RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
<"nn- = [Arlen's Raiding Caravan!]

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This thread is my caravan! I am traveling away from Knightwolve's Kingdom to find my own land, and found my own kingdom!

Welcome, friends and fellow outcasts of the belligerent Knightwolve Kingdom! Join me on my journey to new lands, and I will reward you when I found my new Kingdom!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 07:09:43 PM by Dr_Sword »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'll come

I'll probably leave after you finish your caravanning, because that's when it stops being fun  :mad:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
5 Oxen are stolen in the night from arlens caravan!

Arlen has been bitten by a snake!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
* arlen goes hunting....

....for an anti-venom!

Rep:
Level 96
Arlen's Caravan has crossed into new territories: Zylos' Mega Mall / Bar.
--------------------

OH THANK GOD SOME PROVISIONS!!
* arlen buys anti-venom, more cattle, and MOAR BULLETS FOR HIS GUNS
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 06:39:30 PM by arlen »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Here's your vodka-laced port in a tainted dart needle  ;8

and  a :fb: if you want it  ;8

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
anyways, i thought they looked like sturdy little workers  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I am joining this caravan, for I too was rejected by the nightwolf kingdom.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
actually i was never rejected, i just pretended to be  ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Nightwolf didn't want me to do anything :mad:

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85
I shall join you on your quest for new lands. After we have developed our kingdom will we war with the kingdom of Knightwolf?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I think I just bit my lip. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
 :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRR I AM A GIANT OBSTACLE, HOW WILL YOU GET PAST MEEEE? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 87
*Sneaks in behind Dr.Sword and starts to rape holes in to him*

Go Comrades! Go through this hole I made! >;O

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'd like to trade a pack brahmin for your ox. They're sturdy creatures, and take forever to kill. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'd like to trade a pack brahmin for your ox. They're sturdy creatures, and take forever to kill. :mad:

You have to feed them twice as much :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

You have to feed them twice as much :mad:
Yeah but they can blow you twice as much. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
These are strange lands indeed...... Nose, we should make haste for new lands. Tell our newcomer, Zombie, to hitch up the Brahmin and get moving through that ... strange looking hole...

We'll take what we can now just in case we need it later.

And somebody give me some crutches, apparently I'm injured.

This place sucks....

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
*makes Arlen some crutches

Zombie, hitch up that...thing.

And I found 100 lb. of food from a wrecked caravan. We'll be fine for awhile.

The people around here give me the creeps.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
the more i look at it, the more <"nn looks like an ox.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
This ox won't move fast enough :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You should make a side trip to grab an ox with wheels.

I know just the place.

Rep:
Level 85
Consider that thing hitched.

Rep:
Level 96
Arlen's Caravan has crossed into new territories: Anime & Manga.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 06:38:17 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 96
Oh god, how did we get here? .-.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Oh god why does this board exist

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Be careful, or pretty soon you'll be hallucinating catgirls and trying to hide brass knuckles under gloves, right before you try to pee, but can't.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You'd better get out of here quick. Who knows what diseases lurk here, just waiting to infect you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97

Miaow, dont mind me just hiding under your desk miaow

Rep:
Level 98
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RUN ARLEN RUN, MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Rep:
Level 87
FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN'S FIGHTING IS UNREAL AND CAN'T HAPPEN IRL! NO ONE CAN TAKE A BULLET STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND LIVE!

*Watches God strike down two cat girls for logic and physics being put in a fantasy world*

GO SIR ARLEN! I will protect you as your guardian angel paladin! >:]!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was once the king of an entire kingdom, but alas, I am no more then the village idiot.
It was a great battle fought over many decades hours. My army fought the evil wizard GilgameshRO.
In the end, my army fell. I now sell my finger nail clippings to the owls that live in my ears.

May I travel with you?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I've never seen this place before...

It's not even on the map. Arlen, I think we're lost ._.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Mr. Arlen Rey B, I have a search warrant for this caravan, it seems hard narcotics have been spilling into the territories you visit, and I'm here to find the source and give it a cavity check, with my gun.

Rep:
Level 97

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES
What do you do?

>Fight
>Run

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Mr. Arlen Rey B, I have a search warrant for this caravan, it seems hard narcotics have been spilling into the territories you visit, and I'm here to find the source and give it a cavity check, with my gun.

