RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shitfaced

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So I got drunk for the first time in my life at a friend's house last night. Our drinks consisted of: 3 shots of rum mixed in a glass with Pepsi One, gradually adding more Pepsi One to keep the drink topped off and combat the strong taste. I had three of these. 9 shots of rum total. It was 40 proof. I got shitfaced. Vomited on his carpet when I woke up, got my ass handed to me in Halo 3.

After the first two drinks my haze was awesome, but then when I had the third, that's when it got awful.

So now I want the drinkers of RMRK to post your own drunk experiences in here. Also tell me if 9 shots of 40 proof rum is a lot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You're so cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I kinda doubt that.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Whenever I do drink, I have enough sense to control myself so I don't poison my body and/or act like a complete idiot that ruins everyone else's good time. So I guess I don't really have much in the way of "drunk experiences." Though I will say that the best shot I ever had was a Split-Shot of Kahlua and Godiva Liqueur. Split-Shot being one of these glasses:

It tasted amazing, and went down incredibly smooth, even though the shot itself was probably as expensive as it gets. lol

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
I'm not the one who gets drunk, I'm the one who spikes the drinks and waits for Arlen and/or Holk to pass out.  ;8

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't drink anymore, but I appreciate your efforts!  :-*

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
rofl guys i got drunk xD

that being said;

The rest I never touch anymore, and I never have more than three shots because i'm not retarded like you are.

I still can't believe you got sickly drunk on three shots of rum and coke.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Whiskey. just whiskey. no one cares anyway animufag.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
rofl guys i got drunk xD

that being said;

The rest I never touch anymore, and I never have more than three shots because i'm not retarded like you are.

I still can't believe you got sickly drunk on three shots of rum and coke.
Nine. Nine total. It was 3 shots per drink, and I had three drinks. 3x3.

Oh, and it was Pepsi.

Rep:
Level 87
9 shots of rum and your drunk?

Try playing Shot Poker with 100% proof vodka in a large shot glass, along with Hot Damn and home made moonshine.

I had all that - large quantities of it, and I still didn't get drunk.

Yeah, but I guess the first time you drink you get pretty shitfaced, eh? XD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
redwyn, 100 proof? its only 50%, lol, and you can get numb. kinda like, you don't feel drunk, but your overly wasted hard. which i assume you were if you say you didn't feel anything and drink home made moonshine.

i don't really drink myself, but whenever i actually do, it's usually whiskey or guinness or boilo(which is basically just warm whiskey and apple cider).

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I drink coca-cola.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
But rum and coke is so hard to get drunk off of. I had like, what maybe 15 before I was kind of not really drunk?

enjoy being a lightweight

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i like whisky and coke, but not three shots per glass. then it just tastes like carbonated cat shit.

edit: why the hell does whisky flag as misspelled on firefox? stupid asses.

edit2: even firefox is flagged as misspelled. fuck this shit i'm turning it off.

Rep:
Level 98
It's because it's spelled whiskey.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
this thread is dumb

you're dumb

dumb
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 09:16:20 PM by Firerain »

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I find the people in this thread saying I CAN DRINK MORE THAN AF WITHOUT GETTING DRUNK more embarrassing than AF.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I don't drink, haw.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky
"Whisky or whiskey refers to a broad category of alcoholic beverages that are distilled from fermented grain mash."

do you even read the articles first before acting smug now malson?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've had whiskey and vodka (bacardi <3) before, but I don't ever feel like getting drunk because I think getting drunk is stupid.  So I wouldn't know how much it takes me to get drunk, because I haven't yet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky
"Whisky or whiskey refers to a broad category of alcoholic beverages that are distilled from fermented grain mash."

do you even read the articles first before acting smug now malson?

I didn't say he was wrong, retard. I was proving I was right. Do you even read the conversations first before acting smug now Strike?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Firefox seems to be case sensitive, too. It'll accept "Firefox" but not "FireFox." And it doesn't seem to accept variations of words, either. Like the "whiskey" example and same with "color" and "colour."

I drink coca-cola.

Pepsi here ;)
I found out Coke has an ingredient that they carry in hazmat containers because it can burn through metal. Might need to cut down on the Coke. :D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
animefan... like what the fuck man.

Like YOUR FUCKING BRAGGING OR SOMETHING! This an't no mother fucking MMO, its a fucking forum, kingcock SHIT