RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Hey man. That's my mom I'm looking at. Take it back!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh...lol...sorry.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Lol, I was 2 years old in this picture.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have been in airplanes, boats, cars...never a penis on the spin around.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
The look on Irockman1's face.. looks like hes lost and confused.. I look like that all the time.. where he f*ck am I?
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I have been in airplanes, boats, cars...never a penis on the spin around.

That's cuddly-cum bear's penis, he's a good guy, he has many penises.

i mean bear.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

The oldest photo I have of my first band.

Warming up for a show somewhere I don't remember.

Me, lol.

The old drumline. I'm the one in the middle. The girl in the photo was my girlfriend at the time.

My band and another, Good Intentions, fighting over what kind of beer to get after the show.

The crowd at one of our first shows. It was at Millvale Industrial Theater, which is no longer in operation.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
SO THATS HOLK.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Holk looks like he's gona kill someone who's in his way. =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I don't think that's how he looks...
More like hiding behind the drums a lot.
SHOW US CLEARER PICTURES!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
This isn't a picture of me but it is relevant. I'm buying this thing next month, and I'll post a boat load of pictures of me with it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

A minute ago.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

That was me yesterday..... And no, I wasn't drunk. But I'll prolly get drunk tommorow.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I have down syndrome

Rep:
Level 102

That was me yesterday..... And no, I wasn't drunk. But I'll prolly get drunk tommorow.
That's a pretty blurred image. Or you should see a doctor :o

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
LOL Image shack fucked up. I think this is the right one.

Rep:
Level 94
Rock god pose.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm considering making that my new avy.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Me...
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/jap_0911/darknesscrop.jpg

LOL it's big and close up.
It's taken in a photo-studio.

Ima ugly...

Rep:
Level 102
You're not ugly.
Now, me with glasses on...

UGLY

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I think I am. Look, my friends are a lot prettier than me. See my picture before this one. I think I attached it.
Btw, you're NOT UGLY AT ALL!!
I think you're cool. <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I think I am. Look, my friends are a lot prettier than me. See my picture before this one. I think I attached it.
Btw, you're NOT UGLY AT ALL!!
I think you're cool. <3
Lol, your getting confused, I think your pretty, but rocky on the other hand is a different story, there's a reason why he's home schooled.
Spoiler for:
It's because his parents thought he would scare the other children away :V

But yer quite cute ^.~

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I never knew he's home schooled...

Thanks for your compliment, anyway...
It's just... I'm in a school where beautiful girls gather (and ugly boys around).
LOL. It's like... A story of beauty and the beast.
There are tons of couples like that in my school...

Rep:
Level 102
::) I'm home schooled because the schools down here are filled with gangs and a screwed up principle. One girl got stabbed in the leg with a pen and was bleeding like crazy. The principle wouldn't let her go home or the father see her. Yet he still has his job because someone owed him a favor.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Wow, schools there sounds crazy and dangerous.

Here, there's no such a case. Never.
But bullies are common.
Geez... Thanks to my bro I never get bullied.