I believe you are looking for kitkatkan, she hitched a ride on the underside of our caravan.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 85
QUICK FBI GET HER!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Bitch now he's going to log on  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Arlen, the people are getting hostile, they have unstickied us :O

Rep:
Level 88
Hello there. I am a trucker you see. I am told you are in need of some assistance. Well, you can just strap your little wagon to my truck and I'll get you guys out of here real quick-like. I've got a real beauty of a truck here...

Just give me some nice liquor and were all good to go. And before you ask I am licensed. Here it is...

Just tell me if you want me to get you out of here and we'll be off in no time.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THis is what you get if you run away from my kingdom. Now you guys have like, no option but to find an escape route..
I could probably help, if I get something in return.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I don't need your help, Knightwolf. I will lead my own people!

Come, BOE, and all my other faithful followers! We are leaving this wretched place! It smells funny.

-------------------
Arlen's Caravan has crossed into new territories: Board Support / Feedback.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:53:24 AM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 96
What strange new lands are these? So many people whining and complaining about their names.

WILL MY PEOPLE NEVER FIND THEIR PROMISED LAND!?  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
What strange new lands are these? So many people whining and complaining about their names.

WILL MY PEOPLE NEVER FIND THEIR PROMISED LAND!?  :tpg:
You're Welcome

Rep:
Level 96
STOP TAKING CREDIT YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING GOD THIS PLACE SUCKS

Rep:
Level 97
STOP TAKING CREDIT YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING GOD THIS PLACE SUCKS
YEAH WELL YOUR CARAVAN SMELLS :mad: :mad:
I'M TIRED OF BEING THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER THAT SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE AT YOUR DESTINATION
REQUESTING PERMISSION TO BE THE CARAVAN BLACKSMITH

Rep:
Level 96
Permission granted. And thank you. Even though you're apparently also part of Starfyire's Kingdom. but that's okay, because I have no problems with him.

In fact, I think I should send a messenger to his kingdom, with a proposition for an alliance~

Volunteers?

p.s. You're welcome.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
hi i'm that friend that nobody likes from the moors between starfyre's and nightwolves' kingdom. I am currently on the run from the FBI, my ID is both sketchy and nonexistent, and i am pretending to be tied to a chair (still?!). I'd like to be this messenger.

and thank you.

Rep:
Level 96
As an advanced payment for this task, I am putting wheels on your chair, and painting flames on it so it goes faster.  ;8

NOW GO!! GIVE MY MESSAGE OF PEACE WINGS!!

You're welcome.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 97
* Dr_Sword makes brahmin shoes while whistling and looks up
* Dr_Sword see's the Kingdom of Knightwolf
Sir go fetch the mapboy I think we went in circle .-.

Rep:
Level 85
I would like to request a position as the caravan sheriff.

Rep:
Level 97
We don't need a sheriff we are good people, and an FBI agent is almost constantly checking up on us .-.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
The underside of the caravan is no longer safe  ;9

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Starfyre says that he accepts your orange and black alliance

You owe me some candy, i got you a Halloween alliance, and now you won't be egged by the starfyre kingdom when that time of the year comes around  :mad:

you're welcome  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
* Dr_Sword makes brahmin shoes while whistling and looks up
* Dr_Sword see's the Kingdom of Knightwolf
Sir go fetch the mapboy I think we went in circle .-.
Impossible! Hm ... well, at least we know which direction NOT to travel in!

You're supposed to be locked up in Starfyre's dungeon! COME ON PEOPLE BE CONSISTENT!!
OR DID YOU ESCAPE!? STARFYRE IS MY ALLY, SIR, YOU WILL FIND NO SAFETY HERE! I'll give you a chance to escape, but don't expect such kindness from me again!!

The underside of the caravan is no longer safe  ;9
What's this?! What happened!?

And here's some candy for you:
Spoiler for:

You're welcome.

Rep:
Level 85
You're supposed to be locked up in Starfyre's dungeon! COME ON PEOPLE BE CONSISTENT!!
OR DID YOU ESCAPE!? STARFYRE IS MY ALLY, SIR, YOU WILL FIND NO SAFETY HERE! I'll give you a chance to escape, but don't expect such kindness from me again!!

I'm the Dungeon master, not a prisoner. I was going to take my off days to visit the caravan, but if you no longer want me I will understand.

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, I see. Sorry sir, my mistake.

Also .... is my kitkatkan in your dungeon for some reason?

Rep:
Level 97
Hey KitKat,
You're Welcome for the candy

Rep:
Level 98
Sir sir sir a u-boat is approaching what do we do

Rep:
Level 96
... we're on land. Let's just keep going or something.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
;o;

Oh, I see. Sorry sir, my mistake.

Also .... is my kitkatkan in your dungeon for some reason?

I'm in starfyre's dungeon right now, i suppose i got out because i'm here .-.

also thank you for the candy ;o;

Hey KitKat,
You're Welcome for the candy

SWORD LEARN GRAMMER SHOULD

Hey KitKat,
You're welcome for the candy

THERE >.>

Rep:
Level 87
*Comes behind the Caravan from the Anime land, plad in shining Paladin armor that is stained with blood, along with his claymore, totally crimson with the blood of cat girls.*

A...A..A-rlen, sir... I...

Redwyn Von Seigfried, Paladin,

Pledge myself to be your holy defense, sir!

*Kneels in front of Arl*

Rep:
Level 98
It's a land u-boat ;_;

Rep:
Level 97
Welcome is a very important word
I can capitalize it when I want

Rep:
Level 96
*Comes behind the Caravan from the Anime land, plad in shining Paladin armor that is stained with blood, along with his claymore, totally crimson with the blood of cat girls.*

A...A..A-rlen, sir... I...

Redwyn Von Seigfried, Paladin,

Pledge myself to be your holy defense, sir!

*Kneels in front of Arl*
Glad to have you in our service!

Now get that land u-boat!

And you're welcome.

Rep:
Level 97
Here have a sword and some armor

Spoiler for:
You're Welcome

Rep:
Level 87
Heh... I got just the thing for this U-Boat! A direct product that I took from the dead bodies of insanely strong cat girls!

*Pulls out a Bazooka and aims it at the land u-boat*

TASTE CATNIP, BOI!~

*Fires!*

Rep:
Level 98
Bazooka's not going to sink a U-boat. :|

Rep:
Level 85
Kitkatkan is serving time in my dungeon. But I don't chose who comes in, I just get to punish them.

Rep:
Level 97
Master Arlen, I was wondering if we might find our kingdom across the ocean, and as such I have ordered this leopluradon off of ebay, maybe it can take us to our promised land

Rep:
Level 96
yayyyyy!! magical leopleurodon show us the waaaayyyyy!!!!!!  ;8

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
"A group of thugs appears!"

Thug Leader : "Give us thy magical leopluradon or face our wrath."

What will you do?
>Fight
>Bribe
>Give
>Run
>Else?

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97

CHALLENGER USED SELF DESTRUCT
THUG 1 HAS FAINTED
THUG 2 HAS FAINTED
THUG LEADER HAS FAINTED

Rep:
Level 98

Thug 3: "Choke on lead!"

The Caravan takes 20 Damage!

Rep:
Level 87
Gasp! You thugs have damaged the caravan!

STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT! >;;;;O

*Straps a holy bomb on his chest and ch- oh wait, wrong kind of "paladin"*

KA-ME-H - No...bah, fuck it.

*Swings his overly large sword at Thug 3!*

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Thug 1 recovered from Faint.

Thug 1: "Eat knives!"
The Caravan takes 15 Damage!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:03:50 PM by Leventhan »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Your caravan is always welcome in my kingdom, Arlen.

Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The thugs must have been sent by the evil tyrant Nightwolf! :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Thug leader spills Arlen's Wine.

* arlen goes on a killing rampage, slaughtering all the thugs and accidentally punching BOE in the face.

Rep:
Level 97
My lord calm down, your wine is right here

We should continue, before someone discovers this battlefield.

Rep:
Level 96
I agree. Let us move on, then, to the land of music!

THE MAGICKAL LEOPLEURODON HAS SHOWN US THE WAY!!!!

Arlen's Caravan has traversed into new, better lands: The Auditorium.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:44:43 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 97
Oh god I hear Nazi's coming our way ;o;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No you don't. That's just Pentagram playing in the background.

