RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This topic is now about Dragonica ON THE THQ (aka USA) SERVERS

Code: [Select]
PLAYER LIST:

cleaned

About Our Guild:
No guilds
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:50:39 AM by AlmightyPatapon »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
You beat me to it  :tpg:

Anyone, anyone, anyone: I'm a magician, and my name is kitkatkan. I think we're all on the Kaye Server, or at least we should be.

EVERYONE, POST YOUR NAME AND CLASS, and server, if you're on the one other server.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Grats on making a thread with no info in it at all. Also, NCSoft > Blizzard.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:09:02 AM by Firerain »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
How's the PvP in this game? Is it just going to be some shit, or will there be guild battles or WoW like battlegrounds?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We just started so we don't know the PVP. ;-; Thieves are meant for PVP but at least starting at second class so I'll get back to you on it.

Grats on making a thread with know info in it at all. Also, NCSoft > Blizzard.
There was some info. This was a split thread.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:39:46 AM by mastermoo420 »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Kindasorta *cough*

I think Tezzy knows, but for the sake of science I shall try this myself.

MOO, WHAT IS YOUR INFO? 8D

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
my spelling is going to shit. sup old age

Rep:
Level 87
Redwyn - Akaroku
Redwyn - Redwyn

Kaye server.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ah, never got names from you earlier so yeah. >_> UPDATED!

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Sirius - Kalloth

Kaye

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I would have joined you guys but this is 800mb big and I know I'm going to stop after..

3 days so
I still have the client, I'll keep trying if I want too
also, it will lag ;-;
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:53:56 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Redwyn - Akaroku
Redwyn - Redwyn

Kaye server.
Oh yeah, what's your main one that you're using?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I also have an archer, SadSheep, but I'm probably not going to use that one much >.>;;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
damn it i'm getting this
it better be good >:C
Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
It is good, silly. We made a topic, didn't we? : O

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
My computer's so gay. ;-; I need a new one. MUST DO WHAT I CAN TO SPEED THINGS UP. D:

Dragonica should really work on their coding. I mean, jeez, I've seen higher end games that take less CPU usage. >_>

Rep:
Level 86
Where have you guys been? I've only seen Kitkat (and she made the power go out in my neighborhood :-\), and I feel like I've been playing a lot this past day or so.

Rep:
Level 89
kefka - kainnite(main)
kaye server

Its a great game. As good as a mmorpg can get in way of gameplay.

edit:kainnite is a warrior
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:53:46 AM by Kefka »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Are you BoE's brother? I forget.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Installed it finally, now patching.
=D
what class should I chose. Something diff. from you guys?

okay it works, title music is good. I'll get on Kaye but which channel do I join?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:40:33 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Sorry guys for not playing for the past few days, I haven't been at home. I'll be playing in a few hours though, so try to add me then. :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Installed it finally, now patching.
=D
what class should I chose. Something diff. from you guys?

okay it works, title music is good. I'll get on Kaye but which channel do I join?
Doesn't matter which channel. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
okay i'm making my character and i'll give you the info in
20 minutes or something
=D

Okay, I'm an archer and my character name is TheAgent (because nightwolf and agent were taken)
and in a while, tez is going to teach me the basics
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:20:17 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol wut

Why so long? ;-;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
shush i'm still learning
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, posting your classes, too, would be cool.

Rep:
Level 86
Oh, I'm an archer (Hunter - Trapper).

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Code: [Select]
irc.rmrk.net - #DragonicaRMRK

Just a small IRC channel which will (hopefully) help each other figure out when each other are online.

Just use "/join #DragonicaRMRK" if you join through Mibbit on RMRK.

EDIT: If my computer is on, I will be in the channel.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:50:05 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 86
New Character:

Sirius - Argothor - Warrior

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Just started, gonna be a Warrior.
EDIT- Nvm, just noticed Sirius will be a warrior.  Going to be a magician instead.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:54:21 PM by biohazard »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Dammit people, just be whatever. If we have a shortage of anything, I think it's gonna be archers, but in the end if you wanna go Warrior or Theif or whatever just DO IT  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 86
My main's an archer, and there's a shortage of warriors, but I don't think that matters too much (Kitkat beat me to it). What's your name? (too many random people don't talk)

EDIT: Oh, and are we going to do anything about a guild? They're pretty expensive to start up & it'd probably just be us in it.

Rep:
Level 87
I made a magician named Drog, on the Kaye server.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont worry Kitkat, I'm an archer
and a good one

and i look good too.
=D
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. That hat of yours looks good, eh? :V And if anything, it's funny how bio chose to be a magician after Sirius chose warrior because we have so many magicians. >_>

EDIT: In case you see this, Redwyn, Dragonica crashed. Probably because of the same reason that Dragonica probably uses up so much CPU: memory leaks or something. >_> Anyways, I'll get the gold to Tez asap.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:42:40 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Downloadin, I'm probably going to be an archer

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
But you're Dr_SWORD. :V

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
The guild has been established. We had to call it "DragonRMRG" because for some reason just plain RMRG wouldn't work. I'm the Guild Leader, along with Sirius and Redwyn as Deputy Leaders. If I am not online, ask Sirius or Redwyn to send you an invite to the guild.  :)

If you are wondering, RMRG stands for "RPG Maker Resource Guild".

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I have a thief named Afnoe

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My Archer is named DrArrow

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OKAY! New part of this thread!

1) WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CONTEST! What are we competing for? Just bragging rights, I guess. What are we competing in? LONGEST COMBO. It's kinda unfair since I started it, but this is my current record:
Spoiler for Current Record:

I kept on climbing higher and higher and these were ones before. :P

2) ACHIEVEMENTS! Besides the combo thing (only one will be on the first post), you can post up achievements (label them in your post) and I'll put links to them in the first post, if not images. Make sure they're real achievements. :mad: Putting it in a spoiler with the title you want on the spoiler would be helpful.

I updated the post with my stuff so go get those achievements and combos! :D

And character list updated for Sword. er Arrow. Er DrArrow.

EDIT: Oh yea, watch out if you play for an extended period of time. They have something that checks if you're a bot or not (pretty smart of them) but I almost fell for it. D: They ask how many of what letter are in a string, and you have to answer (correctly, I assume) REMEMBER THAT THE LETTER IS NOT ALWAYS IN JUST ONE COLOR

I'm the Guild Leader, along with Sirius and Redwyn as Deputy Leaders.
And I'm the only one who chipped in who doesn't get a special position. ;-; Ahaha but I only contributed, like, 2 gold anyways. Good job on pooling that gold, too.

