RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I know the next poster personally..

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Do I see some KFC dere? You had bettah give me some o' dat or I'll put uh bullet in yo' head. And don' forget da watermellon dis here tyme! Yo, yo, man, the next poster iz lame cuz he takes everything way too deep an' makes what should be uh simple sentence into uh incomprehensible paragraph. Peep this shit, yo!

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
What is a sentence but a mixture of abstract ideas and symbols put together into a comprehensive whole? We simply use it to bring our thoughts into a more visible and coherent form, so that all may know it and see it. Even in those nonsensical and slurred stereotypical speeches, those words still have their own meaning, a mixture of letters and symbols that have some defined, though clearly crude, ideas within.

The next poster, by means of my prediction of the future and my knowledge of events yet to come, even with the myriad of innumberable possibilities and opportunities, will be almost completely silent aside from what is needed to be said.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Next poster always talk in a way that does not make sense at all.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Sensical totally butterfly I cheese am right night rhymes...

Guy next Yoda-speak! Party!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Is mine that ice cream is! Mine I said! Mine mine! I help you not!

Post while masturbating, the next poster will.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the next poster speaks only spanish.

what?
did you expect me to type something weird here?
idk about you guys but I dont narrate my own masturbation.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Bueno no se si me entienda lo que yo estoy diciendo pero me gusta comer tacos. Que rico!

EL siguiente posteador le gusta hablar de comida.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Broccoli is the enemy of the world D:

:x Don't we just wish to eat Donuts? 'cause I like thenm, the other day I ate a Choco-etc,etc.

The Next poster will post with sarcasms at the end.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The next poster will type the first line of text with his eyes closed, using his entire fist.

I think Obama will make a great president. :V

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
it[ss hsrd bto e4r5ri9trev  likrfrf thyids.;

The next poster will set Zylos's tail ablaze, and I've washed my hands of the matter. =)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:30:35 PM by Zeichwolf »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
AHAHA! AHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED! I THOUGHT IT WOULD JUST SORT OF POOF OUT OF EXISTENCE, AND IT DID! SO WEIRD! because yes, normally when you light something on fire it burns and then just sort of stays charred, but in this case it just sort of collapsed out of existence -_o;;

The next poster cannot type.

Rep:
Level 88

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

...Goddammit where is it...

wait...

ROPH. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT  >:(

In the meantime, while we're waiting for roph to get his ass down here, The next poster suffers from the delusion he is roph.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Skanker  :-*

Also, will the next poster please donate some money for a new computer for me, since you're obviously rolling in loads of money from your wealthy uncle's inheritance? ._.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 ;9 my uncles aren't rich.

the next poster was once in my pants
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It was dark and creepy and suddenly, the lights flashed and I saw white water coming down my path and ran for it.

Well, enough for "I was in Noumes pants" camp stories, the next poster wants to have sex with a bean.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Oh Kidney of my kidney,
intoxicating shape and colour so magnificent.
How I so long that you taste my sweet juices,
as I have so often tasted yours.

I know the next poster personally, and that poster is really bad at hiding the fact that he/she is a pedophile.

Rep:
Level 89

That's my girlfriend. She's 5... I mean 15.. NO I meant 25. Yes that's right 25.

Next poster is a redneck.

P.S. I found this while I was searching a pic of the girl. I found it funny:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I watch nascar on my TV outside while sitting on my sofa outside while next to my trailer outside while drinking beer outside while complaining about niggers not working even though I'm just as lazy as them.

The next poster is bad at keeping their feelings inside, and has a big crush on someone on this page.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
edit: damnit sword why did you delete your post, nigger

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ALRIGHT I ADMIT IT DAMNIT

KITKAT, ZYLOS, MA...

screw you all
* Agent runs away with Firerain

The next guy likes to look at pictures of baby rats..
;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Note: The following is said in between mouthfuls of Drool.

I know the next poster personally because he always describes expanding cubics. ^^
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
yes, well (it starts off as a cubic millimetre) the person (then it grows to a cubic inch) below me (then suddenly, before you know it, it's five cubic centimetres!) think's that (so I watch it, until it slowly becomes a cubic foot) I am (and oh boy, I can't wait 'til I'm staring at a cubic yard, right there in front of me) I am (but it's the cubic mile stage that really get's me-waaay too big) really great.