RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
<"nn- = [Arlen's Raiding Caravan!]

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Arlen's Caravan has crossed into new territories: Anime & Manga.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 06:38:17 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Oh god, how did we get here? .-.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Oh god why does this board exist
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Be careful, or pretty soon you'll be hallucinating catgirls and trying to hide brass knuckles under gloves, right before you try to pee, but can't.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
You'd better get out of here quick. Who knows what diseases lurk here, just waiting to infect you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Miaow, dont mind me just hiding under your desk miaow

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RUN ARLEN RUN, MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN'S FIGHTING IS UNREAL AND CAN'T HAPPEN IRL! NO ONE CAN TAKE A BULLET STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND LIVE!

*Watches God strike down two cat girls for logic and physics being put in a fantasy world*

GO SIR ARLEN! I will protect you as your guardian angel paladin! >:]!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was once the king of an entire kingdom, but alas, I am no more then the village idiot.
It was a great battle fought over many decades hours. My army fought the evil wizard GilgameshRO.
In the end, my army fell. I now sell my finger nail clippings to the owls that live in my ears.

May I travel with you?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I've never seen this place before...

It's not even on the map. Arlen, I think we're lost ._.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Mr. Arlen Rey B, I have a search warrant for this caravan, it seems hard narcotics have been spilling into the territories you visit, and I'm here to find the source and give it a cavity check, with my gun.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES
What do you do?

>Fight
>Run

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Mr. Arlen Rey B, I have a search warrant for this caravan, it seems hard narcotics have been spilling into the territories you visit, and I'm here to find the source and give it a cavity check, with my gun.

I believe you are looking for kitkatkan, she hitched a ride on the underside of our caravan.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85
QUICK FBI GET HER!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Bitch now he's going to log on  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Arlen, the people are getting hostile, they have unstickied us :O

Rep:
Level 88
Hello there. I am a trucker you see. I am told you are in need of some assistance. Well, you can just strap your little wagon to my truck and I'll get you guys out of here real quick-like. I've got a real beauty of a truck here...

Just give me some nice liquor and were all good to go. And before you ask I am licensed. Here it is...

Just tell me if you want me to get you out of here and we'll be off in no time.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THis is what you get if you run away from my kingdom. Now you guys have like, no option but to find an escape route..
I could probably help, if I get something in return.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I don't need your help, Knightwolf. I will lead my own people!

Come, BOE, and all my other faithful followers! We are leaving this wretched place! It smells funny.

-------------------
Arlen's Caravan has crossed into new territories: Board Support / Feedback.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:53:24 AM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 96
What strange new lands are these? So many people whining and complaining about their names.

WILL MY PEOPLE NEVER FIND THEIR PROMISED LAND!?  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
What strange new lands are these? So many people whining and complaining about their names.

WILL MY PEOPLE NEVER FIND THEIR PROMISED LAND!?  :tpg:
You're Welcome

Rep:
Level 96
STOP TAKING CREDIT YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING GOD THIS PLACE SUCKS

Rep:
Level 97
STOP TAKING CREDIT YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING GOD THIS PLACE SUCKS
YEAH WELL YOUR CARAVAN SMELLS :mad: :mad:
I'M TIRED OF BEING THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER THAT SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE AT YOUR DESTINATION
REQUESTING PERMISSION TO BE THE CARAVAN BLACKSMITH

Rep:
Level 96
Permission granted. And thank you. Even though you're apparently also part of Starfyire's Kingdom. but that's okay, because I have no problems with him.

In fact, I think I should send a messenger to his kingdom, with a proposition for an alliance~

Volunteers?

p.s. You're welcome.