Wait, Sirius, you're "Kalloth," right? Making sure because I don't have Dragonica open right now and Idr name exactly. And you're an archer, right?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:11:01 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for Old high:

Spoiler for New high:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I hate you archers and your super fast attack speed. D:<

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, people say it's the easiest to combo with archers. Hopefully I'll get some ridiculous 500 combo as a hunter :D

Wait, Sirius, you're "Kalloth," right? Making sure because I don't have Dragonica open right now and Idr name exactly. And you're an archer, right?

Correct.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
My character name is Mistay and I'm an archer. B|

Rep:
Level 86
New combo record, check four posts up.

Rep:
Level 97
Me and Starfyre are ultra-team :)
Irock just sits around leaching experience >:C

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
max combo so far
Spoiler for:

Sword and I fucking destroyed everything 8|

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Me and Starfyre are ultra-team :)
Irock just sits around leaching experience >:C
What, I was fighting things the entire time, you fag.

Rep:
Level 87
This is my highest:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
._. you're only level 9 how did you do that

Rep:
Level 87
That little strip of road had quick respawns and semi weak monsters so it was easy to keep my combo going. :]

Rep:
Level 102
Jesus, that's pretty insane. ;o;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wtf sword, irock
now i'm not the only archer

>:C
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
I thought you were mage.

So you could burn dogs with your fire attacks.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No, I kill dogs from far off
using my arrows

flamearrows.
also we need warriors
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:23:32 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
rujh - Thief

This pretty good 8)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We Should all form teams of 4, take a mission and see which team does best

i'm with the high level guys =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I just want to be with Tezuka :]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL nice. Combos are easy to do, but it's just too much of a pain to execute a big 'un.

EDIT: This topic grew too fast. :( Also, it's easier to combo at lower levels. Because you do so little damage, it takes more hits to kill, leading to a longer potential combo.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:06:11 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I am surprised not many people are warriors, you would expect it to be the most used class. :tpg:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Not really. It's pretty much a universal truth in MMOs that Warriors do ~medium damage, but have high defense. Most people want to be the damage dealers, while only a few want to be the tanks and even fewer the healers.

Rep:
Level 86
I am surprised not many people are warriors, you would expect it to be the most used class. :tpg:

And that's why I went with an Archer. But now, we have 0 warriors, and ~4 archers :-\

Maybe I should get back to work on my warrior...

Rep:
Level 87
Don't worry Sirius, continue to use your Archer if you wish. I'm thinking about leveling up my warrior to prep for Pally.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Well, I haven't been on as lately. I'm only level 11, you people are all probably like twenty by now, probably further  :tpg:

It works on my new computer (On minimal graphics settings, lol), it's just awkward because of the small screen - I think i'm used-ed-er to it now, i think I'll take another crack at it. Soon. Seriously.

See you folks around, then I suppose : O

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, only Sirius is level 20. It takes a while to get there and TOTO IS FREAKIN' HARD. Plus nobody wants a lvl 17 thief because the melee are pretty much useless against Toto.

I wanna make a warrior, but I'm sticking with my Thief. >:[

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Moo, you have to go Jester because I'm going Assassin.

Rep:
Level 97
Lol, only Sirius is level 20. It takes a while to get there and TOTO IS FREAKIN' HARD. Plus nobody wants a lvl 17 thief because the melee are pretty much useless against Toto.

I wanna make a warrior, but I'm sticking with my Thief. >:[
friendly black fellow his name is Tutu

Rep:
Level 87
Moo, you have to go Jester because I'm going Assassin.

Moo and I were the first thieves here, so I don't think you have any say in what Moo has to be.

I'm going Assassin, your going Assassin, and Moo is going Assassin. There is no forcing who has to be what since we're mostly split anyways by the small party limit of 4 :\

Rep:
Level 86
Just so you guys know, Jesters FREAKIN' DOMINATE PvM. At least one of you should go that way.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just so you guys know, Jesters FREAKIN' DOMINATE PvM. At least one of you should go that way.
True dat. They have insane AoE skills. However, after you reach max level, there's not much to do but PvP, so I just wanna stack my hero for PvP domination.

But we could use a jester in our missions :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah guys, go be warriors
i wanna be the only
dog burning archer =D

Also, you guys level up too fast. Irock got ahead of me in a day

;-;
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL

Level 18. Two to go. ;-; Leveling's fairly quick even at this level. F4 Toto = around 25%. Mostly more.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill be joining you as soon as this downloads. Been looking for an mmo to play with some people i can actually talk to.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm joining too. I'm downloading in just a moment, though I have work today so I won't be around or even be able to test run until about 9p

Rep:
Level 86
Sweet, new faces :o

Combo:

Spoiler for:

I wanted to stop at 1337, but I got carried away...

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
My internet is being screwy so im going to have to leave it on overnight or something.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Downloading now, see you when it's done.

I hope this game is fun. I don't like games that aren't fun, because they bore me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Herp derp nothing good to say
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:13:37 AM by D???ø?_????d »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm an assassin now (sorry Sirius, lol). >:]

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't know anything about this game yet, but I plan to be a warrior named Grapejelly.

Rep:
Level 86
@Moo - Don't worry about it, and congrats :)

@grafikal - Nice, we need warriors around here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Does it matter what Channel I pick? I'm on Kaye server.

Edit::

Haha, ok. My character is a Warrior named Bagel, lol
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 02:10:47 AM by grafikal »

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
We play on Channel 4 forever

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm usually on channel 4, 1, or 2. Ch 4 is us. Ch 1 and 2 are for when nobody's on and I need to do mission maps.

I went to channel 8 once 'cuz someone was spamming Port of Winds in ch 4 ._.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I have the game, now what do I do?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
O_o missions are cool. I did a couple by myself just now. Got stuff I can't use though :/

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Either NPC them, give them to fellow RMRK Dragonica players (if they're of the right class and are around that level :P), or (what I usually do) disassemble them with the little hammer thing.

Higher level (and I think soul force, too) equips give more soul force so, when you get a stack of 999 souls, high level players usually buy them for 55-65 gold.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
okie. I'm going onto channel 4 right now. LOOK OUT FOR BAGEL! RAWWWR!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Awesome, really. Many people are playing.
Rasse is in too, as a warrior. Name = Ferenn
=D
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I happen to have several Lvl13+ Thief and Magician stuff if anybody wants later.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ferenn-Warrior

I won't be playing really unless someone else is on so expect me to be a low level =/
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
luckily, someone levels at my speed
i'll always be there rasse

(to insult you)
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol

Ferenn-Warrior

I won't be playing really unless someone else is on so expect me to be a low level =/
I feel you. ;-; At first I did this, but Sirius is going way too fast. :mad: Plus, Sirius is almost always on (at least he gets on not too long after I do) so ye.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hypocrite.
you also level too fast and are always on when I am

>:C
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Level faster, then.

