RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, posting your classes, too, would be cool.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Oh, I'm an archer (Hunter - Trapper).

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Code: [Select]
irc.rmrk.net - #DragonicaRMRK

Just a small IRC channel which will (hopefully) help each other figure out when each other are online.

Just use "/join #DragonicaRMRK" if you join through Mibbit on RMRK.

EDIT: If my computer is on, I will be in the channel.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:50:05 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 86
New Character:

Sirius - Argothor - Warrior

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Just started, gonna be a Warrior.
EDIT- Nvm, just noticed Sirius will be a warrior.  Going to be a magician instead.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:54:21 PM by biohazard »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Dammit people, just be whatever. If we have a shortage of anything, I think it's gonna be archers, but in the end if you wanna go Warrior or Theif or whatever just DO IT  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 86
My main's an archer, and there's a shortage of warriors, but I don't think that matters too much (Kitkat beat me to it). What's your name? (too many random people don't talk)

EDIT: Oh, and are we going to do anything about a guild? They're pretty expensive to start up & it'd probably just be us in it.

Rep:
Level 87
I made a magician named Drog, on the Kaye server.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont worry Kitkat, I'm an archer
and a good one

and i look good too.
=D
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. That hat of yours looks good, eh? :V And if anything, it's funny how bio chose to be a magician after Sirius chose warrior because we have so many magicians. >_>

EDIT: In case you see this, Redwyn, Dragonica crashed. Probably because of the same reason that Dragonica probably uses up so much CPU: memory leaks or something. >_> Anyways, I'll get the gold to Tez asap.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:42:40 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Downloadin, I'm probably going to be an archer

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
But you're Dr_SWORD. :V

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
The guild has been established. We had to call it "DragonRMRG" because for some reason just plain RMRG wouldn't work. I'm the Guild Leader, along with Sirius and Redwyn as Deputy Leaders. If I am not online, ask Sirius or Redwyn to send you an invite to the guild.  :)

If you are wondering, RMRG stands for "RPG Maker Resource Guild".

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I have a thief named Afnoe

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My Archer is named DrArrow

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OKAY! New part of this thread!

1) WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CONTEST! What are we competing for? Just bragging rights, I guess. What are we competing in? LONGEST COMBO. It's kinda unfair since I started it, but this is my current record:
Spoiler for Current Record:

I kept on climbing higher and higher and these were ones before. :P

2) ACHIEVEMENTS! Besides the combo thing (only one will be on the first post), you can post up achievements (label them in your post) and I'll put links to them in the first post, if not images. Make sure they're real achievements. :mad: Putting it in a spoiler with the title you want on the spoiler would be helpful.

I updated the post with my stuff so go get those achievements and combos! :D

And character list updated for Sword. er Arrow. Er DrArrow.

EDIT: Oh yea, watch out if you play for an extended period of time. They have something that checks if you're a bot or not (pretty smart of them) but I almost fell for it. D: They ask how many of what letter are in a string, and you have to answer (correctly, I assume) REMEMBER THAT THE LETTER IS NOT ALWAYS IN JUST ONE COLOR

I'm the Guild Leader, along with Sirius and Redwyn as Deputy Leaders.
And I'm the only one who chipped in who doesn't get a special position. ;-; Ahaha but I only contributed, like, 2 gold anyways. Good job on pooling that gold, too.

Wait, Sirius, you're "Kalloth," right? Making sure because I don't have Dragonica open right now and Idr name exactly. And you're an archer, right?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:11:01 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for Old high:

Spoiler for New high:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I hate you archers and your super fast attack speed. D:<

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, people say it's the easiest to combo with archers. Hopefully I'll get some ridiculous 500 combo as a hunter :D

Wait, Sirius, you're "Kalloth," right? Making sure because I don't have Dragonica open right now and Idr name exactly. And you're an archer, right?

Correct.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
My character name is Mistay and I'm an archer. B|

Rep:
Level 86
New combo record, check four posts up.

Rep:
Level 97
Me and Starfyre are ultra-team :)
Irock just sits around leaching experience >:C

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
max combo so far
Spoiler for:

Sword and I fucking destroyed everything 8|

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Me and Starfyre are ultra-team :)
Irock just sits around leaching experience >:C
What, I was fighting things the entire time, you fag.

Rep:
Level 87
This is my highest:

Spoiler for: