RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Overlord:Raising Hell

Which reminds me, why aren't I playing it now? >.>;;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
kitkatkan

i mean
err

chess.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I'm in the middle of Mario: LotSS, but I just started to replay FFII, a classic.

1: Final Fantasy II
2: Legend of Kartia
3: Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars
4: Mario Sunshine
5: Prince of Persia
6: Assassin's Creed

I really love playing Assassin's Creed, I don't know why, but something calls me to it. Mario Sunshine is a great game and I adore the graphics and gameplay, that and the levels. Legend of Kartia is a battle-battle and more battle game with lots of Dialogue, but I really like it for some odd reason. And I'm currently trying to get all the orbs in Prince of Persia...

I'd replay Phantasy Star for Genesis, but my power cord is fried. Gotta get a new one :}
Winter is Coming

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I dun have the attention span myself to play so many games at once :X

Or...multitask..ness...

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

I'm a video game lover, since the Genesis was brought to my attention > Sonic.
So it's easy for me lol

I guess I'm a nerd or something  :P
Winter is Coming

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Dark Cloud 2
Okami
With myself

I need new games. Hell, I need a new system. ._.

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Monster hunter freedom unite and Patapon 2.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

I mostly play my old systems, like N64 and SNES. In my opinion, that's when games were good and not focusing on graphics.
So most of my game time is spent on the oldies. ^-^
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.

I mostly play my old systems, like N64 and SNES. In my opinion, that's when games were good and not focusing on graphics.
So most of my game time is spent on the oldies. ^-^

Heheh, I love old games. My Genesis and Snes still work ^___^

I'm engrossed in:

Persona 3 FES
Shining Force 2
Pokemon Pearl
Tales of Symphonia

...your classic RPGer.
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
Final Fantasy 10 and Katamari Damacy!
I finally got my hands on a copy of the very trippy game once more!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Chrono Trigger. On the DS.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Chrono Trigger. On the DS.

I prefer the the older version, but I loved the DS Chrono Trigger when I had it on DS.
Not a lot of DS games out there worth owning, but that is a good game.

Right now, I'm caught in God of War for PSP.
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was playing FFVII but now I'm done. :D

I was looking through some stuff and I saw something worth mentioning:
Quote from: @ the ending
One thing I've never understood is that Red XIII was the last of his kind, but somehow there are 2 of his kind running? beside him.

Rep:
Level 87
Just finished Killzone 2. Now playing, Far Cry 2.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I GOT AHOLD OF A NICE COPY OF FF6!

Which is good for me because i haven't had the opportunity to play it since I was around six -_o

Also I've started on Starcraft again as well~

Wish me luck. Because, you know, I'm a failure at Starcraft. And RTS. I'm too indecisive and I can never seem to keep on top of my marine-making. You know, keeping it at a constant flow of output and all that.

Yeah.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
I'm playing it seriously this time
and its fucking awesome.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I was playing FFVII but now I'm done. :D

I was looking through some stuff and I saw something worth mentioning:
Quote from: @ the ending
One thing I've never understood is that Red XIII was the last of his kind, but somehow there are 2 of his kind running? beside him.

I guess scientists helped him with that matter. Probably 'formed' another...whatever he is.
(something I wanna say real quick-like)
Also, does anyone feel like Red XIII was suppose to be like a Native American? Or something close to it? I sure did.

@KitKatKan:

Really, what platform? You'll enjoy it, its a great game ^^

What's StarCraft? Is it like Star wars or...halo?
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Starcraft is a Real Time Strategy game, so neither. It's along the lines of Warcraft (the original ones, not WoW), Battle for Middle Earth, Command & Conquer, all the Total War games, Age of Empires (and all variations), and a good deal more.

They're basically the games where you have a little starting place with a couple workers, and you tell them to build you houses, farms, barracks, etc. After you build up everything, you SLAY THE ENEMY WITH YOUR SKILL. Of course, it's a lot more in-depth than that, but hopefully you've heard of those kinds of games before :lol:

On topic: Zenonia, Dynasty Warriors 6 (friggin all characters level 50 achievement), and Rock Band 2.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

Oh, I play those kinds of games ^^ mostly PC stuff from the early 2000 and 90s, but they are still nice :>

Rock Band, eh? I only own Guitar Hero Aerosmith, which is classic and awesome, but I'd really like to own Rock Band one day.
Is it better than Guitar Hero?
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
I mainly like RB more because of the song choice. The gameplay is a lot more fluid, too (no distracting fretboards), and I like how you each fail on your own time (as opposed to GH4's one bar, one failure-ness)</unbiased comment>

And a couple of my friends have it :D

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

Hm...if only I owned it  :( :-[

They need to make a Piano Hero/Band for piano lovers :>
Winter is Coming

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It's what unites Korea.

Starcraft is going terribly. I'm on vista so i'm assuming that's why it's deciding to screw up RIGHT AT THE PSYCHIC-BOMB THING mission.

I'll take another crack at it - If I'm lucky, I might make it to the end before it fucks up. Sigh.

I'm on the Gameboy advance for FF6 - the actual gameboy advance version, because my DS is missing and I have no SP nor Micro.

Therefore, I have no backlight, but it's an interesting experience, to say the least >.>

I'll let you guys know when my eyes start bleeding. I'll go to the first forum I know I'm at and type to the best of my ability. I imagine it'll be like so:
Spoiler for:
pjg lau jo giuws ,u euews areb;eedomgg sp O cam
t really see/ Ues. tjat
s rwrogjtgjt. ,u cp,,amd pf tje leubpard fao;s of O cam
t tale tje casia; g;amce at ot/ sPRRU?
Spoiler for:
That was meant to be something like "Hi guys, as you can see my eyes are bleeding, and as you can also see, without the odd casual glance at the keyboard my typing fails. Sorry?"

Also, come to think of it, seeing the SCREEN is kind of important too.

Anyways, if I manage to get to ANY FORUM AT ALL, and you see that in said forum, I have typed nonsense, You will know.

Don't worry. I figure i can randomly click around until - oh crap, the new topic button's a bit small for that.

Nevermind.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Warcraft 3
With a side of Planets VS Zombies. (I <3 that game.)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
What's StarCraft? Is it like Star wars or...halo?
That makes me want to cry inside.
Also I've started on Starcraft again as well~
I love you.

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
(I would be playing Starcraft also if the graphics were not fuxing up. ;9 )

I'm sorry. I never meant to make you cry T.T forgive me for my lameness?

I'm playing the Dissidia Demo and Mario Legend of The Seven Stars -- two awesome-y awesome games :>
Winter is Coming

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Every game is like Halo. Halo revolutionised the gaming world.