Rep:
Level 86
but Sirius is going way too fast. :mad: Plus, Sirius is almost always on (at least he gets on not too long after I do) so ye.

You're just going too slow. Hah, I probably won't be getting on quite as much this coming week, so I was trying to get it out of my system early.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You guys seem to be having alot of fun, so i'll get this when I come back.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Anyone up for a Vega Mission run 2-5? I out leveled it but I'll help anyone that wants a run plus I need to get like a B rank or higher on Vega 3. I'm lvl 14 atm

edit:: oh and i'll be on Kaye Channel 4, Bagel.

edit:: I'll do Vega missions for anyone or work on Tutu missons as well.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:39:01 AM by grafikal »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Starfyre giving me a blowjob and DrSword giving it to Sirius in the butt.

lol

Rep:
Level 97

SUCKIN MY DICK

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
level 17 now lol

Rep:
Level 97
Just got promoted to Ranger B)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Gladiator B)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
what the ASS. I've been playing from Sunday and i'm still 13..

screw you all
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I haven't played for two days, lol.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
using random emotes. lol. things like just typing [  sit     omg     beg   ] etc. I think Sirius, (kalloth) used "Beg" while Sword just stood there. OMG makes you worship on your knees, so I think in my screenshot Sirius used OMG and Sword used BEG. lol

:: Oh, and Sword and Sirius, my hammers do 1100-1300 on a normal hit now since gladiator ;o  up from 600-700

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
When I get max dagger throw and mastery, I'll be pwnge. D:<

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Moo, what level are you?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm playing updated first post with my info and stickied

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
cool.

When I get home in a few hours I'll run anyone that's around through some lower level missions.

Rep:
Level 97
using random emotes. lol. things like just typing [  sit     omg     beg   ] etc. I think Sirius, (kalloth) used "Beg" while Sword just stood there. OMG makes you worship on your knees, so I think in my screenshot Sirius used OMG and Sword used BEG. lol

:: Oh, and Sword and Sirius, my hammers do 1100-1300 on a normal hit now since gladiator ;o  up from 600-700
He did beg and I did lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm home, so i'm on. Channel 4 if anyone's on, if not, then channel 1 i'll be on.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ahref-archer

I are level 5 now.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Moo, what level are you?
21 ._. Didn't play yesterday or the day before, potential 2-4 levels gone. :P

EDIT: Can't connect to server. :mad:

Oh and I'm gay
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 12:54:46 AM by D???ø?_????d »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, my computer's kinda laggy so, when I press some buttons before I get onto the hyper jump, I can jump REALLY far. Like, in East Traitor's Ridge, I can go from the hyper jump near the portal to Port of Winds and then end up at the bottom of the map. In that same map, however, I was in the middle and headed down. Press some buttons and whoosh:

Spoiler for:

The red dot's about where I should be on the minimap. The mouse was freaking out so I decided to write "WTF" with it. :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
Oooh Dragonica, haven't played in weeks. Level 29 Hunter on Kaye, NickTheSushi is the name I think.

I can't find anyone to help me get to level 30, no one will do Artis missions with me.
N/A
Completion: --

Rep:
Level 86
The combo just keeps on going.

Spoiler for 1500:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I can't get that high because my Bruce Lee's kill shit too fast. ._.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's the Bruce Lee? o_o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
The dude in the track suit. I can summon 2 ways. One: He'll appear right infront of me and SPAM KICK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING, and gives me 8 - 12 combo points per enemy is there. (badass if I let him loose in a group of em) and Two: He'll appear infront of me and EPIC SUPER CHARGE forward in a line and knock over everything he touches giving me 3 combo points per enemy that gets knocked over.

I tend to spam the rush bruce lee then kick the enemies up off the ground into the air, hit them with my anti air, spam a hammer or two to let the bruce lee recharge when they get up spam the kicking bruce lee, then back to the charging bruce lee and repeat. But I can only do it a few times before bruce lee has enough and just goes ape shit and kills everything.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Where'd you get him? o_o

Rep:
Level 86
He's a gladiator skill.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
8)

Does anyone else notice some extreme lag? Or at the least, just some lag? My internet connection (when it's up) is fine. It's always really fast. I hadn't had any lag issues with this at all for a while. It started just a day or two ago now. I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.
Also, no, nobody is using the internet while I am, or at least hasn't been while I've been playing. The lag makes the game impossible to play. Literally. I lag at least 5 - 10 seconds behind.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:34:04 AM by grafikal »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i dont have lag i just have periods where the enemies can't hit me and i can't hit them

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't have lag. My computer just sucks. I can't time combos perfectly. ;-;

EDIT: Oh yeah, along with the many days I haven't been playing as much recently, I can't play (probably) for all of today, tomorrow, and the day after. >_>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:12:51 PM by mastermoo420 »

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
8)

Does anyone else notice some extreme lag? Or at the least, just some lag? My internet connection (when it's up) is fine. It's always really fast. I hadn't had any lag issues with this at all for a while. It started just a day or two ago now. I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.
Also, no, nobody is using the internet while I am, or at least hasn't been while I've been playing. The lag makes the game impossible to play. Literally. I lag at least 5 - 10 seconds behind.

http://dragonica.iahgames.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=143

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.

Quote from: Dragonica Forums Website
Dear All,
Please be aware that a cut in the Asia-Pacific Cable Network 2 (APCN2) undersea submarine cable is affecting connection speeds for users in the Asia-Pacific region on Wednesday August 12 2009, particularly in Singapore and the Philippines.

Users are likely to experience slow connections and network issues until the faulty cables are fixed.

For information regarding this issue, please click here.
http://forum.iahgames.com/dragonica/showthread.php?t=28217

._.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
then why did i have lag ._.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm going to ... assume ... that our internet at some point has to use those cable to get data to Singapore, since I'm pretty sure that's where their servers are probably at. I don't think this game has a local server.

Rep:
Level 97
I'm going to ... assume ... that our internet at some point has to use those cable to get data to Singapore, since I'm pretty sure that's where their servers are probably at. I don't think this game has a local server.
The Amerikkkan server is in closed beta. Right now we're playing with all of the chinks.
Luckily it's all Singaporean chinks so they all know English.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
1000 monster kills for the chest. I shot it at 999 cause it resets to 0 at 1000. Then i'd have no proof ._.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This game is good.
I started an Archer named Kosciuszko. Really fun game, just started playing like ten minutes ago.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
You got a chainsaw graf ._.

