RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
POST YOUR CATS.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
ITT: Irock doesn't know how to add captions to pictures

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hello thread from 2009
here is my cat

his name is koala

edit: holy shit put in spoilers didnt think the pictures were that big

Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
fuckin imageshack deleted my pictures

Rep:
Level 102
seriously I had valuable angel kitten pictures on there

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This is a thing?!

Lots of kitten pictures incoming:

Spoiler for Zelda:
Asleep on dad's desk ;___;

Asleep in a hat :V

With Dr.Mc's cat, Luna (they hate each other most days  ;9)

Spoiler for lol my favorites:

This was from this morning, actually. I found her asleep like this:

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
wow, I had no idea such a huge portion of rmrk had cats.

Spoiler for super old picture of pudge:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
damn I feel sentimental

that was before someone lost our precious ps2 copy of Shadow of the Colossus ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
miow hello tuxedo cat

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
you have a ps2 copy of rpg maker? ?_?

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
miow hello tuxedo cat

The sweetest thing too, only bites out of love

you have a ps2 copy of rpg maker? ?_?

Now you know how Yuyu ended up here

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die
*Cries because I don't have a cat*

but I used to have cats

this one was my dad's when I was like, 14-15? Many years ago. His name was Jak Jak

my cat Lily, I had her when I was about 16. She was the first cat that was mine and I looooved her <3

Another picture of her.

This was my other cat, Pocket. Got him a few months after Lily and thankfully they got along really well.

I miss them :(

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now you know how Yuyu ended up here

Oh god, the painful memories of impossibly long loading screens, event limitations, and non-matching characters and faces. RPG Makers are so, so much better on the computer (even without 3D graphics).

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just finally moved all phone pics onto my computer!

Spoiler for Rose:
Spoiler for Rose and Luna:
I felt bad for not having posted a picture of her. I wanted to avoid making things depressing, but she still holds a special place in my heart, so...yeah. ;9 This is the kitty I had up until earlier this year when she passed away...

Now, happier stuff. Zelda and Luna (my sister's tuxedo cat) are finally starting to somewhat get along. These were taken today:

Spoiler for Looks like murder but is actually cuddling:
Spoiler for Zelda mad face after we stopped her from bothering Luna:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Our cat's name is Fade, and he is a genius. He climbs paw over paw up ladders, opens doors, plays fetch, and he even taught himself to throw stuffed mice so that he can fetch when nobody else is home. He's also an asshole though, and pushes stuff off the table while he stares -right- at you, and sometimes even uses you as a springboard on special occasions.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
My cat does that self-fetch thing too. But she's the furthest thing from a genius.

Rep:
Level 102
Cool cat. My genius cat also plays fetch with itself. It's funny. It knows it's fake and suspends its disbelief.

Rep:
Level 35
A Modest Proposal
Spoiler for:

The picture is really old but it was done by a pro. This is Lucius. He's not as skinny anymore. Because he figured out how to open the cookie jar where I keep the kibble. :P And I spoil him. But he's delightfully squishy and super soft. Also getting older now. :P

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I already had these up, so I'll throw them in here :] More Zelda pictures.

This is a fairly old picture. I had food. She wanted it.

I impulse purchased a cat tree with money that was barely existent. She makes pretty good use of it, so I guess I don't feel too bad. :B

Taken a few days ago. She still looks like a baby ;~;

If I ever try to spoil my future children the same way I spoil this cat, someone please stop me. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
my cat could beat up your cat >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my cat could beat up your cat >:(

OYEAH?

Zelda is a cute face...but that doesn't mean she doesn't have Sheikah skills. B) She is an expert at climbing things, playing with the other cats, and getting into trouble. Her signature rabbit kick and head flail will melt either your face or your heart. >B(

Also I would like you to take note of the fact that she has apparently killed three people (or cats?) before. Hence, the teardrop under her eye.

Don't mess with this kitty!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]