RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
lol at the pic

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Zylos you're selling bait to noobs. I eat any kind of bait and so far nobody has even hooked me

Rep:
Level 89
I eat any kind of bait and so far nobody has even hooked me

Sure because you been buying the bait for YOURSELF.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING DUSHBAG.
HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT A FUCKING FISH?!
NO!
IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN EATING ALL OF THE BAIT THAT YOU THROW INTO THE OCEAN, I MEAN JESUS YOU USE AN UMBILICAL CORD AS FISHING LINE.
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
Spoiler for:
Cause us canadians no everything about american fishing

Rep:
Level 87
I want EVERY Furry Fudgesickle that is in existence and will be in existence!

;)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I caught a fish once.
I was like five or something.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

;)

*drives a truck over to Redwyn's house and unloads every single Furry Fudgsicle that I have in stock*

:3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

;)

*drives a truck over to Redwyn's house and unloads every single Furry Fudgsicle that I have in stock*

:3

I have no clue what that means... but I hope it doesn't mean you are going to throw frozen dog crap at his house. ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's fish bait.  :o

Rep:
Level 89
It's fish bait.  :o

You sure? I don't want no dead fish except in my plate.

Rep:
Level 87
Isn't the fish dead already when you eat it? XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The fish should be dead even before you cook it.
Unless you eat it raw.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Yes, thats my point.

Maybe a poisoned fish is what he meant.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes, thats my point.
I have no clue what that means... but I hope it doesn't mean you are going to throw frozen dog crap at his house. ;9

Maybe a poisoned fish is what he meant.

Yep
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:37:21 PM by AlienSoldier »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Wait, what? Furry Fudgsicles aren't poisonous. The only bait that's poisonous is STFU Sticks and Penis Pretzels.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh...god...

Too much penis makes me wanna throw up :X

:V

Rep:
Level 89
The only bait that's poisonous is STFU Sticks and Penis Pretzels.

What type of fish that bait can get?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
STFU Sticks aren't meant for any fish in particular, and the Penis Pretzels are to catch the notorious Tuna.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zylos... why won't you use this?

http://www.meebo.com/

Please use it. ;_____;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
So the STFU sticks are just a poison bait that can kill any fish?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yup. It was a special request from someone who was tired of a certain talking fish never closing his gap...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What kind fo poinson do you use for STFU sticks?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
The effective kind, that can get the job done with one bite.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So I'll just assume Cyanide.

Rep:
Level 89
The effective kind, that can get the job done with one bite.

O RLY? Well I'll take 20 of them. (To see if I can kill fish out Dr_Swordfish)