You guys need to help me kill Dr. Farrel tomorrow so I can be a jester ;3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We're doing Farrel right now ._____. Or I was until my internet shit out. Me and Sirius.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, we can help you with it. I <3 my (grafikal's) weapon powders ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Did you pilfer some powders from that person we (you) were helping? lol

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
The Amerikkkan server is in closed beta. Right now we're playing with all of the chinks.
Luckily it's all Singaporean chinks so they all know English.

The'll probably split us up when us and eu versions appear.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
GPotato and THQICE are the EU and US versions, but I picked this one as it is one of the most popular, which is why they have not banned IPs from the US and most European countries.

On a side note; I need help leveling BAD. :tpg:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Can I be something other than Vanguard in the guild ;o;

I would help ya level but I have work all day and then right afterward going to go see District 9! woo. lol

Rep:
Level 86
Did you pilfer some powders from that person we (you) were helping? lol

... No... She kept droning on about being level 25 and doing something with 200 Soul. I have a feeling that English wasn't her native tongue :-\

I think you're guaranteed a weapon powder from Farrell, though, so we should just farm him.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Can I be something other than Vanguard in the guild ;o;

I would help ya level but I have work all day and then right afterward going to go see District 9! woo. lol

Leader
Deputy Leader
Vanguard

At the moment the Guild has two Deputy Leaders: Sirius and Redwyn. At the moment I think two are enough at the moment. Besides, I don't see the Guild getting ready for things like Guild vs. Guild matches yet, most of us are only in the 15-30 level range.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What server are you guys playing on?

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
What server are you guys playing on?

We play on Kaye, and when we're playing together, Channel 4.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
got to jester ;]

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Im level 18 now. Do i go hunter or ranger. I notice we already have a ranger so i was thinking hunter.

Rep:
Level 97
Kalloth is a hunter, so really it doesn't matter. I recommend you go hunter because ranger is pretty bad when you first switch. Then again I could give you my old equips

Edit: Kalloth = Sirius @_@

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, both classes are pretty strong. The ranger's machine gun attack absolutely demolishes groups, and hunters can combo the living snot out of everything. I don't think it really matters, you'll be happy either way.

Oh, and I think all classes suck right after the first job change.

Rep:
Level 97
Heh, both classes are pretty strong. The ranger's machine gun attack absolutely demolishes groups, and hunters can combo the living snot out of everything. I don't think it really matters, you'll be happy either way.

Oh, and I think all classes suck right after the first job change.
Nigger tell me when you get on next time, everytime I log on you aren't online ;o

Rep:
Level 86
Well, I'm on right now.

EDIT: And now I'm not.

Rep:
Level 97
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS ON MY WAY ;o;

Rep:
Level 86
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm awful at catching peopleeee... :'(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
HEY IM NOT ON. Im watching that movie you suggested, sword.

Edit:: Hey i've been on now.

ALSO I THINK IM DATING A 10 YEAR OLD ASIAN GIRL in this game.  IN THIS GAME PEOPLE AND IT'S STILL WEIRD. but i get free spellz ._.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:57:26 AM by grafikal »

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
i really wanna get an account on dragonica but it takes so long to download
no

By Kraft

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i really wanna get an account on dragonica but it takes so long to download

It took me even longer to sign up for it. I think the site alone slowed my entire internet down. Lag in UT2K4, lag in browsing. ;\

Rep:
Level 97

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You found a rare monster :O awesome. Looks like you used a secret scroll to get there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I saw you (Sword) online yesterday. Well, not really, you were chatting with someone with a megaphone.

Rep:
Level 97
I saw you (Sword) online yesterday. Well, not really, you were chatting with someone with a megaphone.
Hahaha I remember that.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I need some people for a White Bearded mission run. F1 - F4. It's the GOOD guild quest. Get's us like 12exp instead of 3.

Rep:
Level 97
I'll get on in like an hour

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
.. i take it that this game is extremely similar to maplestory, right?
*downloads*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i never played maplestory. so i dont know.

I'll get on in like an hour

Ok, Sirius and I are on and waiting then.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
*downloads*

Oohohohohohoh. No. It has a 3D field so you can go up/down in addition to side-to-side. It's more like a fighting game since you can use commands (Like button+directional, stuff like that) instead of hotkeys with some spells and that doesn't seem to create a cooldown. It counts combos and other stuff, but I haven't gotten very far. It's a lot better than Mapplestory, the combat is like a brawler but it does have a similar skill system to WoW.
It seems to be far more entertaining when it comes to grinding, it's much easier to avoid attacks (played an archer in maplestory, play one here) and the quests are nicer and easy to keep track of.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*downloads*

Oohohohohohoh. No. It has a 3D field so you can go up/down in addition to side-to-side. It's more like a fighting game since you can use commands (Like button+directional, stuff like that) instead of hotkeys with some spells and that doesn't seem to create a cooldown. It counts combos and other stuff, but I haven't gotten very far. It's a lot better than Mapplestory, the combat is like a brawler but it does have a similar skill system to WoW.
It seems to be far more entertaining when it comes to grinding, it's much easier to avoid attacks (played an archer in maplestory, play one here) and the quests are nicer and easy to keep track of.
Yeah I figured out that the 3D thing was different...

hmm this sounds much better than MS.

*is happy*

now how much space does the client take up o_O
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
I don't know exactly how much, but it's more than it should.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
O shi-
my hard drive sucks ass; it only has 9 GB of space left.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Crap, what level are you guys? I'm out for 3 days and you guys are probably worlds ahead. ;-;

Also, this IS much better than MS. I used to love MS, too. :P Private server MS are still okay because you can dick around in them.

Anyways, yeah. I'd much rather choose this game over MS any day especially if I get my comp to run faster.

However, Dragonica needs moar support for more quests at a time. :(

Rep:
Level 86
I'm 31, grafikal's 30, Sword's 24 (I think), Starfyre's 22-ish? and most everyone else is sub-20.

Rep:
Level 97
I'm at 95% for 24

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm 31, grafikal's 30, Sword's 24 (I think), Starfyre's 22-ish? and most everyone else is sub-20.
Wtf. :mad: Someone help me at Bearded White mission. ;-;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
O shi-
my hard drive sucks ass; it only has 9 GB of space left.

It takes up just below 1 gig I think.

