how clearing my computer of old crap to free 4 GB more, cleaning my registry, defragmenting my computer, and rebooting it could possibly make me run Dragonica slower.

It's possible that it had local files downloaded and you cleared them when you did whatever it is that you did.

I'll download Dragonica on Sunday, probably.

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, I'm about a quarter of the way to remaking RMRG (250 soul). I should have it ground out by tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You have to pay to make guilds?  ???
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
yeah... that's a pretty standard thing for most games lol

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I wouldn't know that, I don't pay to play online games. I've never played anything really, except this and Mabinogi. They are free games.
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, I've had to go solo for the past 2 days, and I'm 25 already.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
25?!

Wow, sorry I wasn't on. I had to deal with a lot of things, mostly requests and stuff.  :=:
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol he's always been a no-lifer at this game. And it seems I won't be playing, guys. :\ At least until my other computer gets fixed or something.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
That sucks :(

I hope to see you on soon anyways  :tpg:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
N-N-N-Necropost! *echo*

So I came back to this game a few months ago 'cause I got bored, and apparently THQ gave up on it and sold it to another company (none of their staff had touched the game in literally 2 full months).

The new company is Gravity Int., and here's the details on what's going down.

It looks like they're adding in a ton of new stuff (fourth jobs, new set items, a survival-esque mode, more user friendly PvP, etc.), so I may try it out when it launches again. Oh, and I remember training being a TON easier than it was when we played it some 2 years ago; people are getting to level 40 in like 2 days :o

But meh, I just wanted to get this information out there for anyone that may (or may not) care. I also thought it was silly that THQ would bail on a game like they did. People raged.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
loool. yeah. I wanted to play this with my friend recently, but it's being moved.

Rep:
Level 86
I don't know what makes me come back to it so often... I guess I just really like how they strayed away from most traditional MMOs when it comes to gameplay.

EDIT: Apparently it's called Dragon Saga now o.o

Interesting.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:10:55 AM by Sirius »

Rep:
Level 86
IT IS BACK (until it gets bought out again).

Whelp, if anyone feels like playing again, I'll be here till I get bored.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm downloading it, but this is one of the worst download methods I've ever seen... I really like those Pando Media Boosters or whatever. Those usually let me download games of this size within 20 minutes or so >_>

Rep:
Level 86
Some people have said this works faster, but it's still really inconvenient. I had just left my computer on all night downloading it though, so I didn't have to put up with all that stuff :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump because Dragon Saga's up, and I'm playing this l0l. My name's Kokowam if anyone wants to play with me :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
shit, Gravity bought this game? that's awesome gravity made Ragnarok, which I still dig a ton, even if it's sorta hard to get into again unlike it used to be.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Oh, just noticed I still have this game; I might return, I doubt it. I think I got to around 18 as a rogue type character (I say that because I forgot the class name)

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, maybe I should start playing again, too... I grinded hardcore when the servers game back up (from level 42 it's laughably easy to hit the current cap) but haven't played much since.

Anyway, add/mail/pm Kalloth, I might be able to hook you up :V