RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
UPDATE:

Xenomic...

Touhou 13 Ten Desires have been fully released today!
I'm giving you a head's up so that you know there is more area's coming...
I believe the "Mausoleum" is somewhere in the netherworld...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Mausoleum is adjacent to the Myouren Temple. I already got the game last night, but note, I AM NOT adding anyone from Ten Desires into the game, simply because at this point, there'd be no place to put them and they wouldn't really fit in the story well at all. Only reason those from UFO got in is because the game was still in early development and there was enough time to develop a story behind them. These guys? I have nothing on them at all and all that jazz.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Mausoleum is adjacent to the Myouren Temple. I already got the game last night, but note, I AM NOT adding anyone from Ten Desires into the game, simply because at this point, there'd be no place to put them and they wouldn't really fit in the story well at all. Only reason those from UFO got in is because the game was still in early development and there was enough time to develop a story behind them. These guys? I have nothing on them at all and all that jazz.

I see... If that is true... Why not wait and keep working until on both your project and what you need then you could place them as a secret bossess and whatnot? Anyway... It's not up to me... It's your game! Your rules!
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Xenomic. I don't know if you managed to come up with on how to move objects out of the way but I managed to find a way...

You got to make an event that must be on the "same level as the hero" It must be "touched by the hero" and it's movement speed must be set to 4.Normal.

You need four conditions
Hero: Up, Left, Down, Right.

move this event Up, move hero up, process movement. etc

I managed to make a puzzle where you move ten rocks onto pedistals and then the XY paralelle process reads the rocks postions and if a rock position is at a correct place... It increases a variable and turns on a switch... SO that you wont have your variables constantly increasing!

Ten rocks = 30 conditions. X Y And Switch OFF (Minimum 3 conditions in one each rock!)

If you want to for the map to read the rocks movements... Create a parlelle process map that make constantly sets XY for the rocks...

If you don't understand this... Try figuring it out and experiment... That's what I do...
(Hint: If you want a rock to be in a correct place... Use your event placer and the program will show you the X,Y on the bottom of the program screen)

Rep:
Level 85
Hmm....here's an idea that popped into my head. For those of you that's played, you all know that in order to switch party members, you have to manually go and use the HRCS right? Well...what if I set it so that when you step on a save point in a dungeon, you can just choose the option from a menu of either saving or switching party members? Would make it simpler to get to and fro quickly. I don't know if I can do this on the Overworld map at all (or if I can set it to a specific key or something...), but thought it'd be something to throw out there.

As for that event, that might be used in a later dungeon probably...hmmmm

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
uhh ... when do you want me to give you the fix on Stop ... ?  Really, I want to be able to update my game, so Marisa's MP isn't ridiculously high.

Rep:
Level 85
I'll hop on, but no vid or anything since I've got too many things going right now and whatnot

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Hmm....here's an idea that popped into my head. For those of you that's played, you all know that in order to switch party members, you have to manually go and use the HRCS right? Well...what if I set it so that when you step on a save point in a dungeon, you can just choose the option from a menu of either saving or switching party members? Would make it simpler to get to and fro quickly. I don't know if I can do this on the Overworld map at all (or if I can set it to a specific key or something...), but thought it'd be something to throw out there.

As for that event, that might be used in a later dungeon probably...hmmmm

You can make the HCRS accessable on overworld map... Its just you need a common event that memorizes your movements and make an event that you're on a particular map ID to enable the HCRS rather than only savepoints when you can't save on the overworld map...

Rep:
Level 85
Well, I decided to just move the HRCS up more in the database, which will requires a bugfixer to fix. I'll be needing to put one in anyways for current save files, because guess what? Characters are getting some of their secondary abilities now! For instance, Marisa now has Steal, Aya has Intel (Scan), and still working on others as we speak (or trying to come up with ideas for them and coding whatnot. Meiling can't get Chakra the way I want her to, and I don't know how to code Komachi's Gil Toss move...).

In other news, beta5 music! Note that this isn't final, and music may change depending:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFHVNXOC

Also, expect updates to the debug room (yes, that's gonna be left in)!

Rep:
Level 85
And for big news....lots of things have been updated! Note...this is moreso for beta4 (or the entire game itself) more than beta5 (I haven't even touched the storyline yet for that...been busy with database stuff). So the current updates are as follows:

=============================================
                                  BUFFS:

***CHARACTERS***

*Marisa:
**Now has Steal command

*Aya
**Now has Intel command

*Sakuya
**Now has Time Stop command
**Can learn First Aid
**Vanishing Everything now eliminates random encounters for a set period of time
**Now while in party, increases party's movement speed on overworld.

*Sanae:
**Now has Miracle command

*Byakuren:
**Now has Pray command

*Nue:
**Now is an optional character instead of temporary
**Now has Morph command

*Hope:
**Skillset fully implemented (no skills set up yet, nor choosing skills command prompt)

*Komachi:
**Now has Yen Toss command.
Damage = Yen Used/100 + Komachi's Level

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***SKILLS***

*Marisa's Green Spread is now AoE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***STATUSES***

*Sleep now lasts 5 turns instead of 3 turns.

NERFS:

***ITEMS***

*All spell scrolls were removed

NEW:

***ITEMS***

*6 new items (Apple Gel, Orange Gel, Melange Gel, Miracle Gel, Cherry Points, Divine Spirit)
*Healing Potion now heals 60% instead of 50%
*Angel's Prayer now revives at 30% instead of 25%

***ACCESSORIES***

*1 new accessory (Reverse Doll)

***CHARACTERS***

*1 new character used as stand in when using HRCS (Kyouko)

DISCARDED

*Limit Break system currently discarded
*Youmu's Counter command currently discarded
*Suwako's Mishaguji command discarded
*Meiling's Chakra command discarded

FIXES

***STATUSES***

*Hit% fixed for all statuses (only Berserk/Blind/Haste modify Hit% for characters to 70%, Slow to 80%)

***ITEMS***

*Prices for items have changed.
**Lapis: 350 > 500
**Large P: 850 > 1000
**Potion Berry: 1500 > 2000
**Healing Potion: 500 > 1000
**Healing Breeze: 4000 > 2
**All normal status healing items are now 150 instead of original prices (making cheaper items such as Antidote and Eye Drops more expensive, and more expensive items such as Soft and Chrono Breaker less expensive)
**Faith: 1500 > 3000
**Rain Plant: Unbuyable > 1500
**Angel's Prayer: 3000 > 5000

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Ahh~
Been a long time ever since I've checked this XD
Still seeing you posting diff games on youtube XD
Anyhow..

In the First Page, the update link is latest? =o

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Rep:
Level 85
I always keep the first post up-to-date on each of the links so they should be.

Rep:
Level 85
Hey there ya'll! Guess what? We have an update patch for Touhou Fantasy! Yaaay! And this isn't beta5 patch nope....what this patch does is update the gameplay of the game. Still same system of fighting, just new commands and items and whatnot for everyone!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVV26KBB

RMRK Junior
Yay~ XD
The Game System should not be changed I like that (--,)

Gonna restart all over again XD

*edits*
What does this one do?
I can't talk to it so you might be working on it

+
It's a good thing that you've organized the skill scrolls for each character,
I once used to get irritated to buy those wrongs without knowing which one is for lmao XD
which led to wasting of money XD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:28:15 AM by hazamukara »

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Something I don't get .... Tent=500, hotel (which is inconvenient) = 2000 .............

RMRK Junior
Yeah, I was bout to say that also but I remembered posting the same thing. XD

It's epic hax lmao.
That's why I'm having a hard time when I start over I need to farm Ps and Bs first before going to cirno XD
INN should be 300-400s :c

Maybe that inn was a 5 star hotel lmao

P.S

I Love the opening, new improvements especially when the pandora box or whoever is that trying to take over rein's body there's some special effects on it XD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 12:09:26 PM by hazamukara »

Rep:
Level 85
There WAS going to be a special event similar to how in Earthbound with Jeff, everytime you stayed a night at the inn, there was a chance for him to fix old items into useful items. Was going to do that with Nitori, but haven't implemented it yet. Not quite sure how I want to do that either.