Actually, come to think of it, I can't hear anything but music everywhere.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:26:42 PM by grafikal006 »

Rep:
Level 102
Shouldn't you be posting art or something.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I was... then I got picked up on this caravan while I was taking a short hike through the auditorium. So, I'm here until we make it back somewhere around the Resources.

Oh, and I happen to have some rations, since I WAS hiking.

Spoiler for:
100 Gallons of 'refreshments'...

Spoiler for:
300 LBS of beef

Spoiler for:
A fully loaded multi barrel rocket launcher

Spoiler for:
And a single spare rocket. Use sparingly.

Hey, I didn't know what to expect on my hike.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:46:28 PM by grafikal006 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Will you people be quiet? We're trying to rehearse in here. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE
THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIIIIIIIIR

Rep:
Level 98
Cue Airhorns

Pianists move upstage.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Arlen. Where did you come up with that name? Was it from the radio car commercials? Cause Arlen is the man according to them. You've most likely heard them if you were at some point anywhere near central PA and had the radio on.

Rep:
Level 97
Has anyone seen my oboe? I can't find it :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Arlen. Where did you come up with that name? Was it from the radio car commercials? Cause Arlen is the man according to them. You've most likely heard them if you were at some point anywhere near central PA and had the radio on.
R Y A N L E B E R
A Y R N L E B E R
A R Y N L E B E R
A R L N Y E B E R
A R L E Y N B E R
A R L E N Y B E R
A R L E N R B E Y
A R L E N R E Y B

Arlenreyb
Arlen
Arl

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i like my reason better  :mad:

Rep:
Level 94

I think I shoved it in your box.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He's off  he's flying as he guns his car around the track
he's jammin' down the pedal he's never coming back
adventures coming just up aheaaaaaaad

go speed racer
go speed racer
go speed racer go-o

i cant get this song out of my head >:C
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I woke up from my really nap from some really loud mu-

WHERE THE HELL ARE WE :mad:

Last time I was awake we were in animefan land.

Rep:
Level 97
ALRIGHT! :mad: This is your second warning. I told you people to be quiet. We're trying to rehearse an orchestral arrangement of "Louie Louie". :mad:

AND GET THAT OX OFF THE STAGE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oop, sorry ._.

*ox rushs through string section

:|

Halo... uh... I'm so, so sorry about your violins. And the cellos, and the basses, and everything else the ox destroyed.

*ox breaks the timpani drums

>:|

It's a challenged ox

Rep:
Level 102
We meet again, caravan. The ox you traded me died the first day I got him. This made me very  :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Oh jeez, let's get the hell out of here before Halo skewers us with his Oboe.

But let's have a cup of coffee first.

You've traveled very far from home......

Do you remember how your journey began with your
persecution in the Knightwolf Kingdom? And before you
knew it you had a challenger to your caravan. It was
KitKatKan, the worst poster in your neighborhood, who
challenged you to a race that night.

On your way, you have walked, thought and fought.
Yet through all this, you have never lost your courage.
You have grown steadily stronger, though you have
experienced the pain of battle many times.

You are no longer alone in your adventure, Dr. Sword who is
steadfast, kind and even pretty, is always at your side.
Boe is with you as well. Though he is timid, he came from
a distant land to help you. Arlen, as you certainly
know by now, you are not a regular young man... You have
an awesome destiny to fulfill.

The journey from this point will be long, and it will be more
difficult than anything you have undergone to this point. Yet, I
know you will be all right. When good battles evil, which side do
you believe wins? Do you have faith that good is triumphant?

One thing you must never lose is courage. If you believe in the
goal you are striving for, you will be courageous. There are many
difficult times ahead, but you must keep your sense of humor,
work through the tough situations and enjoy yourself.

When you have finished this cup of coffee, your adventure will
begin again. Next you must pass though a vast desert and
proceed to the next section, Forum Games.

Arlen...
          Dr. Sword...
             Boe...

I wish you luck...

Rep:
Level 102
Hey, don't change the subject, I want my pack brahmin back. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
You shut the hell up.  :mad:
How dare you undermine mine incredibly awesome EarthBound reference.  :mad: :mad:

Get the fuck out of my Caravan.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
I'm a business man first, and an overminer second. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU BOUGHT A DYING OX. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Goo ball what happened? Did you drop a load in a ditch?