Wtf. :mad: Someone help me at Bearded White mission. ;-;

I'm onyl level 6 or 7. >:|

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't see ANY of you online. And also, my game crashed just now. :( right as we were going in to kill farrell

Rep:
Level 86
Wow grafikal, you picked the GREATEST time to disconnect :-\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't see ANY of you online. And also, my game crashed just now. :( right as we were going in to kill farrell
There's just something wrong with the guy. My game crashed right after I beat him (luckily) but still.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
it was during the load screen before the battle. Some how though when i was brought back to my desktop, somehow Calculator was opened up?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
it was during the load screen before the battle. Some how though when i was brought back to my desktop, somehow Calculator was opened up?

I once got a virus that would open Windows Messenger and crash any program when you pressing a key.

Rep:
Level 97
Spoiler for 100% exp what:
Spoiler for FUCK YEAH GATLING GUN:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
BAGEL - CHAMPION.....OF THE WIND

SUICIDEEEE!

Rep:
Level 86

I so had beaten you to that 100% thing, Sword, I just didn't feel like posting it  :=:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OKAY GUYS, I'M FINALLY BACK TO PLAYING!... after church. So bb @ around 3, maybe (EST). Who wants to run me through the Bearded Whale Coast missions? :D

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
IT only takes up less than 1 gig? yaaaaaaaaaa- *is shot and now is going to install*
Yup only takes up 876.9 MB.

EDIT:
Name - LazerKirby
Class - Archer
Server - Kaye

and i still have no idea why i chose my archer to be a female
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:23:09 AM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Online - also 50% to 32 :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, I forgot to get back on, lol. Too busy watching the Avatar. :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Spoiler for I'm basically Zorro, but...:
with LOVE!

NOTICE MY HEART BLOON AND MASK

Spoiler for So I'm on my way to the next city even tho...:
I ALMOST DIED 6 TIMES

It is NOT safe. And you're not even allowed IN the town until you're level30 minimum.

ON MY WAY THERE:

TRYING NOT TO DIE FROM THESE GUYS:

Spoiler for I made it to the town, cool:

Spoiler for Cinematic?:
You get a little slideshow cutscene for completing a hero's quest to kill Farrell.

Stareeeee.....

OH THESE BLUEPRINTS RIGHT HERE

Also, im 50% to lvl33 now. I don't know how I got that 50% so fast.

Rep:
Level 97
Lol me and kalloth watched that cinematic at the same time, and after we got done I said something like "Did you notice how Colin's hands were all over the children ._."

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
haha, it's true.

also, I wonder... who's boobs are those and why are they sweating ._. ? in the second shot of that cinematic with the blueprints

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Okay, I deleted my other character, so here's the new details -
Name - TyrandeW
Class - Archer
Server - Kaye

Spoiler for wtf HP is messed up:
I wonder why it says, "HP: 420/419 (100.24%)"
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Hey Sword,  I don't know if you noticed yet, but I sent you mail ._.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I'ma going online right NOW
Hi

Rep:
Level 97
Hey Sword,  I don't know if you noticed yet, but I sent you mail ._.
I'll get on and check it then asshole

Rep:
Level 86
I'm surprised, Magician is actually pretty fun.

@Kirby - You're just that good.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

@Kirby - You're just that good.
what id dun understand you
Hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Getting on right now, can I get an invite to the guild?

Anyone else notice that (or is only me?) the game slows down firefox tremendously...

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I could beat Moo in PvP with my jester

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Getting on right now, can I get an invite to the guild?

Yeah I want an invite to the guild too
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
Shoot, get on, guys so I can add you.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol you can't. I'll hide. :V Also, I'm pretty strong. :o

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Shoot, get on, guys so I can add you.
well its late here. i might be on at around 10AM EST
Hi

Rep:
Level 97
I could beat all of you faggots with my chain gun

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I could beat all of you faggots with my chain gun
of course you can beat me! I'm only level 9!
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
Oh cool, stay at level 9 so my magician has someone to train with 8)

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Oh cool, stay at level 9 so my magician has someone to train with 8)
ok... then what is the name of the magician and where are you. (go on channel 1 in Kaye if you want to train with me) 8)
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
My magician's name is Yilia, and I'm waiting by vega on channel 1 at the moment.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You going battlemage or aco?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
My magician's name is Yilia, and I'm waiting by vega on channel 1 at the moment.
:O
I'm there too!

except I'm not online!
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
hey sirius, do you think you can be online by 10AM EST tommorow?

and if you can't, I might be on at other times, but I'll figure out later.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 86

That's 7:00 AM my time. I'll be on as early as I'm awake, methinks.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I want to be a guild officer

^____________________________________^

also, i have an Archer alt named: Legab
and im going to make a Magician and take him to Battlemage. I feel like I need something that does a retarded amount of damage.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 04:51:59 AM by grafikal »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

That's 7:00 AM my time. I'll be on as early as I'm awake, methinks.
ok but there might be a possibility that I won't be on.(1% chance)

EDIT: well, damn, I can only be on at 1:00PM EST
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 01:00:45 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
Alright, just add me when you get on.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I'm trying to, it just says, "Username does not exist or not online"

I typed in "Yilia" is that correct?
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That means he's probably not on. >_>

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

that was 24 minutes ago.
Who plays Dragonica fir only 24 min?
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
I was on for two hours, then I went to feed my neighbor's dog. I'm getting on as I speak.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Also, you should know that the game IS case sensitive. So if you're looking for anything that's named, you must type it exactly as it appears.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Well, my game just crashed right before I was going to play with Sirius.

It's such a cruel world. :'(
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
well, i should be on in a couple hours. Im just finishing up some work here and then i have to  GO EAT CAUSE ITS 3 IN THE AFTERNOON AND I HAVENT EATEN ALL DAMN DAY ~ caught up in my work .o.

Rep:
Level 86
Good, coz I need you to get my magician through Farrell ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
ALREADY? .___. fuck dude.

Rep:
Level 86
Less than 24 hours. Go me.

It helps that I know exactly what to do for every level, though. And I had a massive Jester/Battle Mage combo blasting me through Toto f4's all morning.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Less than 24 hours. Go me.

It helps that I know exactly what to do for every level, though. And I had a massive Jester/Battle Mage combo blasting me through Toto f4's all morning.
nooo
I'm all alone
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If anyone wants to level up while none of us are around, GO TO CHANNEL 1. Press Y, (which opens the party/buddies/guild menu) Go to the PARTY tab and create a party. NAME IT: "F4 Leveling" or something similar and you'll have a ton of people asking to be invited to your party and you can spam F4 missions all day to level up and get loot.

Rep:
Level 86
When I get back from tennis, someone get me through that beast of a mission :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I can't play tonight, my internet is cutting in and out every 5 minutes ._____.

