RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
MAn I can't get enough Goth Gummy Worms, how do you make them so good?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Erm...

excuse me? Mr. manager sir?

My nightcrawlers, they look like boogers :|

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Just run out of baits so I'll need 20 "Goth Gummy Worms" and 20 "Anime Apple".

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh shit! I need some more Goth Gummy Worms too.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Can I get a little bit of everything?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
*comes again*
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
2 Hundred "Anime Apples" Please =|

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Erm...

Don't worry, that'w how they're supposed to look. After all, they are Nose Nightcrawlers.

And as for the rest of you...

*goes around filling out orders for bait one by one, being sure to throw in some free samples of Yaoi Yums*

Rep:
Level 87
5 barrels of anime apples, don't ask why. XD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Attention! Because of the sheer popularity of Anime Apples, we are now selling a variation of the bait...

Introducing... HENTAI HONEYDEWS!

Rep:
Level 87
50 pieces of hentai honeydews, I'll donate an organ. ;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Hm... I wonder what "organ" you're donating?

Rep:
Level 87
You shouldn't get your hopes up, on what organ I'm donating. And its not the organ you think it is.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*piles 50 Hentai Honeydews into DLBM's cart*

:3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
50 pounds of Universal Bait.

A black hole opened up near Alpha Centurai, I guess I have to close it  :mad:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*heaves a 50-pound bag of Universal Bait into Anski's cart*

Good luck saving the universe!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Erm...

Don't worry, that'w how they're supposed to look. After all, they are Nose Nightcrawlers.

Well shoot  I can just make my own. I just have to sneeze, alot.

Rep:
Level 87
Remind me not to take any nose nightcrawlers.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Erm...

Note to self: Don't buy "Nose Nightcrawlers".

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Erm...

"Due to the recent decrease in interest to buying Nose Nightcrawlers, price has declined to under 9000 per ton."

Note to self: Don't buy "Nose Nightcrawlers".
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No one is forcing you to hunt for the mysterious Forcysturgeon. It's just available if anyone ever wants it.
If you'd like something more appealing to the eyes, try a few pounds of Chewey Carrots or Crumb Cakes.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I will have some Crumb Cakes. Also Fyre Fillets. And I might as well get some Anime Apples too. ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay Imma gonna need like 600 Goth Gummy Worms and 100 Hentai Honeydews and maybe some marlboros.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'll provide you with 600 Goth Gummy Worms and 100 Hentai Honeydews, but you'll have to find the marlboros on your own. I'm allergic to tobacco and won't carry it in my shop.  :mad:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...