RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You tell a girl not to wear make up

Done, she was flattered
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I don't mean that in the sense that she'll get upset. But that she'll keep wearing it anyways.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Blast it off with a fire hose if she does.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...

apparently, since it's the cheap stuff that rubs off easily, you could probably achieve the same result with one of those 50 cent squirt guns... ^-^
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My girlfriend thinks she's a photographer now and takes pictures of me whenever I least expect it.
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
sounds like she's going to leave you for another woman to experience her full artistic soul progression
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Spoiler for:

This is awesome. It's like one of those juxtaposed images where the background is a memory from when you were younger.

Rep:
Level 97
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ARABIC

Spoiler for:
GOOD TIMES

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
You guys are so nice.

What made you jump to this conclusion??'??'??

How did I jump to this conclusion?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ARABIC

Spoiler for:
GOOD TIMES

I didn't even notice he was Arabic, but now I have an idea for a song cover.

Spoiler for:
WE'RE BURNING DOWN THE NEW YORK SKYYYYLIIIIIINE WITH THE
PASSENGERS ON THE PLANE
YOU WORE A TURBAN WHEN YOU
WERE YOOOOOOUNG

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Spoiler for:
WE'RE BURNING DOWN THE NEW YORK SKYYYYLIIIIIINE WITH THE
PASSENGERS ON THE PLANE
WERE YOOOOOOUNG

OH MY GOD DO IT
DO IT
DO
IT
NOW

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
HE DIDNT LOOK A THING LIKE JEEEEESUS
EXCEPT HE KINDA DID
CAUSE JESUS WAS ARABIIIC
WHEN YOU
WERE YOOOOOOOUNG

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
:'D

Sword you should model. You're really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
HE DIDNT LOOK A THING LIKE JEEEEESUS
EXCEPT HE KINDA DID
CAUSE JESUS WAS ARABIIIC
WHEN YOU
WERE YOOOOOOOUNG

Spoiler for "full lyrical conversion":
You sit there in your fly plane
Waiting on some arabic boy to
to tell you when to end days
you pray to allah
watch it now
here it comes

HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS
BUT HE GIVES ALL THE VIRGINS TO YOU
LIKE YOU WERE PROMISED WHEN YOU
WERE YOUNG

can we fly this boeing, I don't know
Higher now than ever before
I know we can make it since we run this show
DA DURKA ACKBAR
DURKA DUR
AH JIHAD

WE'RE BURNING THROUGH THE NEW YORK SKYLINE
WITH THE PASSENGERS ON A PLANE
WERE YOUNG

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

and sometimes you close your eyes
and see the place that you used to live
when you
were young

They say the virgin pussy it ain't so sweet
you don't have to eat right now
but you can stick it in
every once in a little while

You sit there in your fly plane
Waiting on some arabic boy to
to tell you when to end days
you pray to allah
watch it now
here it comes

BUT HE GIVES ALL THE VIRGINS TO YOU
LIKE YOU WERE PROMISED WHEN YOU
WERE YOUNG

I SAID HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS

But more than you'll ever know.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97

I've done modeling gigs twice before. Both for hair ;o

Also Nam I already told you this in irc but 10/10 post, would read again.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
DA DURKA ACKBAR
DURKA DUR
AH JIHAD
It was around here that I burst into laughter.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Too long I've been death's thrilling voice
Um.... i'm kinda newish here so i figured since i posted pics in other forums i might as well here ://... here i go <.> (also these are a year or two old my camera broke last jan.)
got a haircut took a picture

mah angry face which leads to a kicking

and because i'm crazy and love halloween

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
girl on the internet mode activated on forum

Rep:
Level 98
incoming posts of 'you are pretty please marry me' in three...

two...

one..

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
You are pretty, please marry me.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]