Rep:
Level 86
Wow, there's absolutely nobody on right now. Even channel 1 is less than half full ???

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Weird. Well I'm about to get on in a couple minutes.

Rep:
Level 86
If you haven't been on today, be prepared for a LOONG wait. I think it took 3 hours for my game to update. There are a bunch of new sounds and cool stuff, though.

And I think they changed the Job change quest from Farrell to Bearded Coast F4. Happy times for my new Acolyte :lol:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
.............................................WOW. ok then..............................................

Now if only they would fix Bruce Lee or the Trade Shop bug I was having the other night.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
If you haven't been on today, be prepared for a LOONG wait. I think it took 3 hours for my game to update. There are a bunch of new sounds and cool stuff, though.

shit
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Start it up and let it go and do something else dude.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, start it up now so it's done by midnight. Unless it was just my computer being stupid (Which for your sake I hope it was).

And my shop's working fine. Of course, there's like nothing up (nobody's on), but it's working.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
>____________<

5-10mins into it...

Rep:
Level 86
Nooo they be stealin' my bucket!

Well, maybe it'll be done when I get home from practice (again).

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Now its at 47/100 and still at .3% overall .___.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Yeah, I guess I could leave my computer on overnight.

As long as my dad gives me my RAMs back. (He took them away for some  reason)
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol he took out your RAM?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
for staying up until 1 AM in the morning on the computer, yeah
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 97
1am? How old are you? 12?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
10 lol

Win.

Spoiler for:
Taking your ram is a weird punishment, if you ask me. Why not just take out the graphics card while you're at it? Oh, and your mom called; she has your monitor in the basement. Whoa, what's that? Your brother usurped your motherboard? What do you do now?

Pfft.

Oh, and how far in is it now, grafikal?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
with out the rams, I can't start up the computer.

That's why I want a laptop ;_;
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
I was being facetious, but okay.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
So I'm about to restart the patching again, in like 30mins because the internet has been out for like the past couple hours from a thunderstorm... So I'll probably have to leave it running over night.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I finished it in, like, an hour. :P

However, I did not play Dragonica at all today. :V :P

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Manually patch it. It goes faster.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
10 lol

Win.
+1

I'll have to remember that...

I've been patching for five minutes and it's already at 14% or something. It's going real slow now, though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Manually patch it frommmm?

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for I r a Ranger Now. Rawr:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You have that Hero Quest I was talking about. Where you have to meet Pablo. Use the scroll I gave you to teleport to that town. Pablo is to the far right of that town. Make sure you have some scrolls to come back to Port of Winds though, because you'll get assraped if you leave that town .__.

Rep:
Level 86
Ehh, I can do that later ;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Ehh, I can do that later ;)

Literally takes 30 seconds lol
::Probably less than, since you can run faster than everyone else .__.

::Also, I just restarted patching. It's going waaay faster. The storm was affecting the download before the internet cut out apparently.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:45:19 AM by grafikal »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Okay, so my dad gives me the RAMs back, I put it back in, and start my computer.

IT

CRASHES

FIRST

THING  :mad:

So I resolved to just download it on my brother's laptop since it's better, and I have no other place to download Dragonica.
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
That's MAGNIFICENT.

I'll help you train once you get up & running again.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I can't tell if he was sarcastic and therefore was playing? or if he was being sarcastic to his sarcasm and therefore not actually playing making his comment not sarcastic. I'm so confused, no one should use those smilies next to each other for anything...

MOOFAIL

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
download... almost... done... 783 MB of 812.5...
Hi

Rep:
Level 96
I see your combo and raise you:

Edit: I get 800+ really often, its quite easy if you mob on west traitors ridge.
Edit2: Also, here are some of the other things i've done, although thats only 5 of 16 S ranks i've gotten for every MM from Big bad wolf 1 through tutu 2

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:48:14 AM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I see your combo and raise you:

Jesus christy, the highest I've ever gotten was 156 or something on my warrior. (But he's only 10 or something.)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I've gotten well over a thousand on my warrior. Just spam the shit out of bruce lee when you get him. Also, BOE, those Rank S aren't impressive... It's extremely common to get rank S, unless your terrible. So, you're not bad at playing this game :)

Rep:
Level 96
and here i was feeling like i was finally good at something ;_;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
S rank depends on the combo and how much damage you took. As long as you can combo, like, 15 more hits than you get hit, I think you get S. But it's okay, BoE

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So, who's been playing this recently? Lol, I haven't played for, like, a week so idk.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So, who's been playing this recently? Lol, I haven't played for, like, a week so idk.

Not me. I started a warrior and I like it a lot more than ranger, but that was about a week ago too. Haven't lost interest per se, but won't be playing a lot....Chewey and Rasse play savage 2 >:D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahaha yeah, I saw that thread. :P I haven't lost interest, either, but I don't really have much interest. I wish everything was faster for me. :\

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, that's because you picked a way late-game character. Where awesome Hunters, Rangers, Jesters, and Gladiators are plowing through missions, you're getting dragged along, waiting for that ninja job to come to you.

After school stops being so hectic these next couple weeks, I'll be playing more. I still play now, though, just not as much as during summer.

Oh, and Tezuka needs to get on so he can buy the Guild Skill. I'd pay for it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nah, my computer's slow. That's what I meant, lol. But yeah, assassin is a late-gamer. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
OKIE im back. Vacation is over, i'll be playing this for a little bit again.

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, does anyone still play this game? I've been contemplating making a new guild (so I can buy the skill), but I don't know.

I just haven't seen anyone on in about a week, if not longer.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
School started. :\ Plus, I don't really get around to playing it too often. I usually read manga or do HW or play 2DF. :P

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Wow. This topic died rather quickly. I mean, at first there was like 3 replies a day. Now it somehow died. ._.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Highest lvl on there is ahhh 28 i think...
If you want to add me my usernames Fraley

Rep:
Level 86
Hah, so I'm not the only one who still plays this game :P

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I don;t play this anymore. I still have it installed, but whenever I see the icon in my start menu, I'm like, "naahh, maybe later".
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I haven't logged on in forever. I don't often use my Windows side of the computer since all of my college work is on my Mac side, and I don't find time to just play an MMO.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Also for me, I'm working on Eternity's Point, playing FS9, doing school stuffs, and Dragonica isn't that much fun anymore.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
I don;t play this anymore. I still have it installed, but whenever I see the icon in my start menu, I'm like, "naahh, maybe later".
whats ur highest lvl? and Username i started playing again :blizj:

Rep:
Level 86
I've got a 35 Hunter, 29 Acolyte, and 24 Jester, all on Kaye.

