RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shitfaced

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
animefan... like what the fuck man.

Like YOUR FUCKING BRAGGING OR SOMETHING! This an't no mother fucking MMO, its a fucking forum, kingcock SHIT
Who are you?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
animefan... like what the fuck man.

Like YOUR FUCKING BRAGGING OR SOMETHING! This an't no mother fucking MMO, its a fucking forum, kingcock SHIT
Who are you?

How did you forget?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Everyone is this thread is pretty retarded.

I mean, we've got the "I did 9 shots" guy, who is retarded for doing 9 shots and not keeping himself in check.
We've got the "I never do more than 3 shots" guy, who is retarded for thinking 3 shots = instant death.
We've got retards who think they're cool because they can do more than 9 shots.
We've got everybody in the thread looking for another opportunity to jump on the bash animefan bandwagon.
We've got retards who don't understand not all rum and cokes are uniform, and a good rum and coke is heavy on the rum (thus making 15 of them possibly the most retarded thing I've EVER heard. That's some WEAK fucking rum and cokes.)
We've got retards that think Absolute Vodka is actually good, or the only thing worth drinking.
We've got retards arguing about how to spell "whiskey."
We've got retards who don't know who forum elders are.

This is all around a pretty fucking horrible thread. Wow.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:40:55 AM by marlio »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't know if you did that on purpose, leber, but half of those are just stuff anski said. lol

Rep:
Level 96
I call them as I see them.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I'm heartbroken you vicarious jerk  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry buddy, but for real, when people get older they realize how they're supposed to drink. Drinking to get completely fucked up is only cool if you save it for a special occasion, when other people are doing it too, and even then it's touchy because nobody likes to clean up after their retardedly drunk friend. Usually, normal people drink enough to be drunk and silly, or if they're at a bar, only enough to be loosened up and talkative so you can still play some pool or darts and socialize normally.

Some occasions call for beers (bars) some occasions call for wines (dinners, or if you are the type of person who likes getting drunk on wine, because wine drunk isn't completely fucked, it's just really silly and lethargic. Great for situations with small groups of people.) some occasions calls for mixed drinks (if you wanna be a little classier than beer, I guess, or if you don't like beer) and in that case there are many delicious options. Vodka mixes well with juices, whiskey and rum are great with colas, and there's nothing wrong with doing a shot or two in between if you know you can handle yourself.

These are all just my observations, though.

Long story short; know your venue, drinking accordingly.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I think it was proved better for your health to drink in small amounts often, right?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Sorry buddy, but for real, when people get older they realize how they're supposed to drink. Drinking to get completely fucked up is only cool if you save it for a special occasion, when other people are doing it too, and even then it's touchy because nobody likes to clean up after their retardedly drunk friend. Usually, normal people drink enough to be drunk and silly, or if they're at a bar, only enough to be loosened up and talkative so you can still play some pool or darts and socialize normally.

Some occasions call for beers (bars) some occasions call for wines (dinners, or if you are the type of person who likes getting drunk on wine, because wine drunk isn't completely fucked, it's just really silly and lethargic. Great for situations with small groups of people.) some occasions calls for mixed drinks (if you wanna be a little classier than beer, I guess, or if you don't like beer) and in that case there are many delicious options. Vodka mixes well with juices, whiskey and rum are great with colas, and there's nothing wrong with doing a shot or two in between if you know you can handle yourself.

These are all just my observations, though.

Long story short; know your venue, drinking accordingly.

Wow. That's basically the best explanation for drinking ever. You essentially have written how I feel about it except without being confusing and stuff ._. lol

I think it was proved better for your health to drink in small amounts often, right?

A small glass of red wine ... a day ... I think it is, is good for your heart. Small amounts of alcohol thin your blood, better circulation, etc.

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 83
Eh, the first time I drunk heavily, as in, not just a single drink, it was about 14 lid shots of 40% vodka, AND I DIDN'T GET PISSED. Everyone else did, I was alone, undrunk, and out of booze.