__ the ___ ___ ___ car ___ in ___.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Life is like a game in these parts, nothing makes sense :mad:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Do you remember how your journey began with your
persecution in the Knightwolf Kingdom? And before you
knew it you had a challenger to your caravan. It was
KitKatKan, the worst poster in your neighborhood, who
challenged you to a race that night.
;9 i'm the worst poster?

and you challenged me...

and you forgot the part where i won =O

Rep:
Level 96
That's not how I remember it. I made the first caravan thread, and then you made one. That sounds like a challenge to me.

And if you won, then where exactly is the KitKatKanKingdom? Nowhere, that's where.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
It died  ;9

yesterday though, that's soon enough  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Knightwolve Kingdom or Starfire Kingdom

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We should buy more Ox. I think we're walking too slow.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 87
Nothing was mentioned of the valiant Paladin who helped the Caravan get through several of the various dangerous lands... ;[

Rep:
Level 96
The EarthBound monologue only makes reference to 3 people, and I chose BOE, Sword, and I.

You can be Poo. He shows up later in EarthBound and he's, like, the strongest character.

But he's not mentioned in that monologue.

edit: Fine, we'll trade some of those missiles for more Oxen. Steam-powered oxen, so we don't need to feed them.

Rep:
Level 97
___ ______ and _____ went _______ in a large _____.

Rep:
Level 96
Gives /\ a valve with a significant number on it.

Rep:
Level 97
*Dr_Sword has dysentery!
*Dr_Sword is incapacitated until friday!

Rep:
Level 96
okay well these lands are pretty boring oh wait it's forum games of course it's boring

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
*random bandit steals the caravan wheels and puts the caravan up on blocks*

Rep:
Level 96
* arlen arlen grinds down the blocks into new wheels with his teeth  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
*removes cement wheels and upgrades caravan to hover-van

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

The oMe?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
I'm sorry, I can't travel with you any longer.
Zylos has supplied me with 5 ZPM's. I had lost my grand Space craft at the bottom of the ocean when she ran out of power. Now that I have 5 ZPM's She'll be able to fly again, and I'll leave this planet.
Don't worry, If you truly need my help, I can bombard your enemies from space. It may take me awhile to get back to earth, depending on where I am at the moment.
My Ancient warp drive is fast, but not instant.

Far thee well.

- BOE captain of the SS Lucy
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Farewell, my friend. My sweet prince.

I think it's time we left these lands, and made our way onwards.

-------------------
Arlen's Caravan has moved onwards to: Elitist Debate.

Oh my.

Rep:
Level 96
NO, YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE. GO READ THE BIBLE MAYBE YOU WON'T GO TO HELL.

Rep:
Level 98
Fuck you I'll shoot all the faggots over the internet if I want

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Everybody here is pissed off for some reason or another. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
I believe the whole "we shouldn't have socialized medicine because homeless people are too lazy to work and therefore don't deserve healthcare" argument is just an excuse greedy rich class people made up because they don't want to pay as many taxes as the middle class currently does. Either that or it's a rumor that America's Health Insurance companies started because they don't wanna be replaced even though they deserve it. I'm well aware that lots of people abuse the welfare system, but regardless of that, the longevity of your life shouldn't be determined by how much money you have. And the speculation that "Universal Health Care will turn our country into a completely Communist one just like Soviet Russia" is bullshit. We have socialized public schools, and THAT hasn't turned us into a Communist country! Socialism =/= Communism.

Rep:
Level 85
Who thinks child porn is wrong? Anybody? ...ANYBODY?! :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
FUCK YOU YOU'RE WRONG

Rep:
Level 97
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. COINCIDENTALLY, MY OPINIONS ARE RIGHT AND THE ONES YOU SHOULD HAVE.

Rep:
Level 94
Du u gaiz liek rilijin? I fink cathlik is bad, cuz Jezus, lol.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
We shouldn't allow a caravan to be in these lands. It's too dangerous for the ox.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
Bush, good or bad?

Well, is he good or bad. i know most of you live in USA, and i would pots more, but i've got to go.....

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Are steam-powered cattle ethical or not?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
They are now.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The oxen are too slow. Arlen, we need to invest in some starships.  :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We're not in space.  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Well oxen shouldn't work on the internet either, but look how their putting up!