I'm usually my hunter Kalloth, though. Add me if you're on.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
btw, we all missed the bonus exp event.
I only have a lv10 Archer, and she's called TyrandeW
who also is
<-------------------------- person.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
I've got a 35 Hunter, 29 Acolyte, and 24 Jester, all on Kaye.

I'm usually my hunter Kalloth, though. Add me if you're on.

ARRRGHHHHHHH
GET ON THQ SERVER

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
THQ server? Oh, cool, they got new servers. Awesome.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's THQ server?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Probably the USA server.

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Probably the USA server.
CORRECT 10 points to the Daft Punk team
*achievement unlocked*
25G- Da Funk :blizj:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, I might try out the USA server in a bit and see how that goes. :P

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I'm already guessing this topic is going to be revived once summer comes along again.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
I'm already guessing this topic is going to be revived once summer comes along again.

maybe... :zwink:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I play Dragonica too sometimes. I am a level 23 knight named Pivorus on the US one by THQICE. I forgot the name of the server/realm, but it's the first one.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nobody has played this game or posted here since November, this is a pretty dead topic.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
nobody has played this game or posted here since November, this is a pretty dead topic.

Yeah... I realized that after my post, My apologies

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
(Taken from my thread)

I've got a few questions before I start to play:
Is it any good? Is it free? How many characters can you have if it's free? Can you have a female knight or at least a female to use a sword?

And finally, did it take you guys millions of years to download it?  :D
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't remember how long it took to download, not too long, but definitely a moderate amount. It's free, I think you get like 3 or 5 characters per server, and yes you can have a female knight. (If memory serves for any of this).

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Sweet! I will be (if I can) killin' with my female warrior! Thanks for replying Grafikal. :D

I've decided to download the one you can pause and pickup later. It's going really, really fast. I only have 17 minutes before I can play ;)

Does this work on Windows 7?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:45:54 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
(Sorry for the double post...but um)

What server does everyone play on? I don't wanna play on a bad server >.<
Winter is Coming

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Grafikal pointed me to it  ;D
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
- because you created the exact same topic, complete with the exact same topic title. There's no need for duplicates. Still it remains, no one plays this game except you at the moment. This is the only reason why I answered your questions.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I know that now, but if a thread is dead and I wish to discuss it, aren't I allowed to post in the older discussion thread? Or start a new one?
Yes, I know the thread hasn't been posted in or that the people who have played has stopped, but I was hoping one of them would come in and try to help me, but it's okay.

I thought since you directed me toward the thread, it meant it was okay to post in it.  :-X
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, you can post here for sure if you have something that pertains to the topic. You had some questions about this game and we answered. No problemo. We just don't post in it because none of us play it at the moment.

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, every now and again I get an urge to play, but I don't have enough patience to start over on THQ (the Asia servers are too slow for me now, especially around level 40 when stuff actually kills you). Maybe next summer. Or sooner.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I understand that no one plays it anymore now, I was just hoping for some help  ;8

You play on the Asia server, Sirius? Do you live there?
Well, if you ever get the urge to play again, maybe we could team up? :D
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We all played on the Asian server when it first came out because that was the only server they had. Then they came out with the USA servers and none of us even played.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Oh, I see :(

You know you can switch servers during the game, right?  :lol:
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Your character doesn't switch with it.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Hm, really? Oh sorry then  :D
I should check just in case....  :o
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm not sure if you understand the difference in servers. Each 'server' as in location of the server has a few mini-servers that the players can switch between using their character, but I can't just port my character from Asia to the US without some sort of fee, and especially not for free or easily.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Oh no I do, it's just when I downloaded it I thought I switched servers using one of the menu's buttons. I was gonna check to see if that button was still there, not that it preformed the function I thought it did:-X

I understand now that you can't, but I wanna see what the button does, so I don't go crazy thinking of a button that was never there.  :=:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, depending on how bored I get in the coming few weeks, I might reroll my Hunter. I remember it getting really frustrating trying to fight that guy after Artis with all the Asian lag (And no, I don't live in Asia :P), but if that's gone, it might be bearable again.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Asian server might still be full, I hear it's popular over there.  :lol:

What level is your hunter? My warrior is level 8 right now, or 6 :D
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Before I stopped playing, he was ~38. I'm gonna start fresh tonight, though (provided the download finishes). Which server do you play on (assuming there's Kaye and Elga like the Asian servers), and what's your char's name?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Cool! I mostly play on Elga, but I plan on playing on Kaye too. But yea, mostly Elga. :)
My in game character name is "Karina" but if you can't find me that way, it's "MagitekElite". :)

Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Uhm, are you sure you installed the THQ/ICE version? Because their servers are called Vyvern & Dekard.

Kalloth is coming back tomorrow on Dekard, though. You should really consider switching to THQ if that's not what you use already (from the looks of it, there's absolutely no lag... So refreshing...)

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I used the pauseable downloader using the American link >.<
Was that the wrong one?

Well, there are two blank servers there and I haven't logged in almost three days. I'll check now though.
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Puahhaha, I might join. :o

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You should join!  :D

It's really, really fun. It's probably even better on a faster PC  :dog:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Come back, old-school Moo! The hit detection on the THQ servers is much better. No more getting ground to dust by the ogre brothers' spin move of death when you're on the other side of the screen :lol:

I'm level 11, by the way, and I'm usually on Dekard channel 2.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Where do you live? The servers might have different names for each country.  :=:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
I don't think so... I live in America though, so I don't think it should matter.

Are you sure you registered and downloaded the game from this site?

Cause when I played on IAH (and I think the same goes for gPotato), the servers were Elga and Kaye, but on the North American servers, they're the other ones. Why does it have to be so confusing :-\

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I clicked the American link and then a tan site came up >.<
Doh, I downloaded the wrong one!  :zcry:

I shall download this one and install >.>
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Hehe, no worries. Just leave it all night & it'll be good to go. I think you have to register again, but that takes about 10 seconds.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Apparently, I already have a account on this server. When it's done downloading, I'll have the username "MagitekElite" and a character name "Karina" if it's not taken....

It looks completely different than the other downloader...It's not as pretty  ;8
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
It's really box-ey, but meh, the game looks the same (everything's names are different though, it weirds me out).

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Well, the one I was playing was South America. I just figured it out lol
It had a small box with purple dragon wings and dragon feet and it went a lot faster in extracting and installing....
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
... Weird.