As for that dude, I think I forgot to take him out as he was gonna say things that Ellen herself already speaks about.

Rep:
Level 85
And the official gameplay update patch~ Note that you MAY need to go to the Human Village in existing files in order to fix things properly.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1JNJX19

RMRK Junior
Something I don't get .... Tent=500, hotel (which is inconvenient) = 2000 .............

When searching for some Shiz, I found our epicly free heals! XD
Tried it a lot of times so it's unlimited free heal woot! XD

*edits*
WTF!
After some certain events the water in the jar will be gone lmao!
ugggh!! XD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:07:42 PM by hazamukara »

RMRK Junior
Game Suggestion:

About these books,

It would be better when you bought the scroll it should be gone at the menu.
example if I bought Atai Scroll Lv2, it should be gone at the buying menu, to prevent for duplicating things.
there's a possibility that you will forgot what you bought(and check back to the character what skills she already have or don't have) and duplicate things which leading to wasting of money.

Also, it would be good if you put information about the skills when you're buying.

I've been experiencing these problems ever since you implemented the scrolls XD

Rep:
Level 85
I wouldn't know how to make them gone from the menu at all. Also, some of those MIGHT be used in the later crafting system anyways.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Game Suggestion:

About these books,

It would be better when you bought the scroll it should be gone at the menu.
example if I bought Atai Scroll Lv2, it should be gone at the buying menu, to prevent for duplicating things.
there's a possibility that you will forgot what you bought(and check back to the character what skills she already have or don't have) and duplicate things which leading to wasting of money.

Also, it would be good if you put information about the skills when you're buying.

I've been experiencing these problems ever since you implemented the scrolls XD

That sounds a complicated one... What would I do is...

Check the skills...
See if Persuasion Needle is at Level 3
If you have found an item that is the same level of the same skill then Sell it...
If that level is higher than the same skill then use it!

Then again it would be harder to get to since you have so many items to look through...
I wish that there is an automatic learning system...
If Persuasion Needle is at Level 1 and you have a scroll that teaches you Level 2... Then make it Parallel that the hero has the Level 2 Scroll in possession and Learned Level 1 Persuasion Needle.

So the hero would have leveled one of his skills up and lose the Level 2 Scroll and forget the Level 1 skill...
This would be much easier rather than going through all of the items you currently have...

Rep:
Level 85
Could....but another reason I do it this way is that you punish yourself for not keeping up with your skills and whatnot (not that the levels matter TOO much in some skills....but it might matter enough!). Plus that would be a pain for me to make sure that works properly and doesn't just automatically level the skill up itself (or gave back the initial skill somehow).

RMRK Junior
To make this guide work you should be at the event where you have to get the 4 keys to go to patchy.

Well let's start!

I'm at the map where you will meet/buy/sell items from vivit, you see two maids that has a square which
has exp and $$$.

In other words beat the hell out of them and you will get 880exp and 710 golds

Like when you go out from the room, just press arrow down(go down) and you will meet 2 red maids
Just use cirno's summon skill and meiling's epic AOE kick skill if something misses use reimu's dimentional kick thing-y lmao. because those red maids are weak to melee attacks

Same goes for the second maid which has 4 blue maids
cirno's summon skill and meiling's epic AOE skill

Then after beating those Shiz, go inside again and go outside again and repeat the steps

In just a few hour or less than an hour (I don't really know but not so long)
I got epic levels lmao, from lvl 9 to 15 (--,)

The advantage of this guide is not wasting some sp pots killing 1-3 maids which gives crappy exps.
and you just have to go out and inside the room to respawn those 2 maids again.
AND.. you can buy items from vivit which just few steps ahead..

Plus, you can get epic B's and Tent's!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:21:19 AM by hazamukara »

Rep:
Level 85
Whenever you screw up on any of those sign puzzles, you have to talk tot he first sign to reset the puzzle, then redo it from there. That one is actually not as hard as it may seem. It's at the top of the screen, that's the only hint I'm going to give~