Oh shit ._.

Rep:
Level 94

Oh shit ._.

Post fails for being a lame copy of one of my earlier posts.

Rep:
Level 85
I have fled the kingdom of Starfyre in seek of Arlen and his beautiful caravan. May I return, Arlen?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I hope he doesn't punch you.

With his nipples.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:05:09 AM by grafikal006 »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Oh shit ._.

icons on the right, second down, is that an Apple?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Oh shit ._.

I found that pic on the internet. I shall be answering no further questions.

Rep:
Level 96
oh uh sure zombie come back to the caravan do something about the oxen i dunno i was busy today

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Oh shit ._.

I found that pic on the internet. I shall be answering no further questions.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
YOU'RE WRONG!!! It's not an apple!!! My opinion is right and yours is wrong!!! :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Spoiler for Macintosh Apple:
:mad: :mad:

Spoiler for Macintosh Apple:
:mad: :mad:

:mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ITS AN APPLE ON WHEELS THAT GAME IS ON A MAC :MAD:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

This analysis proves that is not an apple, but rather a joystick and a pear.

My opinion has evidence to back it up this time :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
... that's not even the second icon down from the top ._.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I didn't hear wrong. You're wrong :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
 :mad: :mad: :mad: YOUR IDEAS SUCK :mad: :mad: :mad:
:flame:

Rep:
Level 96
LOOK WHAT THIS FORUM IS DOING TO US!!
We have to get out of here before we tear ourselves apart...

Hitch up, men! We ride hard for the Extra Access forum!

Though sadly some of you will not be able to join us...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I will if you give me extra access :mad:

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 96
Arlen's Caravan has moved on to Extra Access.

Sadly, a few followers were left behind. ;_;

Rep:
Level 96
Hey sweet, a sticky in this forum that's not by D_S.

Rep:
Level 98
Don't worry I am still here,
i'm still getting rid of those damn U-boats

Rep:
Level 96
Golly they sure are persistent.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I bet this was all a ploy to lose the Grundle Brush.

Rep:
Level 97
I'm sure he'll catch up to you later. =o

...... ... .. .. ... . .....uh...  *HaloOfTheSun walks away

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
cool, exclusive caravan
B)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Indeed it is B)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Yeah, this is real cool B)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
noses are for squares anyway man.

Rep:
Level 94
Even though this is the exact same thing only without Nose, Irock, and Zombie.

Wait, nm. That makes it a million times better.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
wait...didn't Irock hack his way into EA?
B|

Rep:
Level 96
Oh god, do you guys know how many horny space chicks there are in this galaxy?
It's amazing.  :tpg:
There's none, only horny space men. They raped me.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Hey guys I got over my dysentery

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Some doctor you are, catching dysentery :mad:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
HEY WAIT, YOU STILL HAVE MY COW

Anyone up for a barbeque?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
OW! Your ox ran over me :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
There's not enough room in here for a freaking caravan :mad:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*comes to a crossroad sign*

<==To RMRK Trading== O ==To Video Games==>

Hm...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
That hole in the middle looks tempting :mad:

Actually, if you close your eyes a little it looks like Hello Kitty

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :tpg: Hurray!  :tpg:

I want some Ox meat! I'll trade it for Prinny & Ds  :tpg:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
You can't get any ox meat, they're endangered :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Haven't you guys traded those oxen in for something else like 4 times already?

Rep:
Level 102
Yes, and they all DIED. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Just like this board :mad:
Come on Master Arlen, let us move on to somewhere better

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This board is more lively than RMRK Advanced. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah but this board has moo :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
Let's go to trading. If we go to video games, we'll have to endure more Fallout jokes.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Go forth, loyal oxen~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 96
Fine, RMRK trading it is.

This caravan has been moved to RMRK Trading.