Well, add Kalloth when you get the chance. I'll try not to get too far ahead :P

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Will do!  :D

Does this download resume like the other one? Or is it a different kind that restarts if I turn the PC off?
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
I honestly couldn't tell ya. I think I'd leave it on/pause it just to be safe.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I played before on the Asian server with the rest of them. I don't think I plan on making a thief again.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
It's safe; it works even after you turn it off. Yay!  ;D

@AlmightyPatapon:
Is the thief a bad choice as a character? States wise, of course ^^
You should join the American server, to play with us c:
Winter is Coming

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I might pick this up again. I never actually got all that far into it, but it was fun.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Thief is a GREAT character especially the assassin tree, but it's horribly late game. Unless you're committed to getting to late game levels (and have pretty lagless play since their combos are really timing-oriented), choose another class.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I played the warrior class and the archer class.
Archer was fun, but I got bored with it rather fast, and Warrior leveled up so much faster.

Just to be sure, this is the version you guys are playing:
http://dragonica.thqice.com/ ?

Rep:
Level 86

Edit: ^^ Whoa.

And Jesters (2nd tier thief) are arguably the best PvM class, but as far as I'm concerned, they're awful with PvP.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:31:49 AM by Sirius »

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I played the warrior class and the archer class.
Archer was fun, but I got bored with it rather fast, and Warrior leveled up so much faster.

Just to be sure, this is the version you guys are playing:
http://dragonica.thqice.com/ ?

Yup! I'm continuing my download so I may log in and play.

Well, I'll stick with warrior for right now. Maybe mage later, if they have one. Haven't really checked that yet  ;8
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Well, hurry up :D

I think I'll start a mage when you guys hop on. My archer's 13 already.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Its got a few more inches before I can start, but if its it like the other one, I'll have to wait for servers and updates to run through as well.  :=:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Updating from 1.0.8 to the current one took me no more than 10 minutes (I manual patched it, if that makes it go faster though).

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Oh, manual patching I hear, is a lot easier. But I have no idea how to do that, or I'd screw it up and in the process, my whole computer.  ;8
It should be done in ten minutes or so and then it'll start the updater.  ^-^

EDIT:

Its installing now! Yay!  :tpg:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:25:11 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I just might make another assassin. If my computer's decently fast enough and the lag and whatnot is fine, then I'm going to go ahead with it. If not, I might go warrior. We'll see. :P

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Assassin? I thought it was a thief? Well, anyway, updating it now ^^
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Assassins are the other second job for thieves. They're really good 1v1, but can't handle groups quite as well as the other classes.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I see. Kinda like Ezio? Maybe I'll start a thief?  :D

Well, it finished updating but asked for another. I don't know how many it has  :police:

EDIT:

Its done! I'm signing in now. I might have to get off for a few minutes until nighttime, but I'll play for a few minutes and longer tonight. :)

I need to know what server to play on and which channel I should join ^.^
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:58:58 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Good stuff ;D Add Kalloth when you get through all that pregame business.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Which server and channel are you on? :P
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Dekard, channel 1 (right now).

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Alright, I'm in. I'll get through the beginning...again.  :-X

The opening movie was a LOT better than the other one. It was like Lord of the Rings  ;8
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:08:06 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, sorry for ducking out on you out of the blue, Magitek; my internet connection crumbled for about an hour. Then I realized I had to write two newspaper articles & study for a big Gov test. Eh, excuses, excuses :P

In other news, I'll make a guild when I get that much money together, for anyone who happens to be playing again.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
It's okay ^.^

I thought I'd die alone against the boss, but I beat it. Sadly though, it said I wasn't a high enough level so I couldn't receive the EXP.  ;9
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, I don't know how clearing my computer of old crap to free 4 GB more, cleaning my registry, defragmenting my computer, and rebooting it could possibly make me run Dragonica slower.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Okay, I don't know how clearing my computer of old crap to free 4 GB more, cleaning my registry, defragmenting my computer, and rebooting it could possibly make me run Dragonica slower.

It's possible that it had local files downloaded and you cleared them when you did whatever it is that you did.

I'll download Dragonica on Sunday, probably.

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, I'm about a quarter of the way to remaking RMRG (250 soul). I should have it ground out by tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You have to pay to make guilds?  ???
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yeah... that's a pretty standard thing for most games lol

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I wouldn't know that, I don't pay to play online games. I've never played anything really, except this and Mabinogi. They are free games.
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, I've had to go solo for the past 2 days, and I'm 25 already.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
25?!

Wow, sorry I wasn't on. I had to deal with a lot of things, mostly requests and stuff.  :=:
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol he's always been a no-lifer at this game. And it seems I won't be playing, guys. :\ At least until my other computer gets fixed or something.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
That sucks :(

I hope to see you on soon anyways  :tpg:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
N-N-N-Necropost! *echo*

So I came back to this game a few months ago 'cause I got bored, and apparently THQ gave up on it and sold it to another company (none of their staff had touched the game in literally 2 full months).

The new company is Gravity Int., and here's the details on what's going down.

It looks like they're adding in a ton of new stuff (fourth jobs, new set items, a survival-esque mode, more user friendly PvP, etc.), so I may try it out when it launches again. Oh, and I remember training being a TON easier than it was when we played it some 2 years ago; people are getting to level 40 in like 2 days :o

But meh, I just wanted to get this information out there for anyone that may (or may not) care. I also thought it was silly that THQ would bail on a game like they did. People raged.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
loool. yeah. I wanted to play this with my friend recently, but it's being moved.

Rep:
Level 86
I don't know what makes me come back to it so often... I guess I just really like how they strayed away from most traditional MMOs when it comes to gameplay.

EDIT: Apparently it's called Dragon Saga now o.o

Interesting.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:10:55 AM by Sirius »

Rep:
Level 86
IT IS BACK (until it gets bought out again).

Whelp, if anyone feels like playing again, I'll be here till I get bored.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm downloading it, but this is one of the worst download methods I've ever seen... I really like those Pando Media Boosters or whatever. Those usually let me download games of this size within 20 minutes or so >_>

Rep:
Level 86
Some people have said this works faster, but it's still really inconvenient. I had just left my computer on all night downloading it though, so I didn't have to put up with all that stuff :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bump because Dragon Saga's up, and I'm playing this l0l. My name's Kokowam if anyone wants to play with me :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
shit, Gravity bought this game? that's awesome gravity made Ragnarok, which I still dig a ton, even if it's sorta hard to get into again unlike it used to be.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Oh, just noticed I still have this game; I might return, I doubt it. I think I got to around 18 as a rogue type character (I say that because I forgot the class name)

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, maybe I should start playing again, too... I grinded hardcore when the servers game back up (from level 42 it's laughably easy to hit the current cap) but haven't played much since.

Anyway, add/mail/pm Kalloth, I might be able to hook you up :V