RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL DONT BE JEALOUS LOL, you're cute too rocky, i spose, never seen you btw, gott find ur picture.
See the thing is that im the youngest, besides from winged and naphe @_@ who are all my age.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Mabye someone else is your age, mentaly . . .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
<3, your cute NW. Does this mean I can tell every body your real name now?  :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
LOL DONT BE JEALOUS LOL, you're cute too rocky, i spose, never seen you btw, gott find ur picture.
I was tired at 3:00am. And didn't mess with my hair. lol

Come to think of it that pic sucks. >.<

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
<3, your cute NW. Does this mean I can tell every body your real name now?  :D

No ^^

@rocky, you look nice and all, bt i cant see the rest half of your face because your hair is nice n lojng lol, i also like teh shirt and specially the chain!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
You look as skinny as me Iron. :( Except I WON'T FUCKING TAN.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Nightwolf...can I adopt you? You're much cuter than my SON.
Garrett, I hope you're reading this. And yes, son is in pink.

As for Rock, I didn't think you looked so YOUNG. JEEBUS.  :o
Now I feel old...for a 16 yr. old.
 :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf...can I adopt you? You're much cuter than my SON.

nAaaah....
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Whyyy??  :'(
WHen I look at that picture I want to ruffle your hair and give you a cookie.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
You can't apopt him because I haven't agreed. So blah!
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
... you never saw me when i was 8 or 9... thats messed yoh... although i do love NW thats still messed
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
... you never saw me when i was 8 or 9... thats messed yoh... although i do love NW thats still messed
THEN POST A DAMN PIC!!
...although you looked so adorably nerdy in that one when you had glasses and a bowl haircut.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I really need a haircut! I'm getting one this week.

And if my hair isn't scary enough (lol)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
huge smile :o
Yeah that's freaking HUGE.
What about w/ teeth?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL now I can't be made fun of my hair cuz I can't see

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
<3 Zach's Hair

</3 mine
Age 11

Age 12

Age still 12 (I think, maybe 13)

Age 13

Age Now (14)

Age High on weed

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL @ POKEMANZ NUDE YUGIMANZ ONE.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
<3 Zach's Hair

</3 mine
Age 11

Age 12

Age still 12 (I think, maybe 13)

Age 13

Age Now (14)

Age High on weed
You look gay in the 2nd to last picture.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You have a decent set of eyes, Sword

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Okay... some pics of me. :o

And that's more than enough! >.<
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:27:03 AM by Arwym Starlight »

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
You look so shy in those pictures! Cute.
I can't even look that way even if I tried.

Rep:
Level 102
And Dr_Sword. Put a damn shirt on.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
OHHHH SNAAAP!!
PICTURES OF THE FAMILYYYYY!!

My Mexican husband. Doesn't he look so young?!?

And me in the same class. We were doing a lab, so I had to put my goggles on.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:59:28 AM by KaireiIsORANGE »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
You look so shy in those pictures! Cute.
I can't even look that way even if I tried.

Hahah, thanks! I am very shy in real life, actually... I need to get over with it, though. I won't get anywhere in life by being shy. :o