Rep:
Level 97
DOES ANYONE HAVE SUPER FUN HENTAI HAPPY AWESOME 3? I NEED SUPER FUN HENTAI HAPPY AWESOME 3. :mad: :weeaboo: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh god, I think I hear police sirens! RUN FOR THE HILLS TEZUKA!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
* Malson trades the oxen for a pack of gum

Sorry guys, my breath reeks.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Request for Bubblegum with Mint in it :o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
JESUS I WAS LOST FOR LIKE A DECADE WHEN YOU LEFT ME

Yay, my cow is still alive :3

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
DOES ANYONE HAVE SUPER FUN HENTAI HAPPY AWESOME 3? I NEED SUPER FUN HENTAI HAPPY AWESOME 3. :mad: :weeaboo: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YEAH IT'S RIGHT HERE
Link
Find it yourself fkingpoo face :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 98

YEAH IT'S RIGHT HERE
Link

Hi Forc, please stop by a library one day after school and read in the dictionary the definition of hypocracy. Thanks :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Request for Bubblegum with Mint in it :o

Couldn't find any, but I did find some Bubblegum with Mormons in it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

YEAH IT'S RIGHT HERE
Link

Hi Forc, please stop by a library one day after school and read in the dictionary the definition of hypocracy. Thanks :3

Hey Anski, that was half of the joke. :V
Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief, religion or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 01:43:43 AM by Nose »

Rep:
Level 98
Your jokes aren't funny at all why don't you just leave already

Rep:
Level 96
Request: One box of shut the fuck up and stop arguing in my thread.

Rep:
Level 98
blame cabin fever you need to get like a sun room on this caravan or something

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh good, you posted before I posted my tl;dr.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I will trade Arlen a shotgun to shut both of them up, in exchange for nude pics of him.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Zylos, can I have the mistletoe from your sig for the empty space around my avatar?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
That was sweet of you, thanks :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
does anyone have "American McGee's Alice"?
I could really use that game

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

oh wow a picture of the game, my request is filled :V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'd rather play American McGee's Phallus.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

oh wow a picture of the game, my request is filled :V

It's actually the game, you just have to download the codes, graphics, and sounds from somewhere else :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I remember Alice.

I never got anywhere though .-.

i need to play that again  ;9

Spoiler for:
also hi arlen's caravan .-.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Welcome Sir, what can i get you =o

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'd like a virtual DS .-.

or wii

or both.>.>

Rep:
Level 96
Arlen's Caravan has returned to The Sewers.

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=31025.0

--------------------------------

This joke is old. I guess Roph's not gonna give me my own Kingdom. :(
Alright, everybody out!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 01:26:37 PM by arpen »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
* Malson trips and falls out and breaks neck

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
*kitkat sighs and slowly unhitches her wheelchairthing from underneath the caravan*

Rep:
Level 102
Now that the nonsense is over, we have a matter of ox dying business to discuss. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Eat a dick nobody cares about your stupid ox.

Rep:
Level 102
JUST GIVE ME MY PACK BRAHMIN BACK.

YOU DON'T EVEN NEED IT ANYMORE.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I made Brahmin without following the directions.

Rep:
Level 96
FINE TAKE IT ARGH IM SO :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I made Brahmin without following the directions.
:mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Don't give up yet, your kingdom is in sight!

Rep:
Level 96

HURRAH!!!!!!!! WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED IN A PLACE FOR ME TO ESTABLISH MY KINGDOM!!

SUCK ON IT, NIGHTWOLF II!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
How proper it is for you to say "suck on it." :V

Rep:
Level 98
As proper as it is for a lady like you to suck on it

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*unhitches the surviving oxen and leads them to the stables*

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'M COMING

to give thanks for my wheelchairthing ;o;

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
WOOOHOOO, Look Bud, were finally home!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
shut up corn.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 97
Sire, requesting permission to turn this caravan into a roving tribe of nomadic pirates. Half of our loot shall go to the Treasury of Arl.

Rep:
Level 96
I'll allow it.

Rep:
Level 97
Thank you my liege.

ALRIGHT YOU SCALLOP ENCRUSTED SEA DOGS, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

Rep:
Level 97
THE CARAVAN HAS BEGUN IT'S RAID ON BEAN BAGS.

THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
BURN THESE DAMN BAGS TO THE GROUND >:D

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 97
There's nothing here but a bunch of :baww: posts from animefan.

Let's move on

Rep:
Level 97
Arlen's Caravan is now raiding The Sewers.

--------------------------------

HYAYAYYARGGGGHH

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
ARGG! These Goats are been rebellious Capt. Swordy!  :mad:

Rep:
Level 96